Forums59
Topics1,037,836
Posts13,935,340
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13736916 10/20/20 01:34 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
I dont know if it's been brought up but I think maybe our coach sucks also.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Mark Perry] #13736919 10/20/20 01:37 PM
206champion Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Let the excuse making for Dalton begin. cool

No excuse for Dalton he played like he was scared if that’s all he’s got cut him save some money.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: WAWI] #13736922 10/20/20 01:39 PM
206champion Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by WAWI
I dont know if it's been brought up but I think maybe our coach sucks also.

I agree these coaches so far are not any better than the last and that is on the owner, Jones imo doesn’t care anymore he’s making to much money off the team.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Happykamper] #13736924 10/20/20 01:40 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Happykamper
Originally Posted by bigfishtx
That was very pathetic, Zeke put them in a hole that they were not going to climb out of unless they were to get the same turnovers back. To judge Dalton on this game is also pathetic, if you are going to do that then judge Dak on the Jets game last year, or several others for that matter, if Dak were in the game maybe it would have been only a two score loss. They have 5 back up offensive linemen in the game, no way any team is going to survive that, Russell Wilson, Mahomes, take your pick. This season is a total waste, they should just forfeit the rest of the games, maybe they will get the first pick, they can take the LSU kid or trade the pick for about 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, they need a lot on defense, O line, secondary, about the only thing they are set at is receiver.

I feel for ya HK, I honestly thought the Cowboys were gonna win. But other teams have O line issues and start new guys. Chiefs started 3 new O linemen last night and had their best rushing performance in a long time. Turnovers killed the Cowboys, again. Dropped passes didn't help the cause either.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020...anged-offensive-line-dominates-the-bills

One of the biggest question marks heading into the Week 6 contest between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills was the stability of the Chiefs’ offensive line. They placed starting left guard Kelechi Osemele on IR this week, and right tackle Mitchell Schwartz appeared on the injury report with a back injury.

Then, the Chiefs decided to make a change to the lineup with veteran center Daniel Kilgore taking the starting snaps over normal starter Austin Reiter. After Schwartz’s back pain forced him to leave the game early, the Chiefs had a new-look offensive line with three new starters.

The Cowboys have 5 backups starting, the chiefs also have a defense. So what you are saying is that if Mahomes goes down, their back up QB should come in with 5 back up O linemen and never miss a beat, no excuses. I am not making excuses for the team, I just feel its a little crazy to crucify Dalton over one game under those circumstances. The team is pretty much a joke this year no matter who the QB is.

good solid point here, you can't just kick Red Rocket to the curb after 1 full game. Give the guy a chance, he may be able to salvage an 8-8 campaign and a playoff birth. Considering all that's happened, that should be a solid year. Give him his extra $1MM and go draft a decent player early.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13736926 10/20/20 01:42 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Same old same old form jerruh and Co.. This new coach can't fix CULTURE that starts from the top. When will some of you knuckleheads get that. It's a CULTURE issue at cow land and that starts with their dipchit owner. Its not changing until he dies. ENJOY, I know I will!

Jesus loves all of us
Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13736929 10/20/20 01:44 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
8 and 8 is a pipe dream at this point, 5 and 11 is what I would say and I do not exactly know how to get to 5.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: 206champion] #13736942 10/20/20 01:49 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by 206champion

No excuse for Dalton he played like he was scared if that’s all he’s got cut him save some money.

Yep. Giving him more money makes no sense. He will not be the answer. Capable backup at this point in his career that can step in a finish a game and maybe win a game or two but we will see a repeat 9f last night several times this year with him.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: WAWI] #13736946 10/20/20 01:52 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by WAWI
8 and 8 is a pipe dream at this point, 5 and 11 is what I would say and I do not exactly know how to get to 5.

And that may STILL win the East!! What a pathetic division.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13736947 10/20/20 01:53 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
It sounds like the best they can do now is 12-4. I say they go 12-4, and undefeated next year. This team sounds like they have everything ready for the back half run.

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Happykamper] #13736948 10/20/20 01:54 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by bigfishtx
That was very pathetic, Zeke put them in a hole that they were not going to climb out of unless they were to get the same turnovers back. To judge Dalton on this game is also pathetic, if you are going to do that then judge Dak on the Jets game last year, or several others for that matter, if Dak were in the game maybe it would have been only a two score loss. They have 5 back up offensive linemen in the game, no way any team is going to survive that, Russell Wilson, Mahomes, take your pick. This season is a total waste, they should just forfeit the rest of the games, maybe they will get the first pick, they can take the LSU kid or trade the pick for about 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, they need a lot on defense, O line, secondary, about the only thing they are set at is receiver.

I feel for ya HK, I honestly thought the Cowboys were gonna win. But other teams have O line issues and start new guys. Chiefs started 3 new O linemen last night and had their best rushing performance in a long time. Turnovers killed the Cowboys, again. Dropped passes didn't help the cause either.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020...anged-offensive-line-dominates-the-bills

One of the biggest question marks heading into the Week 6 contest between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills was the stability of the Chiefs’ offensive line. They placed starting left guard Kelechi Osemele on IR this week, and right tackle Mitchell Schwartz appeared on the injury report with a back injury.

Then, the Chiefs decided to make a change to the lineup with veteran center Daniel Kilgore taking the starting snaps over normal starter Austin Reiter. After Schwartz’s back pain forced him to leave the game early, the Chiefs had a new-look offensive line with three new starters.

The Cowboys have 5 backups starting, the chiefs also have a defense. So what you are saying is that if Mahomes goes down, their back up QB should come in with 5 back up O linemen and never miss a beat, no excuses. I am not making excuses for the team, I just feel its a little crazy to crucify Dalton over one game under those circumstances. The team is pretty much a joke this year no matter who the QB is.

I didn't say a thing about the QB, in fact, it was about the rushing. Dalton will be fine, that was his first start. Dropped passes, how many I wonder? 15 turnovers and a dead last ranked Defense are the real problem on this team.

You're right though, backup QB and a brand new O line would be a challenge for any team.

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13736949 10/20/20 01:54 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Originally Posted by Davedave
It sounds like the best they can do now is 12-4. I say they go 12-4, and undefeated next year. This team sounds like they have everything ready for the back half run.

Davedave, you make this post every year.

[Linked Image]
Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Happykamper] #13736963 10/20/20 02:00 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

this is a really good synopsis
Jerruh has strangle held the team
with the stupid zek0 contract
i like the draft theory

Dalton & the receivers are the only bright spots

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Mark Perry] #13736966 10/20/20 02:02 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by 206champion

Yep. Giving him more money makes no sense. He will not be the answer. Capable backup at this point in his career that can step in a finish a game and maybe win a game or two but we will see a repeat 9f last night several times this year with him.

why are you jealous
of
The Red Rocket ?

Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13736974 10/20/20 02:07 PM
Derek 🐝 Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
I thought Kliff's fresh haircut looked pretty good last night.

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: It’s the Dalton show........Cards @ Boys official thread [Re: Derek 🐝] #13736978 10/20/20 02:09 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Derek 🐝
I thought Kliff's fresh haircut looked pretty good last night.

Are you still, you know?

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide