2003 Suzuki EFI 2-Stroke 150 HP V6. It comes with all the wiring harness and controls. I only thing I keep is the Fuel Meter. Bought new in June 2005. Hour meter was added a few weeks after purchased and it is showing 281 hours so this motor has less than 300 hours on it. I believed a Suzuki dealer would be able to hook up the computer and get the exact hours. This motor has never been in the shop. This motor rocks. The only thing replaced is the fuel pump that was troubleshoot wrong. The failure was due to the neutral switch and after adjusting the throttle linkage, the issue was resolved so I have the spare fuel pump (~$500 value). The impeller and lower unit oil were replaced last year. I am upgrading my boat to a 200hp 4-stroke and it will be replaced in 3 weeks when the new motor comes in. Blakes Boats in Corsicana will remove the old motor so if you want them to install on your boat, they can do it for a fee. Also, they can completely check out the motor as well. They told me they can do a compression check for me as part of the cost for my motor replacement. The boat is located ½ mile from a boat ramp at lake Richland Chambers so you want to a test drive in the next 3 weeks, it can be done on any Friday, Sat or Sun. I have the original title with the purchased date on it. Asking $3k. Text me is the fastest way (214)236-3846 [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by stripermania; 10/20/20 01:50 AM.