Forums59
Topics1,037,817
Posts13,935,058
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13648137 07/28/20 10:22 PM
B
BillS2006 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
USPS held the adapter hostage till Saturday. But once I got it in, the install went well. Only took four trys to get the ShuttleSlide where I wanted it. Lots of different bolt hole options. But, it's installed and waiting to go to the lake.

Attached Files IMG_2049.JPGIMG_2050.JPGIMG_2056.JPGIMG_2055.JPG

Transgenders: God made them, the devil changed their minds.
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13649987 07/30/20 12:21 PM
S
ShuttleSlide Mounts Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
Great pictures Bill! Thanks for sharing with the group. You can really see the difference from "extended to retracted".

~Sandy
ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13664214 08/11/20 04:30 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
AVOID costly trolling motor repairs!

No matter what motor you have (Terrova, Ulterra, Ultrex, Rhodan, Fortrex, Powerdrive, Xi3), we can help you easily and safely slide your motor inboard, keeping it safe from ANY outside obstacles. Any overhang (that sits down close to the rub rail) can potentially cause damage to your trolling motor. So why risk it?

ShuttleSlide's RETRACTABLE quick release mounts help provide the PROTECTION your trolling motor deserves - because accidents happen. Proudly made in the USA. Message us today for more information, email: support@shuttleslide.com or order online: www.shuttleslide.com/shop.

What are you waiting for? Do you already have your motor installed and you don't want to drill any new holes in your deck? No problem - add a DPA-1 adapter plate to your ShuttleSlide order and RE-USE your existing hole pattern!

[Linked Image]

~Sandy
We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: BillS2006] #13664223 08/11/20 04:40 PM
B
BillS2006 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by BillS2006
USPS held the adapter hostage till Saturday. But once I got it in, the install went well. Only took four trys to get the ShuttleSlide where I wanted it. Lots of different bolt hole options. But, it's installed and waiting to go to the lake.

This is my boat.(red and white Nitro) I may add one more pair of bolts at the rear of the ShuttleSlide. Running the lake in rough water, stow the troll motor and that moves the weight of the motor to a more supported spot.

Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13664233 08/11/20 04:47 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
Bill, I have used your Nitro pictures on Facebook and people love it - thank you! grin

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13664239 08/11/20 04:53 PM
B
BillS2006 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by ShuttleSlide Mounts
Bill, I have used your Nitro pictures on Facebook and people love it - thank you! grin

My original installation, I had a problem keeping bolts tight, I think due to the weight of the motor being so far out from the boat. But that is where it had to be for the shaft to clear. With the ShuttleSlide, I can move it back, tie it down and no more problems. Plus the prop is out of danger when stowed. The prop is actually stowed to starboard.

Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13687150 09/01/20 02:09 AM
shut-up-and-fish Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

I am liking/ interested in this mount. We are authorized dealers and certified installers for the bransds/ manufactured products we carry. This would be something we could offer to our customers. Tell me something...Does it work with the MotorGuide Xi5 motors with the downward curving nose overhanging the bow?

Nice Product

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13687356 09/01/20 11:43 AM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
When you have a moment, give us a call to discuss becoming a dealer - 321-345-3315. We would be happy to set something up. Our mount does work with Xi5. During the check-out process, we always ask the customer about their trolling motor. If they mention that they have a Xi5, we send extra "spacers" that get attached to their trolling motor and our sliding metal brackets. The spacers are required to raise up the motor so the "nose" clears the rub rail. But we have had a few customers that did not need the spacer (bottom pic).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by ShuttleSlide Mounts; 09/01/20 11:49 AM.

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13701437 09/15/20 03:54 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
Why choose a ShuttleSlide RETRACTABLE Quick Release Mount? Receive a trustworthy product AND #1 customer service support!
"We could not be any happier with the ShuttleSlide!! Installation was a breeze!! Thank you for all of your help". ~ Pam B. from Texas ✅

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13729812 10/13/20 05:52 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
Still shopping around for a dependable and solid Trolling Motor Mount? There's only one mount that is designed to easily SLIDE your motor inboard, away from potential damage, has quick release, custom lengths, and offers a lifetime warranty - discover ShuttleSlide today!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13756497 11/04/20 03:55 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
Thank you Jay, for the great review on our website! We appreciate the support woot

"I recently upgraded my trolling motor to a new Minn Kota Ulterra 112lb / 36v w/ mega side imaging. My boat, a Ranger 212LS, 250 Pro XL, 21'6" fish/ski. Once I received the motor and looked at the size and weight of this motor, I realized that none of the recommended mounts from Minn Kota were adequate for mounting this motor on my boat. I needed one that would slide out when deployed to clear the angle of my overhang to my rub rail below my bow. Having installed numerous trolling motors on my previous boats and preferring to not ruin my boat by drilling more holes in the deck, I carefully researched my options. When I came across "Shuttle Slide" on the web, my worries seemed to be relieved. The product is extremely well designed and engineered from the best materials and their c/s tech. support was exceptional. I first purchased the SS9 UHD and the DP1 mounting plate, which allowed me to utilize my existing holes in my bow. Upon arrival, I mounted the slide on my Ulterra and dry fit it on my Ranger. Unfortunately, I still was lacking some slide length to get that motor out far enough to avoid my rubrail during deployment, and then slide back far enough to allow use of my travel cover when in the stow position. Immediately called Shuttle Slide and spoke to Russ. Sent him a few pictures and we agreed that a 5" longer unit would more than likely solve both my issues. I packed up the 1st one for return and in about 3 days, I had the new custom 14" mount on my boat. It is ideal for my boat and design and I would highly recommend it to anyone. How many bass boat pictures do you see with these huge trolling motors hanging way out over the bow that have been mounted that way because they used a poorly designed mounting. I'm not an "engineer" by trade, but I know for a fact that the Minn Kota mounts that have a "quick detach slide" ability are designed for easy removal and not for hanging a huge trolling motor in an extended position over the bow of a boat. The stress and weight of an Ulterra 36v/112lb needs a more secure mount. In my opinion, the "Shuttle Slide" mounts are far superior to anything on the market. The ability to slide my Ulterra out for deployment and back in for stow and travel is amazing. The extra money that it cost for my custom 14" unit was saved in not having to alter my Ranger travel cover one bit. Fits perfectly! Take a look at pictures of my install and how I used the 6 existing holes from my previous Terrova mount. You will not be disappointed in a Shuttle Slide product!" ~Jay S. from Ohio

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13802280 12/11/20 03:39 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
We recently had a customer talk about our ShuttleSlide mount on his YouTube channel (Lonestar Catfish). He purchased the 12" UHD (ultra heavy duty) so you can see the set-up for our strongest mount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbEykXwJwg&t=380s

Every boat install is different. "One size fits all" doesn't always work so we can customize a mount that fits your boat. We have adapter plates that re-use existing hole patterns on your deck. We have extension plates that help extend the reach of your trolling motor to the water line when you can't mount something close to the rub rail....give us a call and we can discuss your options!

**Our manufacturing site will be closed from December 19-25, but we will still be taking calls / emails during that time. 🎄 Happy Holidays! 🎄

[Linked Image]

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13837595 01/08/21 04:23 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
"Perfect fit and functionality. I can say that it's a unique system and crafted with precision". ~Mitch S. from Louisiana (SS-9-HD / Minn Kota Terrova Riptide - mounted on a Scout 177 🛥) â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸â­ï¸
"Helping boaters PROTECT their trolling motors"! It's our #1 goal

Every boat install is different. Give us a call (or email) and we can help you determine which mount is best for your trolling motor size and boat deck!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[color:#CC33CC][/color]

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13870972 02/02/21 05:31 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
You have a boat ✅
You purchase an expensive trolling motor ✅
How do you keep it safe from outside interference â“
Our RETRACTABLE mounts quickly slide your motor inboard, past the rub rail, making loading, unloading, and docking much easier and "worry free".

For a limited time, purchase a ShuttleSlide RETRACTABLE mount (7" - 12" length) and we will include a FREE short backing plate with your order. Before checkout, add a backing plate (BKP-1) to your order and then enter coupon code: freebacking2021 to receive your 3.5" x 6.5" backing plate. This short 4 hole plate can be used with our 7-12" HD mounts or 7-12" UHD mounts and it also has the 4 hole bolt pattern if you purchase the BMA-12 with your mount.

*Offers expires on 2-28-21. Must purchase a 7"-12" mount to receive this offer and also ADD a "BKP-1" to your order. This 6.5" plate will use the first 4 through bolts closest to the rub rail.

[Linked Image]
3.5" x 6.5" aluminum plate

~Sandy
Re: 👉 Protect your trolling motor [Re: ShuttleSlide Mounts] #13916480 03/09/21 05:08 PM
S
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
S
We know YOU are ready for the water, but is your BOAT ready?! Compatible with all bow mounted trolling motors. Any overhang can cause damage to your motor. Keep that expensive trolling motor safe. Let us know if we can help! www.shuttleslide.com/shop

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ShuttleSlide Mounts; 03/09/21 05:08 PM.

~Sandy
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide