Page 1 of 2 1 2
Inspiration #13743151 10/25/20 03:52 PM
J
J-Moe Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
Just a reminder to get out and vote and insure all your family and friends are doing the same.

Inspirational video, please watch it until the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoytIaWe8-0

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13743208 10/25/20 04:48 PM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
Inspiration at it's BEST! Thanks Jamie for sharing! flag flag flag

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13743303 10/25/20 06:09 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Well stated. I voted for Donald J. Trump! flag

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13743462 10/25/20 08:03 PM
C
Catyakker Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
Thanks Jamie and bless your heart. There are some folks, one in particular, on the OT section who should watch this video. Won't help him so much, but there may be some who don't watch conservative media and don't realise what is going on with the darker side of our government. flag

Retired AF Security Police Chief
TPWD ELITE ANGLER
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13743703 10/25/20 11:26 PM
J
J-Moe Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
No they don't Rick. And if we were to tell the truth they would think we are wild conspiracy theorists. I pray that anyone that plans to vote Democrat will reconsider. This country will be unrecognizable in 10 years.

I can tell you I felt and smelt my grandfathers' soul leave his body. I know there is after life. I can tell you God has communicated with me on many occasions. It is often accompanied by a cold shiver down my spine. It happened to me again about 2 months ago and I have been insuring my family and friends got registered and will be voting Republican. I have been praying everyday and this video just happened to show up on my Youtube selection. So I hoped by posting it I could convince people to understand the urgency and importance of this election. I have no clue who this guy is, nor do I care. He is simply a vessel to send a message.

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13743788 10/26/20 12:29 AM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
Originally Posted by J-Moe
No they don't Rick. And if we were to tell the truth they would think we are wild conspiracy theorists. I pray that anyone that plans to vote Democrat will reconsider. This country will be unrecognizable in 10 years.

I can tell you I felt and smelt my grandfathers' soul leave his body. I know there is after life. I can tell you God has communicated with me on many occasions. It is often accompanied by a cold shiver down my spine. It happened to me again about 2 months ago and I have been insuring my family and friends got registered and will be voting Republican. I have been praying everyday and this video just happened to show up on my Youtube selection. So I hoped by posting it I could convince people to understand the urgency and importance of this election. I have no clue who this guy is, nor do I care. He is simply a vessel to send a message.

Jamie. I can remember four years ago sitting out side on a bench at the Fort Clark Motel outside our rooms. You, me, and Alan all felt that when tomorrow morning came that Hillary Clinton would be our next president. Around 4am I got a text message from my sister saying. "President Donald J. Trump" ! I got a good feeling we will be hearing that again. Let's hope so. The differences between Trump and Biden are very obvious. Under Biden the United States of America will change for the worst. We all will be in for some very difficult, hard times ahead. I find a great comfort knowing that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will always be in control of my life no matter who is the president. Jesus will take care of me and all those who follow him! Have faith my friend and keep nailing those records. thumb

Let's pray for "Four More Years" for Donald J. Trump! flag

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13743811 10/26/20 12:46 AM
T
TomRom Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
T
Amen to that.

Re: Inspiration [Re: banker-always fishing] #13743850 10/26/20 01:15 AM
J
J-Moe Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
[/quote]

Jamie. I can remember four years ago sitting out side on a bench at the Fort Clark Motel outside our rooms. You, me, and Alan all felt that when tomorrow morning came that Hillary Clinton would be our next president. Around 4am I got a text message from my sister saying. "President Donald J. Trump" ! I got a good feeling we will be hearing that again. Let's hope so. The differences between Trump and Biden are very obvious. Under Biden the United States of America will change for the worst. We all will be in for some very difficult, hard times ahead. I find a great comfort knowing that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will always be in control of my life no matter who is the president. Jesus will take care of me and all those who follow him! Have faith my friend and keep nailing those records. thumb

Let's pray for "Four More Years" for Donald J. Trump! flag[/quote]

There are actually no Biden voters. As you can see, his campaign has no enthusiasm. The problem is there are 2 large groups of Democrats voting. One group hates Trump more than they love American and another group that simply hates America. They are coming out in great numbers so we need every Republican vote we can get. Bless you my friends. Ultimately it will be our prayers that will be the difference, no matter what.

Last edited by J-Moe; 10/26/20 01:48 AM.
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13743995 10/26/20 06:45 AM
P
psalty Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Keep America Great for our grandkids.....May God bless President Trump and the USA !!! flag

Matthew 4:19
Script-Lures by Psalty
founder and directed by the Big Fisherman
Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744029 10/26/20 10:59 AM
B
Bones72 Offline
Angler
Angler
B
I voted and I wish you could have seen the election volunteers face when I asked if there was a button to push for a straight republican ticket. It is all very scary and as much as this time is scary what I worry about more is the next go around. I pray God puts someone else up that cares as much about our nation as the current president.

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744040 10/26/20 11:19 AM
J
J-Moe Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
All who have tried to create lasting peace between Israel and her neighbors have failed; yet, the Word of God says that one man will appear to succeed.

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744051 10/26/20 11:38 AM
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
During the past several months I have seen several presidential poles in the OT section of the TFF! Granted it's in Texas but the TFF as members all over the USA. Usually the poles last a week before they are moved to the "Bunker" of the OT section. All of the poles I saw which were three had around 500 people who voted. There was no pole I observed where Joe Biden had more than 25 votes. The rest went to Trump. I refuse to listen to a corrupt media and corrupt poles. 95 percent of the news market is on the Democratic pay role. Trump rallies all over the USA have thousands and thousands of people showing up. A lot of them stand in lines for several days just to attend. Also I have traveled out of state a couple of times this year and see one Biden sign for every 10 Trump signs. If you listen to the news media Biden has already won the election. This totally contradicts everything I am seeing. Let's all pray the we get four more years of Donald J. Trump as our president. flag

Side Note: I love what Chuck BAF as said many of times. "The Lord Jesus Christ will watch over all that are his and that the Lord Jesus Christ will always be in control no matter who is the president! angel2

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744060 10/26/20 11:55 AM
J
J-Moe Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
No doubt the media and poles are biased lies. But don't be fooled by the lack of Biden signs. Once again, Biden has next to no support but the Democrats could still win in a landslide if we don't get out and vote. The hatred for Trump and the hatred for our country is tremendous.

If you look at a map of Texas or the US by county it is almost all red except for the cities. Counties like Travis, Harris, Dallas and El Paso out pace the Republicans by close to 200,000 votes each. Trying to make up that difference when half the remaining counties only get 1000 voters or less is a tall task.

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744062 10/26/20 11:58 AM
H
Hunter498 Offline
Angler
Angler
H
I told Jamie we need to schedule another fishing trip Chuck, so we can have the same outcome as 4 years ago. That was a good trip and God surely blessed this country that night!!!

Re: Inspiration [Re: J-Moe] #13744064 10/26/20 12:03 PM
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
Originally Posted by J-Moe
No doubt the media and poles are biased lies. But don't be fooled by the lack of Biden signs. Once again, Biden has next to no support but the Democrats could still win in a landslide if we don't get out and vote. The hatred for Trump and the hatred for our country is tremendous.

If you look at a map of Texas or the US by county it is almost all red except for the cities. Counties like Travis, Harris, Dallas and El Paso out pace the Republicans by close to 200,000 votes each. Trying to make up that difference when half the remaining counties only get 1000 voters or less is a tall task.

I hear ya J-Moe! I voted last week for Trump and anyone else who was a Republican. The line was not all that long. The few people I had spoken with all voted for Trump! I can also say that all of my friends have already voted and they all voted for Trump! Like you have said there is a lot at stake and Biden has a lot of Anti American people pulling out all of the stops and will do "Anything" of win this election. Pray this does not happen! flag

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide