Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale #13722403 10/06/20 11:36 PM
Donald Harper Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
A Triple Chip is 3 lakes for $600..
- Save $100 off each lake. Returning Customers will get an additional $50 off the order.
- Single Lakes are $300 Each.
- We now have the Phone Version; so you have the write-ups and a picture of each area with you at all times to study. $50 Per Lake.
- 3 lakes or more are $200 Each..
- Follow your Email instructions below to get started.

The Phone Version - $50:
- Just another tool to help you study the areas.
- It will be Emailed to you to download to your phone.
- Starts with area-1 Write-up and the picture of the area.
- This continues through all 20 areas on your lake of choice.
- This is very similar to the Email Version as there are no WayPoints. Only the Chip has WayPoints dropped on all the Hot Spots.

Texas Lake List - All are Superchips:
Sam Rayburn - Texoma - Whitney - Amistad - Lake Fork - Buchanan - Cedar - Belton - Ray Roberts - Ray Roberts Brush Piles - Lewisville- Toledo Bend - Brownwood - Choke Canyon - Stillhouse - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Granbury - Bridgeport - Waco - Richland Chambers - Eagle Mountain - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - LBJ - Travis - O.H. Ivie - Joe Pool - Lake of the Pines - Possum Kingdom - Coleto Creek - Fayette - Falcon - Coleman - Canyon Lake

This is what you get when you purchase a Texas Chip:
- All my Articles on Baits, Techniques and Mapping Skills.
- The Email Version for each lake to study at home on your computer before you make each trip to the lake.
- Most deep water areas have the Boat Trail for the GPS Trolling Motors to follow.
- WayPoints and Icons dropped on all Irregular Features.
- All areas numbered with the Write-Up to read by clicking on your first WayPoint.
- Your maps are developed by looking at Paper Maps, Navionics, Lake Master, Google Earth, Geographic Survey Charts and Low Water Images.
- This will include my Tournament Winning System explained in detail.
NOTE: Going out with a Guide for the day costs you $500 and you learn where only 3 or 4 good spots are. With the GPS Contour Chip you get 20 large areas with 10 to 15 Hot Spots sitting on the best irregular features in each of those areas.

$100 = The Email Study Version for each of the lakes is available for those that enjoy doing your own work and dropping the WayPoints as you study the Screen Shots.. If you purchase a lake Chip you get the Email Version FREE of charge.

It is my GOAL for you to have the best areas on your lake of choice and have an opportunity to catch your Personal Best. If you follow my system and stay glued to the GPS Contour Map this will cut your time on the water down for more catching and less looking. Those that need the help will have this work on your depth finders and your home computer will have the Email Version to help you accomplish these goals. Simply pick an area to study the night before your trip. Reading the Write-Up while studying the maps will allow you to pick that area apart the next day. You will soon learn which WayPoints are the most productive. Being able to drive directly to a WayPoint, make a few casts and catch a quality fish is what your goal should be.

Mapping lakes is a System of breaking a lake down to find larger Bass and catching more Bass each time you go out. On the average lake it takes us 90 hours of work to configure a Chip. I developed my System over 50 years ago when I started Tournament fishing with just a paper map and geographical survey maps. This has evolved into the high tech world of Depth Finders and the GPS Contour Mapping System. You are given the biggest shortcut to learning how to do this on your home lake. The lakes above are the ones that I have completed. I can do your lake in any state if there are contours lines on the Nav. WebApp. and satellite view on Google Earth. A good paper map will be required for your lake of choice.

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyacsXfza5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UF2xR_1SDo

Humminbird Units:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=RiARZPvk9q8

Lowrance Units:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7dHDzcGz_E

Garmin Units:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfUwC27dbA

Contact Information:
Email: fishnteacher@gmail. com
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - Email Address - Name of Lakes - Depth Finders Makes/Models.
Questions by PM - Phone - Email
Cell: 432-553-1874
Disclaimer: Two different brands of Depth Finders requires more work for the Computer Techs.. A $25 fee applies if you purchase new depth finders in the future for each lake, or if you have two different depth finders on your boat.

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13723434 10/07/20 10:44 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Order 3 or more lake chips and get them for $200 each. This is $100 off each chip. If you are a returning customer let me know and I will take another $50 off your order. I have the Phone App. in PDF form to add to your phone to even give you another study short cut for $50 per lake. Order today by following the Email instruction below.

Contact Information:
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - Email Address - Name of Lakes - Depth Finders Makes/Models.
Disclaimer: Two different brands of Depth Finders requires more work for the Computer Techs.. A $25 fee applies if you purchase new depth finders in the future for each lake, or if you have two different depth finders on your boat.

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13724654 10/08/20 10:54 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I have a new Phone PDF download that will give you all the 20 areas to study on your phone. This is great when you are at the lake and no access to your computer to study.
The Phone Version - $50:
- Just another tool to help you study the areas.
- It will be Emailed to you to download to your phone.
- Starts with the lake map, then area-1 Write-up and the picture of the area.
- This continues through all 20 areas on your lake of choice.
- This is very similar to the Email Version as there are no WayPoints. Only the Chip has WayPoints dropped on all the Hot Spots.

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13725630 10/09/20 10:55 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Mapping lakes is a System of breaking a lake down to find larger Bass and catching more Bass each time you go out. I developed my System over 50 years ago when I started Tournament fishing with just a paper map and geographical survey maps. This has evolved into the high tech world of Depth Finders and the GPS Contour Mapping System. Through my articles you will learn how to break these lakes down and gain the knowledge to be more successful.

Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13726553 10/10/20 10:58 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Pick any 3 of these lake and get the GPS Chips for $200 each. That is a $100 savings per chip.

Sam Rayburn - Texoma - Whitney - Amistad - Lake Fork - Buchanan - Cedar - Belton - Ray Roberts - Ray Roberts Brush Piles - Lewisville- Toledo Bend - Brownwood - Choke Canyon - Stillhouse - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Granbury - Bridgeport - Waco - Richland Chambers - Eagle Mountain - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - LBJ - Travis - O.H. Ivie - Joe Pool - Lake of the Pines - Possum Kingdom - Coleto Creek - Fayette - Falcon - Coleman - Canyon Lake

Follow the Email instructions below and we will get started.
Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13729007 10/12/20 11:17 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
There is no doubt that the GPS Contour Chip has helped me and many of my customers catch more fish. The System that I have developed for fishing the contour lines go hand and hand with this chip. You will get this system by Email in one of my articles. Anyone that cannot spend time on the water will benefit greatly by using the Chip. When you get the Email Version you are able to study at home. Order the Phone Version and take it with you everywhere you go. Study the areas at home and pick the ones that you are going to on your next trip. Pay attention to the wind and weather to pick these areas. The Write-Up is very helpful to explain the Irregular Features and how I would fish them. Your long term GOAL is to be able to drive directly to the best WayPoints make a few cast and catch quality fish.

Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13730166 10/13/20 11:37 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Everyone is always asking; what do I get with each Lake Chip?

This is what you get when you purchase a Texas Chip:
- All my Articles on Baits, Techniques and Mapping Skills.
- The Email Version for each lake to study at home on your computer before you make each trip to the lake.
- Most deep water areas have the Boat Trail for the GPS Trolling Motors to follow.
- WayPoints and Icons dropped on all Irregular Features.
- All areas numbered with the Write-Up to read by clicking on your first WayPoint.
- Your maps are developed by looking at Paper Maps, Navionics, Lake Master, Google Earth, Geographic Survey Charts and Low Water Images.
- This will include my Tournament Winning System explained in detail.
NOTE: Going out with a Guide for the day costs you $500 and you learn where only 3 or 4 good spots are. With the GPS Contour Chip you get 20 large areas with 10 to 15 Hot Spots sitting on the best irregular features in each of those areas.

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13731267 10/14/20 10:22 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
The Phone Version = $50 if you purchase the Chip.
- It comes to you by Email to download to your phone.
- This allow you to have the study version with you at all times.
- It starts with the map of the lake with each are numbered 1-20 around the lake.
- Next is Area 1 write-up followed by the Nav. Screen Shot of the area.
- No WayPoints are given; just all the Hot Spots on each area.
- This continues through all 20 areas with the write-up and then the Screen shot.

Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13732388 10/15/20 09:42 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I have lots of customers that want to save some dollars and do their on work dropping WayPoints for each of the 20 areas. Here are your advantages and choices for $100.
- You can have the Email Version for $100 that allows you to study at home on the computer.
- You can have the Phone Version which will allow you to have it with you at all times for $100.
- Either way as you study the Write-Up and each of the 20 Screen Shots you will be studying and learning the lake.
- No WayPoints comes with either Version. You will spend several hours at home sitting in the boat to get all the information configured into your Depth Finders.
- This is the best way I know to learn how to break the lake down and understand how the Irregular Contour lines attract big Bass.

Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13733941 10/17/20 12:07 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
The Videos as listed will give you the information needed to help you understand the process and view the video on your specific depth finder.
Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyacsXfza5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UF2xR_1SDo

Humminbird Units:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=RiARZPvk9q8

Lowrance Units:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7dHDzcGz_E

Garmin Units:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfUwC27dbA

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13734816 10/18/20 01:16 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I am always here to help you make the right decisions on your home lake. Knowing the best 20 areas that your lake has to offer will make your life much easier to locate fish. You will be spending more time fishing and less time looking. My Tech. Support is way above what you would expect. We go the extra mile for you to make sure you learn the system and catch more fish. Call me today to take advantage of $100 off each lake you select in the Triple Chip Package. Don't forget to let me know if you are a returning Mapping Customer to receive another $50 off your ordere.

Thanks for your confidence in letting me help you on the lakes of your choice.

Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13735734 10/19/20 01:00 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Pick 3 lakes or more and save $100 for each lake.

- Single Lakes are $300 Each.
- We now have the Phone Version; so you have the write-ups and a picture of each area with you at all times to study. $50 Per Lake.
- 3 lakes or more are $200 Each..
- Follow your Email instructions below to get started.

Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13736894 10/20/20 01:15 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Where to go and when to go is all part of this program. You learn these techniques and strategies from my articles which comes with the purchase of each lake. Order today.

Follow the Email instructions below:
Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13739224 10/22/20 01:10 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
If you have two different brands of depth finders; there is an extra charge for configuration for each brand.
- Lowrance Chips will hold 3 lakes on one chip. NO CHARGE to configure for that brand.
- Humminbird units have low memory and a chip for each lake will have to be configured. A $25 fee for each lake must be added.

Contact Information:

Re: GPS Contour Chips - 3 or More Sale [Re: Donald Harper] #13740939 10/23/20 12:51 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
You know the cost of hiring the best guide to show you around the lake. On a good day we acquire 3 or 4 spots for $500 to $600. The GPS Contour chip gives you the best 20 areas and you get 3 lakes for that price. Just one area on the lake has at least 10 irregular features holding fish. This totals over 200 HOT SPOTS per lake. Order today and start working the best areas the lakes have to offer.

Contact Information:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide