texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Tannercounts, BCDfishFork, Eriz2010, gaillc, YenNguyen
117081 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 108,437
hopalong 105,421
Pilothawk 81,996
John175☮ 81,502
Bigbob_FTW 81,153
JDavis7873® 67,408
Mark Perry 65,737
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics1,147,077
Posts15,552,603
Members142,081
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Good or great deal.......eBay #13710516 09/24/20 09:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
C
Chug-bug-bang1 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
C
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
[Linked Image][Linked Image]




$79 on a 3 day bid


Hey pull my finger 👉🏻💨
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710531 09/24/20 10:02 PM
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 8,023
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 8,023
Looks like a 100 miles of road rash. Can't imagine what the inside looks like.

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: tmd11111] #13710539 09/24/20 10:17 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
C
Chug-bug-bang1 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
C
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
Originally Posted by tmd11111
Looks like a 100 miles of road rash. Can't imagine what the inside looks like.

Buttery smooth retrieval very clean on the inside.

Last edited by Chug-bug-bang1; 09/24/20 10:18 PM.

Hey pull my finger 👉🏻💨
Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710542 09/24/20 10:22 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,697
Minner Bucket Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,697
If you like reels that were drug behind trucks

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710558 09/24/20 10:49 PM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,857
fivebites Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,857
Or trucked behind drugs!


2019 Chevy Tahoe
2018 Basscat Eyra 250 Proxs
PB Wife of 30 years!
PB Largemouth 9.56 Ray Roberts
Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710562 09/24/20 10:52 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,633
W
wh2004 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
W
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,633
I’ll give you $30

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: tmd11111] #13710619 09/25/20 12:10 AM
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 485
T
TomRom Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
T
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 485
Ouch!!!! Ruff crowd.

Originally Posted by tmd11111
Looks like a 100 miles of road rash. Can't imagine what the inside looks like.

duel

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710641 09/25/20 12:38 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
C
Chug-bug-bang1 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
C
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
Lol


Hey pull my finger 👉🏻💨
Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710696 09/25/20 01:23 AM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,198
B
bradnitro175 Offline
TFF Celebrity
Offline
TFF Celebrity
B
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,198
Prolly atleast worth half price dance2 shimano reels blow tho.ive heard those are good


Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Next thing you know you will be calling a Dr. Pepper a pop and putting chili on spaghetti.

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710768 09/25/20 02:33 AM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,908
F
Finesse Master/ Dropshot king Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2,908
yep those jdm reels are cheap and smooth

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710808 09/25/20 03:36 AM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 367
herbsteiner Offline
Angler
Offline
Angler
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 367
I've purchased two previously used Aldebarans in excellent condition from eBay sellers in Japan. This one looks like a good "buy it now" deal to me... much better than the POS in the photo you posted.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=aldebaran&_sacat=0&_sop=15

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: herbsteiner] #13710826 09/25/20 04:16 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
C
Chug-bug-bang1 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
C
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
Originally Posted by herbsteiner
I've purchased two previously used Aldebarans in excellent condition from eBay sellers in Japan. This one looks like a good "buy it now" deal to me... much better than the POS in the photo you posted.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=aldebaran&_sacat=0&_sop=15



Brutal man just brutal roflmao


Hey pull my finger 👉🏻💨
Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Finesse Master/ Dropshot king] #13710829 09/25/20 04:18 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
C
Chug-bug-bang1 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
C
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 3,350
Japan version of the core ppl


Hey pull my finger 👉🏻💨
Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13710878 09/25/20 10:46 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 772
P
prosise Offline
Pro Angler
Offline
Pro Angler
P
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 772
Don't matter what it looks like, but how it casts.. I can guarantee you, the fish can't see it. Back in the early 90's I worked in an Oshmans sporting goods. Picked up my first Chronarch.. 30+ years later My son liked them, so I picked up 3 from a guy in Austin for 65 each. Ordered bearing kit from Dad's ol Tackle and they cast better than they did when they were new. Don't know what type of oil you use on reels, but don't use anything other than the oil that you can get at "Dads". Very fine oil, really good stuff.. I wouldn't mind the responses, their probably just "Jelly". It's not the arrow, it's the indian that makes that reel shine.. The shimano metal housing reels rebuild very well..

Link to oil

Re: Good or great deal.......eBay [Re: prosise] #13710912 09/25/20 11:47 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 12,251
G
grout-scout Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
G
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 12,251
Originally Posted by prosise
Don't matter what it looks like, but how it casts.. I can guarantee you, the fish can't see it. Back in the early 90's I worked in an Oshmans sporting goods. Picked up my first Chronarch.. 30+ years later My son liked them, so I picked up 3 from a guy in Austin for 65 each. Ordered bearing kit from Dad's ol Tackle and they cast better than they did when they were new. Don't know what type of oil you use on reels, but don't use anything other than the oil that you can get at "Dads". Very fine oil, really good stuff.. I wouldn't mind the responses, their probably just "Jelly". It's not the arrow, it's the indian that makes that reel shine.. The shimano metal housing reels rebuild very well..

Link to oil




Well, there you go, buy it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3