Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691031 09/04/20 04:14 PM
JWRid Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
As kids my brother and I had spring loaded plastic pistols that shot darts with the rubber suction type tips. The pistols were almost full size Model 1911 replicas and the hole in the barrel was the same size as 45 ACP ammo. We decided to take some of my Dads 45 ammo and put one down the barrel. My brother was the first to try it out. Pulled back the plunger, dropped in the shell, and pulled the trigger. The three things that really stand out till this day is the look on my brothers face, the ringing in my ears, and the fact that the only thing left of the plastic pistol was the grip that my bother was still holding. Needless to say I didn't fire my pistol.

Pellet rifles and BB guns also played a huge part in my days as a lost yute.

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691045 09/04/20 04:24 PM
river-rat Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
My buddy’s dad had a welding service back in the day. He had a welding truck that we borrowed one weekend while his parents were out of town. We drove through the country (out in the sticks ) and tack welded about 15 mailboxes shut. It didn’t really take a genius to figure out who had done It being that was the only mobile around at the time. I think I was grounded for like 6 months and had to cut grass all summer long to pay for all the mailboxes. I think we were 14 or so. Not one of my brightest moves

"I have not failed, I just found 10,000 ways it won't work". Thomas Edison
Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691077 09/04/20 04:54 PM
B
BASS GURU Offline
Angler
Angler
B
There was a dirt trail from the back of our house to the back of the Bradshaw’s house that the kids all used. There were two houses in between. One day my buddy Darrel Bradshaw and I dug a pit about 3 feet deep in the middle of the trail. We were about 11 at the time and it took us all day. We got a hose and filled the pit with water. We threw some dirt back in it to make it muddy. We covered it with branches and leaves just like we had seen on the Tarzan movie. It was now dark. Then we went to the Bradshaw’s and told Darrel’s little brother that my little brother needed to see him and it was important. It took some coaxing but we talked him into it. We took the trail between our houses with Darrel’s brother walking between us. It was really dark and we walked him right into that pit. The mud and water were about chest deep on the poor kid and he started crying, screaming and cursing. We caught some grief over that one.

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691087 09/04/20 05:02 PM
David Welcher Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Grew up near train tracks, every once in a while a train would be stalled out near our house for a day or so, we would get into the caboose and they have these small explosive caps that you strap to the train rail with lead straps, so that when the train rolls over them they explode louder than any fire cracker or M80 you ever heard. It was a safety mechanism so that when the engineer rolled over them they would explode and they would slam on the breaks. We had a stash of them and we would sneak over to the train tracks near dark and put a few of them on, go home and then lie awake at night till that next train came thru and hear all the commotion.

We got caught coming out of one of the cabooses one time and they thought they could make us stay till the police came, we just ran away, those fat arses couldn't catch us.

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691103 09/04/20 05:21 PM
JJ4MEL Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I peed on a nun. Not going to elaborate.

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: JJ4MEL] #13691191 09/04/20 07:10 PM
Billy Blazer 300 HPDI Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by JJ4MEL
I peed on a nun. Not going to elaborate.

I’m laughing so hard I can barely type, your in first place so far!!!

Thanks, Billy
Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691195 09/04/20 07:14 PM
P
Po Boy Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
I peed on a electric fence one time. I would never advise anyone to try that.

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691219 09/04/20 07:39 PM
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
It’s even worse if at night

Last edited by Billy Blazer 300 HPDI; 09/04/20 07:59 PM.

Thanks, Billy
Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691250 09/04/20 08:11 PM
SgtDag Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I once showed her mine cause she showed me hers.

"If you're going through hell keep going." Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by 1ShotNoKills
I open mouth kiss my sisters
Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691533 09/05/20 01:18 AM
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
I figured there would be more of us jump in with tales of their youth. I think some are holding back.

This thread should be pinned

Thanks, Billy
Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691554 09/05/20 01:39 AM
2014NITROZ-7 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Southeast Oklahoma has a ton of old hand dug wells scattered around,wells that were full of bats. A pint jar of gas and a match was fun,my cousin found out the hard way not to look over the edge,he looked dang funny with burnt hair and eye brows. Dang I miss those fun times.

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691570 09/05/20 02:07 AM
J
jippedgenes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
At an "Autumn festival" rather than a Halloween party at our pastors house when I was about 13-14 with 15-16 other young teens. I took a 2 liter big red bottle about half full, chipped off several pieces of dried ice from the punch cauldron (why couldn't we just call it Halloween? Everyone was wearing costumes for crying out loud!)

I put the chips in the bottle with the big red. (possibly some vodka in that bottle as well.....and me.) I put the cap on and shook it up. It exploded in my hand causing a large deep gash in my palm and sprayed the pastor's living room with red sugary beverage over the walls and ceiling and copious amount of blood all over their carpet. The pastor's wife had just re-modeled their modest house and had new tan carpet and wept at the scene I had created.

Needless to say, I got in A LOT of trouble.....did I mention the pastor and his wife were my mom and dad.....My hand felt good compared to my backside.

Preacher's kids are always the worst. This was one of the few friendly stories I got...

Let's say that looking back I am blessed beyond what I deserve 100 fold for what I have now....and I am not in prison or a male prostitute servicing 70 year old ladies in a back room of a VFW hall for $7 a piece.

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: Billy Blazer 300 HPDI] #13691622 09/05/20 03:39 AM
A
Allen Bass Fisher Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
A
Originally Posted by Billy Blazer 300 HPDI
It’s even worse if at night

Been there, done that!

Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691644 09/05/20 04:30 AM
P
Pat Goff Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
We got into a lot of mischief. Lots.
The original academy was army surplus Their main warehouse and storage yard was a half mile from our house. Lots of holes in fence. Of course we were fully equipped 10 year olds, helmets, fatigues and piles of assorted loot.

Then one day we came back with a wooden crate with four gallon bottles of the most magical liquid ever. When it hit water it would ignite. Dang!! When we got bored blowing up ant hills and such one of us genuine brainiacs decided to stuff a rag in a full bottle and send it down current in pipe under a four lane road.

It blew a hole in the road big enough to drop a truck in it. One very very big boom. We all bolted and swore a oath of silence. 52 years ago my ears still ring.

Never knew what that stuff was though.

Pat Goff
Seadrift TX
[Linked Image]
Re: own your dumb kid stuff.... [Re: UGLYSHCTICK] #13691645 09/05/20 04:32 AM
T
TxBassSniper Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
I was mad at my sister when I was about 4-5 and peed on her leg and up her back. My parents held me face down, and my sister acted like she was peeing on me while they poured warm water down my back and leg. I didn't find out it was water until I was probably 20. LOL
My mom would sometimes make hot chocolate with marsh mellows on cold mornings before school and put it on our dresser about 10 minutes before we would wake up. One morning I got up and drank all the hot chocolate and peed in the mugs. My sisters got up and starting drinking theirs, and then started screaming like someone was killing them. Got a good a$$ woopin for that one.
4th grade, me and a couple other kids were having spit ball wars in class. One of the girls that was watching starting laughing when I got hit in the eye. So I packed one into a empty bic pen and shot at her just as she starting laughing again. It went straight in her mouth and down her windpipe. At that moment I felt like Luke Skywalker when he destroyed the Death Star a one in a million shot, and then she started choking and gasping for air. She swallowed it, and I got a trip to see the principle. He got so mad he threw his glasses down on his desk and they broke. I think I smelled smoke coming from my arse when he got finished.
When I was about 8 I shot out a guys back passenger window while he was doing 55-60 mph just to see if I could. He busted me, so I made up a story that I was shooting at a bird flying over the road. No one was buying that story. Another a$$ woopin and my mom hid the BB gun so good she couldn't find it when my grounding was over.
When I was around 13 I tied a string to the governor of my go-cart and would drive on the highway to my friends house several miles away. Don't know how fast I was going but it felt like 30 mph maybe. One day I passed a cop, he hit his lights and turned around on me. I hit the woods and drove until I couldn't go any further, then covered the go-cart and myself with pine needles. The cop came within 50 feet of me then turned back. Got away with that one.

Gonna have to plead the 5th on everything that happened after that.

A few words of wisdom for any teenagers reading this. The janitor of the school knows everything that goes on inside and outside of the school.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide