S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman
I could care less about NFL. Done.

Why are you on the thread then? Doesn’t make sense, I’m through with NFL but let me click on Football Night in America. Just an enquiring mind trying to understand how that scenario works.

Perhaps you misread it? He wrote, “I COULD care less“, so he still cares at least some.

Maybe it’s just enough to click, read and comment, maybe it’s enough to still watch NFL games, who knows? All he said was that there’s still room between his current level of care and the point which he doesn’t care at all.

Re: Football Night in America [Re: Okie Poke] #13699925 09/14/20 02:53 AM
B
Bentman63 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
screw football and sports
They need the public , we don't need them

[Linked Image]
Re: Football Night in America [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #13699934 09/14/20 02:56 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Smurfs

Why are you on the thread then? Doesn’t make sense, I’m through with NFL but let me click on Football Night in America. Just an enquiring mind trying to understand how that scenario works.

hmmm

Because I can.

That about sums it up thumb

Re: Football Night in America [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #13699953 09/14/20 03:08 AM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C

hmmm

Because I can.

Ok, so you’re really not done with the NFL, it’s just something to say to all your buddies then ask who won? I gotcha, you’re really not through but say you are because you can. It was just a question that had me pondering. I’m not trying to start an internet fight just had a serious question and didn’t get an answer. It’s all
good. cheers

Last edited by Coach Hark; 09/14/20 03:11 AM.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Football Night in America [Re: Okie Poke] #13699967 09/14/20 03:17 AM
lakeforkfisherman Offline
Elliptical Mechanic
Elliptical Mechanic
I am choosing to not support professional football because there are too much politics on the field.

LET’S GO BRANDON!!!
Re: Football Night in America [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #13699997 09/14/20 03:38 AM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
I am choosing to not support professional football because there are too much politics on the field.

Thank you for answering my question..

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Football Night in America [Re: Coach Hark] #13700067 09/14/20 10:42 AM
Elliptical Mechanic
Elliptical Mechanic

Thank you for answering my question..

flag cheers flag

LET’S GO BRANDON!!!
Re: Football Night in America [Re: Okie Poke] #13700071 09/14/20 10:56 AM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
coach hark, by supporting pro sports teams that are supporting blm you are giving an okay to a marxist organisation that is the base for our current problems ie. riots/looting/fires/murders/attacks on leo.

there is my reason, I started reading this just to see peoples opinions.

Re: Football Night in America [Re: Okie Poke] #13700082 09/14/20 11:12 AM
F
flee fly Online Shocked
TFF Celebrity
Online Shocked
TFF Celebrity
F
Bingo hop!

byron
Re: Football Night in America [Re: Okie Poke] #13700101 09/14/20 11:35 AM
Elliptical Mechanic
Elliptical Mechanic
From another source, but this about sums it up-

2012 - the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling before each game to pray. The NFL had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his eye-black to avoid glare.
The NFL made Tebow take it off.

2013 - The NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise Mental Health Disorder awareness.

2014 - Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace."
RG3 was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

2015 - DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure “ eye black for breast cancer awareness.

2015 - William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise Domestic Violence awareness.
No Domestic Violence problem in the NFL.

2016 - NFL stops the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a helmet decal in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

2016 - NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

The NFL supports free speech and expression?

The NFL is against any NFL Player showing respect for God, Social Causes such as mental health, cancer, domestic violence, for cops killed arbitrarily, for being cops, or for the Memory of 9/11...

The NFL allows demonstrations of disrespect for our National Flag, National Anthem, America, and for the American People, if it will help mollify a particular Group and its supporters.
That is who and what the NFL has shown itself to be.

LET’S GO BRANDON!!!
Re: Football Night in America [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #13700120 09/14/20 11:59 AM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B

2012 - the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling before each game to pray. The NFL had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his eye-black to avoid glare.

2013 - The NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise Mental Health Disorder awareness.

2014 - Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace."
RG3 was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

2015 - DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure “ eye black for breast cancer awareness.

2015 - William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise Domestic Violence awareness.

2016 - NFL stops the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a helmet decal in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

2016 - NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

The NFL is against any NFL Player showing respect for God, Social Causes such as mental health, cancer, domestic violence, for cops killed arbitrarily, for being cops, or for the Memory of 9/11...

The NFL allows demonstrations of disrespect for our National Flag, National Anthem, America, and for the American People, if it will help mollify a particular Group and its supporters.

That is straight to the point, excellent post. Kicker16 posted links to the primary sponsors of the NFL. Boycotting those companies is probably the only thing that will get anyone's attention.

Anheuser-Busch
PepsiCo - Frito-Lay
Verizon
Nike
Campbell Soup

I'm switching from Verizon this week.

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: Football Night in America [Re: lakeforkfisherman] #13700265 09/14/20 02:08 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by hopalong
coach hark, by supporting pro sports teams that are supporting blm you are giving an okay to a marxist organisation that is the base for our current problems ie. riots/looting/fires/murders/attacks on leo.

two great post and spot on

Re: Football Night in America [Re: Okie Poke] #13700275 09/14/20 02:12 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

hmmm

Because I can.

Ok, so you’re really not done with the NFL, it’s just something to say to all your buddies then ask who won? I gotcha, you’re really not through but say you are because you can. It was just a question that had me pondering. I’m not trying to start an internet fight just had a serious question and didn’t get an answer. It’s all
good. cheers

[/quote]

I doubt any of us have quit liking sports because of this. We have just quit supporting these good for nothing politicians, trying to look and act like NFL players. They must be demorats/liberals because they are not very good at it either.

Last edited by 921 Phoenix; 09/14/20 02:13 PM.
Re: Football Night in America [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13700320 09/14/20 02:47 PM
R
reed35 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by hopalong

two great post and spot on

thumb

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide