Forums59
Topics1,038,932
Posts13,955,750
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Mark C] #13708241 09/22/20 08:43 PM
C
CrazyCrappieGuy Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
Originally Posted by Mark C
Pure BS, more like - Look at me! Look at me! See how morally superior I am? Hey everyone, I don't watch NFL! Look at me! Can everyone see my righteous indignation?

roflmao

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13708243 09/22/20 08:44 PM
C
Canino Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C
Originally Posted by CrazyCrappieGuy
When an add comes on, hit the pause button and go check on the nachos, or maybe work on the boat, then come back and motor through the adds. I don't watch adds either, that is a beating.

Nah, I just quit paying for TV alltogether. No subscription, no equipment, no pause button, no ads.

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Sawhorse] #13708244 09/22/20 08:48 PM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
I've never seen so much butt hurt over people not wanting to watch pro football. pathetic.

I could careless if people don't watch the NFL. What's annoying is that they want to tell you about it 50 times on every single NFL thread, and call you a communist for watching the NFL, which is the thread they got going on the THF right now.

Where we are headed is no NFL threads. Those that like to talk NFL on threads will lose interest in doing so, which is where I'm at, I will not post any more on THF NFL threads. And when this happens, the NFL anti's wont have anyone to insult, and they will lose interest.

*couldn’t

Just wanted to say, I am currently in a hardcore boycott of the NFL. Also, in my opinion, Gruden has those Raiders playing some really good football right now.

I admire a man with principles and even more so when he sticks by them in the face of adversity

I salute you sir!
flehan

[Linked Image]

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Mark C] #13708316 09/22/20 10:11 PM
B
Brock Landers Offline
Angler
Angler
B
Pure BS, more like - Look at me! Look at me! See how morally superior I am? Hey everyone, I don't watch NFL! Look at me! Can everyone see my righteous indignation?

Yep.

Here's another example:

https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/13707081/bad-emmys#Post13707081

Last edited by Brock Landers; 09/22/20 10:12 PM.
Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Brock Landers] #13708366 09/22/20 11:15 PM
C
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
Originally Posted by Brock Landers

Yep.

Here's another example:

https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/13707081/bad-emmys#Post13707081

I have never liked watching the emmys in the 59 years been on this planet, for reasons people don't care about. But yeah, as of today, I'm boycotting the emmys because of politics, look at me!! lol there is a lot of that going on. thumb

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Okie Poke] #13708396 09/22/20 11:52 PM
J
Jig Man Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
J
Nope, actually I went crappie fishing and caught a limit before church. Then I went dove hunting and shot a limit before sundown. And saw five really pretty longhorn cows that came within ten yards of me. They were a sight to see... And no, I didn't miss football at all.

Life is Good..<><

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Jig Man] #13708408 09/23/20 12:03 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Jig Man
Nope, actually I went crappie fishing and caught a limit before church. Then I went dove hunting and shot a limit before sundown. And saw five really pretty longhorn cows that came within ten yards of me. They were a sight to see... And no, I didn't miss football at all.

flehan

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Jig Man] #13708410 09/23/20 12:05 AM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S

I found a cure for cancer, developed a topical solution to grow bushy, thick hair on bald men and found God’s answer to Whirled Peas!

All because I didn’t watch NFL football!

[Linked Image]

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13708415 09/23/20 12:15 AM
C
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C

flehan

So I guess your point is, you do not like the NFL, you got better things to do, has nothing to do with politics... That's cool, but don't get on the anti NFL political bandwagon.

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13708422 09/23/20 12:20 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

flehan

So I guess your point is, you do not like the NFL, you got better things to do, has nothing to do with politics... That's cool, but don't get on the anti NFL political bandwagon.

I'm not. NFL sucks all on its own. I'll stick with college ball. Same with bball. Politics has nothing to do with it. The game isn't entertaining.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Okie Poke] #13708429 09/23/20 12:36 AM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
it is the best entertainment value
in the world
or
WWF

Last edited by butch sanders; 09/23/20 12:36 AM.
Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13708459 09/23/20 12:56 AM
C
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C

flehan

I'm not. NFL sucks all on its own. I'll stick with college ball. Same with bball. Politics has nothing to do with it. The game isn't entertaining.

That's what I thought. But this thread is all about NFL hate anti politics, so you should not be on this hate thread bandwagon. You should start your own NFL hate thread, like "I hate NFL because there is not an OK team!". roflmao

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Okie Poke] #13708461 09/23/20 12:57 AM
Okie Poke Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
If it matters at all and if you’ve had any inclination of a mind change, the NFL Network is now replaying the Dallas-Atlanta non entertaining game. Tune in......it could possibly change your open mind, or keep it closed shut forever.

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Okie Poke] #13708482 09/23/20 01:15 AM
BCBassCat Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
If it matters at all and if you’ve had any inclination of a mind change, the NFL Network is now replaying the Dallas-Atlanta non entertaining game. Tune in......it could possibly change your open mind, or keep it closed shut forever.

Do it

Re: For those of you that have boycotted NFL Football...... [Re: Okie Poke] #13708540 09/23/20 02:17 AM
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by patriot07
Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman
No pro football, baseball or basketball for me this year. I want to see sports, not politics on the field.

I want to see sport threads no politics.. I get more politics shoved in my face from these sports threads then I do watching sports. When I watch sports, I do not see kneeling, I do not see BLM, I do not see criminal names on helmets, I just see sports. Maybe because I'm not looking for it? But these sport threads are much worse in regard to shoving politics in your face.

Believe me, NOBODY who is posting about politics in these sports threads wants to be talking politics in sports threads. But we love America too much to watch BLM-loving, rapist-supporting losers throw a ball around. If you don't like the culture change going on, but your viewership is directly contributing to it, then you're a hypocrite. If you're fine with looting and rioting and blatant pro-black racism, making heroes out of criminals, etc., then I have even less respect for you than if you're just a hypocrite.

Did you lose respect for the Thunderbirds?

https://www.ktnv.com/news/thunderbirds-to-fly-over-raiders-home-game-national-anthem

Wasn't aware of it. I don't support terrorists.

ETA:

To answer your question though, yes, absolutely if they participated in an NFL event this year, I have lost respect for them. Again, if you watch the NFL and support conservative, traditional American values, then you're either ignorant or hypocritical - there is no other option. The NFL has drawn their line in the sand, supporting rapists, terrorists, anti-LEO groups while not allowing Christians, cancer awareness organizations, etc. to have the same kind of equipment tweaks or on-field demonstrations. NFL is pure scum. If someone supporting it doesn't understand it, I suppose I can't hold their ignorance against them, but that doesn't make the end result any better. So yes, absolutely, they should lose all respect from Americans with traditional, conservative values.

Also, they just can't hold a candle to the Blue Angels. So there's that too.

Last edited by patriot07; 09/23/20 02:30 AM.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide