Print Thread
Livescope Installation In Central Texas? #13729632 10/13/20 02:49 PM
S
Shalor Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
I live in Hamilton, and Central Texas. I am wanting to buy a live scope and get it installed on a separate pole, not on my trolling motor. I know you can buy them from Russell marine at a good price, but I’m wondering the best place to get it installed and to get this separate pole? A friend of mine bought it from”Shut Up and Fish”...He said they did a great job and the only bad thing was the drive to Lewisville from Hamilton which is about 2 1/2 hours. He said these guys make their own mount and it’s great. I guess that’s what I’m probably going to do unless there’s somebody closer to Central Texas? Also, I guess these guys sell the live scope it’s self as well as the screen? Probably going to give them a call in the next day or two unless y’all have recommendations of someone closer.

Re: Livescope Installation In Central Texas? [Re: Shalor] #13730126 10/13/20 11:03 PM
shut-up-and-fish Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

We would love to earn your business as well as complete your installation and provide you a quality option for a stand-a-lone pole for the Livescope transducer.

We are from sale, rigging, and education and will be here for you even after the sale.

We are Authorized Dealers & Certified Installers for Garmin Marine. This means that you will achieve addition perks if you ever have the need for warrnaty matters going through us vs. a non-certified installer.
https://www.garmin.com/en-US/dealerlocator

We wire your equipment directly to a dedicated or crancking battery utilizing our 10 gauge marine grade wire harnes. No short-cuts her bu going to the fuse panel or accessories switch thus causing you problems later on down the road. With us you know exactly how everything is done as we will go over the install with you upon completion as well as go over the equipment education tutorial right on the shop floor.
We get to the shop at 8:30 am and will have you complete the same day.

Her is a link to review our "PoleDucer" I feel you will find it to be what you are looking for.
https://shut-up-and-fish.com/search.php?search_query_adv=poleducer&section=product

Let me know if you have any question. We are located in Lewisville Texas on Business 121 on the back side of Lake Lewisville Dam.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide