Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Zeke [Re: Frank the Tank] #13740705 10/23/20 03:18 AM
F
Frank the Tank Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
F
I'm sure it will be 100% for the cow apologists…. 25 years and still up jerrys butt.... WOW

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Zeke [Re: Ranger1] #13740737 10/23/20 03:57 AM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Ranger1
He now has his money

^^^^^^ That!!

Re: Zeke [Re: patriot07] #13740751 10/23/20 04:15 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by patriot07
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
That clown ain’t no leader. Wow. What a joke. What moron would believe that? Please show me so I can sell him something.

He took ownership of his poor play and apologized to his team....Monday he and RB coach studied film of every fumble he's had since freshman in college.....those are both leadership functions and desire to be better...I don't think people understand the o line is completely destroyed....they are about to shuffle the whole lineup again because Knight has surgery Tuesday on his knee...so not only are they all injured, what's left is going to have to play out of position....If Martin (in concussion protocol) can't play I have no idea what they are going to do.

Zeke has run hard all year...he's no quitter and is more respected inside the locker room than it would appear to the casual observer.

TXMasterpo is right. Same thing happening with the Eagles. You can’t succeed with your entire OL out. It’s impossible. Doesn’t matter who you are.

I haven't seen games. How much do you think OL is impacting Dalton also?

He only had 1 start....but of course 4 of 5 o linemen being out effects everyone

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Zeke [Re: Frank the Tank] #13740752 10/23/20 04:16 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Dez will be seeing us on December 3.....wearing black and purple

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Zeke [Re: patriot07] #13740763 10/23/20 04:53 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
That clown ain’t no leader. Wow. What a joke. What moron would believe that? Please show me so I can sell him something.

He took ownership of his poor play and apologized to his team....Monday he and RB coach studied film of every fumble he's had since freshman in college.....those are both leadership functions and desire to be better...I don't think people understand the o line is completely destroyed....they are about to shuffle the whole lineup again because Knight has surgery Tuesday on his knee...so not only are they all injured, what's left is going to have to play out of position....If Martin (in concussion protocol) can't play I have no idea what they are going to do.

Zeke has run hard all year...he's no quitter and is more respected inside the locker room than it would appear to the casual observer.

TXMasterpo is right. Same thing happening with the Eagles. You can’t succeed with your entire OL out. It’s impossible. Doesn’t matter who you are.

Well interesting start to your question.

OL impacts the backup even more than it impacts the starter. Generally the starter is the better QB and has more reps with the starting offense than the backup. Dak is definitely a better player behind even the backup OL, but also understands the playbook better than a guy who has played one game.

Dalton deserves a chance but I don’t think he is the better QB today, tomorrow or the next week. Like the eagles, the cowboys are in shambles. It’s not Dalton’s fault.

OL is the most important part of an offense. I think that’s clear after Dak’s first few years, Wentz’ first few years and the last two years for both of them. After that, QBs can make throws, it just depends on whether or not the WRs can catch them. And if the OL is solid, and you have the best RB in the league, you should win games. Coaching matters too.

[Linked Image]
Re: Zeke [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13741014 10/23/20 01:41 PM
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
Well interesting start to your question.

OL impacts the backup even more than it impacts the starter. Generally the starter is the better QB and has more reps with the starting offense than the backup. Dak is definitely a better player behind even the backup OL, but also understands the playbook better than a guy who has played one game.

Dalton deserves a chance but I don’t think he is the better QB today, tomorrow or the next week. Like the eagles, the cowboys are in shambles. It’s not Dalton’s fault.

OL is the most important part of an offense. I think that’s clear after Dak’s first few years, Wentz’ first few years and the last two years for both of them. After that, QBs can make throws, it just depends on whether or not the WRs can catch them. And if the OL is solid, and you have the best RB in the league, you should win games. Coaching matters too.

I was just specifically asking about Dalton. I just haven't seen games this year - I've watched plenty of football. I do think injuries have gotten worse since they started cutting back on padded practices after they signed the new CBA a few years ago.

I was a fan of the Mcarthy hire, but it seems he's off to a slow start. NFC East as a whole has what looks to be 2 wins outside the division through 6 weeks? That's terrible, injuries or not.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Zeke [Re: patriot07] #13741066 10/23/20 02:19 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

huge impact on Red Rocket

Re: Zeke [Re: txmasterpo] #13741462 10/23/20 07:39 PM
H
Hook'em79 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
Dez will be seeing us on December 3.....wearing black and purple

Not so fast my friend.... if they sign him it looks like it will be to the practice squad at first.

God, Family, Friends
www.sterlingtractor.com

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide