Forums59
Topics1,039,250
Posts13,961,545
Members144,197
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Mark Perry] #13640607 07/22/20 11:21 PM
diggerwolf Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by diggerwolf
It would be a shame if the TowboatUS boat mysteriously caught fire late one night...

Nothing like suggesting arson on a public forum that LEOs and Game Wardens frequent.

Geez, lighten up. It was supposed to be funny. Also, Mark Perry, please stop manifesting your unhealthy fascination with me by commenting on all of my posts. I'm a happily married man.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" โ€• Hunter S. Thompson
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: RyanLaw] #13640612 07/22/20 11:23 PM
R
RyanLaw Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
R
The guy was like 70 years old so while I would have loved to give him an [censored] beating, that just wasn't realistic. I did cuss him out harder than probably anyone else has in his life. I certainly wouldn't pull my gun on anyone given the current climate in America unless ROE dictated my life in danger. That would just land me in jail or prison.

I posted this to the bass community to advise, inform, and also get opinions on other angler's who may have dealt with this in the past. I really appreciate all the ideas passed on. There are a lot of options I honestly didn't think about and I will work with USAA to see how they can help. I will ask for cameras located on the marina when I meet with the manager at Chandler's Landing.

For those who didn't know, if you are on the water on Hubbard, it's owned by Dallas County. The marina is owned by Rockwall county. So this involves multiple police departments and I just found that out.

Now if anyone sees this prick idling around, feel free to give him the finger for me. He parks in the second slip directly to the right of the ramp. You won't miss it.

2016 Ranger Comanche Z520C
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: ezbassin] #13640613 07/22/20 11:24 PM
texasfisherman1 Offline
Angler
Angler
Originally Posted by ezbassin
Originally Posted by GHSTgoesBOO
That's why you carry the Glock

+1 I have a Sig 9mm and I would have sunk his boat right there.
Originally Posted by bassmanrudy
Not only did he endanger you but also your wife and you didn't fight back?!?!! Heck that guy deserved an a$$ kicking and at a minimum he'd have never left the water on his own free will... Ray Hubbard eh?? Might make a towbaot usa account and then call for "help" and send this p o s to swim with the fishies... quit rolling over people hold s%^& like this accountable!

+1 Make them pay for their stupidity.

Jeez, a lot of irresponsible/immature comments from ltc holders. That's assault with a delay weapon at minimum, probably attempted murder charge. If you ever were involved in a deadly incident (even justified) they can and will find social media comments like this to present at your trial...jurors don't like it.

Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: diggerwolf] #13640622 07/22/20 11:32 PM
C
Chug-bug-bang1 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C
It would be a shame if the TowboatUS boat mysteriously caught fire late one night...

Nothing like suggesting arson on a public forum that LEOs and Game Wardens frequent.

Geez, lighten up. It was supposed to be funny. Also, Mark Perry, please stop manifesting your unhealthy fascination with me by commenting on all of my posts. I'm a happily married man.

Ummmmmm ok wow taz

Hey pull my finger ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’จ
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: RyanLaw] #13640627 07/22/20 11:38 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I will be out there more this fall , I will visit with him about his manners.

He will be nicer to anglers afterward.

Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: diggerwolf] #13640636 07/22/20 11:44 PM
J
jiggmann Offline
Angler
Angler
J

LOL Or a couple 9mm slugs put in the right place!! Just sound like fireworks going off to all the drunks out there

Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: RyanLaw] #13640654 07/23/20 12:02 AM
O
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
O
I will let my coverage with them expire if they don't attempt to make this right. I refuse to do business with corporations who allow their employees and contractors to intentionally harm people or their property. Violence or revenge is not needed, let your money talk for you

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: diggerwolf] #13640671 07/23/20 12:14 AM
J
jiggmann Offline
Angler
Angler
J

LOL Or a couple 9mm slugs put in the right place!! Just sound like fireworks going off to all the drunks out there

Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: diggerwolf] #13640805 07/23/20 02:48 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

roflmao

Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: Mark Perry] #13640850 07/23/20 03:31 AM
diggerwolf Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

roflmao

cheers

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" โ€• Hunter S. Thompson
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: RyanLaw] #13640852 07/23/20 03:33 AM
R
Rog Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
Sorry man. Thatโ€™s just the way Hubbard is and has been since the late 80s/90s. Heโ€™s not the only one like that out there.......Quit fishing that lake years ago. Hope it works out for you.

Last edited by Rog; 07/23/20 03:34 AM.
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: outfishdya] #13640883 07/23/20 03:55 AM
S
SoCal Tom Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by outfishdya
I will let my coverage with them expire if they don't attempt to make this right. I refuse to do business with corporations who allow their employees and contractors to intentionally harm people or their property. Violence or revenge is not needed, let your money talk for you

Please contact the corporate office and let them know this. Ryan contacted me about this the day it happened and was pretty upset and rightfully so. Our Club had a tournament out there the next day and we warned our members at registration to watch out for this nut. This is inexcusable behavior but let's not go overboard. Let's use all the options we have to legally get this guy jammed up. Insurance, police, the management at Chandlers and the Tow Boat US Corporate office. Stay after him Ryan and let me know if there is anything I can do

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

http://www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
President

Save the Date! 9th annual FFAC - Sunday October 27th, 2024 - Lake Ray Hubbard!
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: RyanLaw] #13640930 07/23/20 05:44 AM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Whoop his azz sea bazz!!!

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: texasfisherman1] #13640979 07/23/20 10:45 AM
H
Hair Jig Offline
Angler
Angler
H
Originally Posted by texasfisherman1

Jeez, a lot of irresponsible/immature comments from ltc holders. That's assault with a delay weapon at minimum, probably attempted murder charge. If you ever were involved in a deadly incident (even justified) they can and will find social media comments like this to present at your trial...jurors don't like it.

YEP. Keyboard Cowboys. I'd do this and I'd do that ........ Probably would do nothing, much less draw a firearm. Gotta love it.

Healed by Grace and trying to stay that way
Re: Chandler's Landing Incident - Lake Ray Hubbard [Re: RyanLaw] #13641071 07/23/20 12:53 PM
K
Kisndismis Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
K
3 cowboys on here looks like that saw this as cause for use of deadly force.

Must not have passed the written part of LTC the first 3-4 x and argued with the instructor over it.

In a split second you decide am I about to be killed by a person and will I beat a jury is a thought process I put into lot of these comments like this. Im going with it aint supposed to come out in this situation , waving or showing it is brandishing, you pull it out and fire, thats it period.

I think bottom of first page is best instructions, send Towboat certified letter with your ins, they will pay attention to that, they have to.

Watch it happen, make it happen, or say what the hell happened. Capt. Phil Harris F/V Cornelia Marie RIP
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide