Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: ReelSlow] #13667775 08/14/20 04:36 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by ReelSlow
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
If cops would stop murdering people, than movements to reduce funding for police departments might not be taking place.

Did you have any issue with Obama publicly convicting police that were involved in shootings BEFORE THE FACTS were established? Do I need to give you a history lesson to educate you about the times he instigated hatred towards the police by convicting them in the court of public opinion? As a university professor, do you have the ability to actually look at both sides of an issue? Obama did more to instigate hatred of the police than any single incident.

If professors would stop sexually preying on young girls, giving them cocaine, giving them good grades to sleep with them, encouraging boys to become girls, taking salaries to sit in front of a class and regurgitate the radical left agenda to "transform America" into Obama's idea of a utopia, then maybe university professors would not be such a despicable group of useless overpaid lazy self indulging narcissistic snowflakes that think being woke is worshiping Obama.

You woke up and became a puppet.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13667792 08/14/20 04:48 PM
TexasMo Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Being an ex LEO....my thought is simple..

if I didn't see on the news daily, cops being murdered!!!!! Attacked!!!!!! In their squad cars, on their bikes, in their homes... then maybe I would show some empathy there.. But since these brave men and women go to work, not knowing if they are going to make it home later in their day.... I would say the averages are in their HEAVY favor of being good officers....

Blaming 1 and saying all are bad is the highest degree of prejudice and hypocrisy I have ever heard of ....
Mo

Last edited by TexasMo; 08/14/20 04:49 PM.

Rip some Lips ya'll.
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13667794 08/14/20 04:49 PM
T
TR176 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T
The Norman OK thing is a little overstated as they were going to increase the police budget around 3.5%. However, they cut the impending increase to a very very small amount (0.034%).

Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: bigrebar] #13667815 08/14/20 05:08 PM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
Originally Posted by bigrebar
The Austin Retired Police Union guy was on the radio this morning. He stated that no new recruit class will start under this budget until late 2021 or even into 2022. Then its 8 months of class, then the ride along time, which puts the new recruits out on their own into 2023. At the current rate of retirement, the City of Austin will have a 400 officer reduction, they were already 150 officers short before this came to head. Add to that the officers that are leaving to get out of the Toxic environment, the City of Austin in a very short amount of time may have the police force equivalent of the 1990's. There were 15 officers that left this week alone, pre-retirement age.

No worries, mental health treatment will stop all crime

Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13667857 08/14/20 05:34 PM
B
bigrebar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
It's a chit show for sure.

Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13667862 08/14/20 05:44 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
The defund movement is a planned attack on society. Sponsored by George Soros and Bill Gates!

Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13667874 08/14/20 05:57 PM
R
ringer Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
R
TG- they went to a gentrified neighborhood in Seattle last night and were screaming for the residents to get the F out and give them their homes they stole form them to rehabilitate the hood. They came for the people in Seattle and they will come for you next. They are demanding that people give up their homes to blacks and said that still ain't enough. "we want it all." Better get ready because your home could be next.

Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: ringer] #13668012 08/14/20 08:10 PM
K
Kicker16 Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
K
Originally Posted by ringer
TG- they went to a gentrified neighborhood in Seattle last night and were screaming for the residents to get the F out and give them their homes they stole form them to rehabilitate the hood. They came for the people in Seattle and they will come for you next. They are demanding that people give up their homes to blacks and said that still ain't enough. "we want it all." Better get ready because your home could be next.

Won't be long and they will be physically trying to remove residents.

Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: ReelSlow] #13668016 08/14/20 08:20 PM
Uncle Zeek Online Happy
aka "Dad"
Online Happy
aka "Dad"
If cops would stop murdering people, than movements to reduce funding for police departments might not be taking place.

Did you have any issue with Obama publicly convicting police that were involved in shootings BEFORE THE FACTS were established? Do I need to give you a history lesson to educate you about the times he instigated hatred towards the police by convicting them in the court of public opinion? As a university professor, do you have the ability to actually look at both sides of an issue? Obama did more to instigate hatred of the police than any single incident.

If professors would stop sexually preying on young girls, giving them cocaine, giving them good grades to sleep with them, encouraging boys to become girls, taking salaries to sit in front of a class and regurgitate the radical left agenda to "transform America" into Obama's idea of a utopia, then maybe university professors would not be such a despicable group of useless overpaid lazy self indulging narcissistic snowflakes that think being woke is worshiping Obama.

clap

"Decency is not news; it is buried in the obituaries --but it is a force stronger than crime" ~ Robert A. Heinlein
Artim Law Firm, PLLC
Estate planning & tax attorney
2250 Morriss Road, Suite 205, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
972-746-0758 mobile
zac@artimlegal.com
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: ReelSlow] #13668055 08/14/20 09:10 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Bob Davis] #13668060 08/14/20 09:17 PM
J
junk baits Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted by Bob Davis

[Linked Image]

ReelSlow. You sound Real Good!!! Nailed IT!!

bow_down

GO FISH!
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13668261 08/15/20 12:00 AM
Billy Blazer 300 HPDI Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Not long ago my city wife was trying to convince me we should retire somewhere outside of Austin but not to far so she could shop.

I said wait a while, that place will go to hell in a had basket. She didn’t belive me at the time, that’s changed.

Thanks, Billy
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13668380 08/15/20 01:51 AM
J
JCG57 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
As both sides arm up, the gun store business in Austin will be doing quite well in the next few years.

Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Kicker16] #13668396 08/15/20 01:59 AM
S
Stump jumper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Not surprising as Austin is the most liberal city in the state. Housing has skyrocketed down there. My brother had a little bungalow on the south side that he sold 25 - 30 years ago. He was putting the for sale sign up in the front yard and a realtor saw him and offered more then his asking price. Same house in FW was selling for half.

2200 Bay Champ/200 Mercury Optimax
2017 Tundra TSS 4x4 Crewmax 5.7L
Re: Austin to Defund Police [Re: Tiltman] #13668442 08/15/20 03:06 AM
Joel McBride Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by Tiltman
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by bigrebar
The Austin Retired Police Union guy was on the radio this morning. He stated that no new recruit class will start under this budget until late 2021 or even into 2022. Then its 8 months of class, then the ride along time, which puts the new recruits out on their own into 2023. At the current rate of retirement, the City of Austin will have a 400 officer reduction, they were already 150 officers short before this came to head. Add to that the officers that are leaving to get out of the Toxic environment, the City of Austin in a very short amount of time may have the police force equivalent of the 1990's. There were 15 officers that left this week alone, pre-retirement age.

Exactly. This is the result of slashing the police budget. The next domino to fall will be an increase in crime.

Either those calling for budget cuts to police are too obtuse to see this as the obvious result, or they’re promoting slashing of the budget to fund social workers because they want this result. I don’t know which is worse, honestly.

and then these S hole cities will ask for help with their issues. Eff them

Exactly.

Tallgrass from KS needs to have an open mind and look at reality.

With all his posts I would guess he "respects the TFF". I do and appreciate posting info without being censored.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide