Re: Brick to the head [Re: hopalong] #13687409 09/01/20 12:36 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by hopalong

yes and I would have given him another magazine, he was shot at (per the nyt) first, shooting back is called self defense.

rittenhouse was attacked by morons with skateboards and guns, he defended himself, his attackers had to chase him down so they instigated the action he took.

This is absolutely correct. Kyle Rittenhouse acted accordingly and within the laws of that state. Kudos to him. More of this will happen if these Antifa Democrats are not condemned by the left soon or stopped by the State or the Feds.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Brick to the head [Re: Tallgrass05] #13687573 09/01/20 02:52 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
TG will be along soon to defend the trash, I’d say get a rope and lets make an example out of him.

Why would you think I'd defend that? How do you know the video is real?

Do you condemn it? Let’s start there.

Sure. If the video is real, the guy should be charged, arrested, and go to trial.

Now it's your turn. Do you condemn Kyle Rittenhouse shooting people in the street?

How can you honestly compare the two instances? One was being attacked and retaliated, the other was unprovoked and people laughed about it.

Re: Brick to the head [Re: Bentman63] #13687578 09/01/20 02:54 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
That's how he do lol....

Re: Brick to the head [Re: Tallgrass05] #13687581 09/01/20 02:59 PM
J
JCG57 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
TG will be along soon to defend the trash, I’d say get a rope and lets make an example out of him.

Why would you think I'd defend that? How do you know the video is real?

Do you condemn it? Let’s start there.

Sure. If the video is real, the guy should be charged, arrested, and go to trial.

Now it's your turn. Do you condemn Kyle Rittenhouse shooting people in the street?

Implying that these incidents are in any way similar indicates you have lost the ability to think rationally.

Re: Brick to the head [Re: Bob Davis] #13687645 09/01/20 03:41 PM
T
Tallgrass05 Offline
bill maher's protege
bill maher's protege
T
Originally Posted by Bob Davis

yes and I would have given him another magazine, he was shot at (per the nyt) first, shooting back is called self defense.

rittenhouse was attacked by morons with skateboards and guns, he defended himself, his attackers had to chase him down so they instigated the action he took.

This is absolutely correct. Kyle Rittenhouse acted accordingly and within the laws of that state. Kudos to him. More of this will happen if these Antifa Democrats are not condemned by the left soon or stopped by the State or the Feds.

I guess you're ignoring the felony charges of homicide, not to mention the misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Re: Brick to the head [Re: Tallgrass05] #13687648 09/01/20 03:44 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W

I guess you're ignoring the felony charges of homicide, not to mention the misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Those charges wont stick. CNN will probably end up having to give the kid 200 or so million like the last one they slandered lol.

Re: Brick to the head [Re: Tallgrass05] #13687678 09/01/20 04:16 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

Are you in your safe space? All guns are dangerous. The miscreant democrat Antifa thugs had handguns. One tried to use a dangerous skateboard as a weapon. Who attacked who first? Sure. Your democrats attacked first. Kyle tried to retreat. Nice try perfessor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Brick to the head [Re: Tallgrass05] #13687744 09/01/20 05:25 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

These dem ran cities always file these kinds of charges because they don't want to hurt the rioters feelings and can't control them. Like the Chauvin case, there is no possible chance of a conviction.

Re: Brick to the head [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13687756 09/01/20 05:34 PM
R
reed35 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
I use to be a butcher. I believe I could skin him alive and pour honey on him, then lower him on to a bed of red ants.

I can have a cold streak for low lives. sorry if this bothers anyone because it doesn't bother me.

I hear Charlie Daniels song "simple Man" playing.

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide