Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Brandon Adamcik] #13601966 06/20/20 03:07 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
We are in an era where the individual rights have priority over what’s best for the common good.
Wearing a mask is not hard, it helps a little from spreading Covid 19, very effective at preventing the spread of bacterial pneumonias, and almost 100% effective at spreading stank breath.

[Linked Image]
Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: CCTX] #13601968 06/20/20 03:09 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by CCTX
We are in an era where the individual rights have priority over what’s best for the common good.
Wearing a mask is not hard, it helps a little from spreading Covid 19, very effective at preventing the spread of bacterial pneumonias, and almost 100% effective at spreading stank breath.

So is a breath mint.

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13601969 06/20/20 03:11 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
I really don't get what the objection to wearing mask for public safety is.

Was at the VA this week, where wearing a mask is mandatory. One guy took off his mask in one of the waiting areas. An older guy was very polite, asked the younger guy to put his mask back on. Stating that he wasn't trying to be a jerk, but that he had cancer and couldn't take the risk of the younger guy unknowingly giving him COVID or anything else.

A mask is to protect your fellow Americans. That used to be an honorable thing to do.

Time and place. I would wear one in that environment. I'm not wearing one at other places that are optional type situations. People like that should be staying home save essential outings.

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: WAWI] #13601976 06/20/20 03:18 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by WAWI

Was at the VA this week, where wearing a mask is mandatory. One guy took off his mask in one of the waiting areas. An older guy was very polite, asked the younger guy to put his mask back on. Stating that he wasn't trying to be a jerk, but that he had cancer and couldn't take the risk of the younger guy unknowingly giving him COVID or anything else.

A mask is to protect your fellow Americans. That used to be an honorable thing to do.

Time and place. I would wear one in that environment. I'm not wearing one at other places that are optional type situations. People like that should be staying home save essential outings.

Some "people like that" have to work, eat, live. For once, think of others. I know it is hard for some.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Brandon Adamcik] #13601989 06/20/20 03:33 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
I do not mind wearing a mask. I do mind all of the other BS such as getting rid of our history, cities being taking over by idiots, and the total breakdown of law&order. If the STUPID politicians would handle the breakdown of law&order like they handle the so called mask law, the country would be a whole lot better off! soap

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Brandon Adamcik] #13602003 06/20/20 03:48 PM
H
HasBen Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H
Had to get my car tag renewed yesterday. Got the inspection done and drove to the courthouse. Walked to the door, bog sign saying face covering required to enter. Since I have never worn a mask, I drove home and got one my wife had and went back. Walked in and there was 8 people in the county clerk office and not a mask in sight. How do they expect people to take this stuff seriously if they don’t?

"Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness."-Mark Twain
Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13602006 06/20/20 03:50 PM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S

I was on a FULL AA flight 3 weeks ago and across the aisle, a twenty something year old kept taking his mask off.

Five times, the flight attendants asked him to put it on and five times he put it on and took it off. They finally just gave up.

Ridiculous behavior

[Linked Image]

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: grout-scout] #13602023 06/20/20 04:27 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Originally Posted by CCTX

So is a breath mint.

A breath mint is just as effective at preventing the China Flu as well.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Brandon Adamcik] #13602026 06/20/20 04:33 PM
G
Grant2 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
G
Elections have consequences! Sad to say this is the world we live in today. The government and school systems are so corrupt that people have just said ok and has done nothing to change it period. I sure hope people get out and vote now or we will be in some serious trouble soon!

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Scagnetti] #13602027 06/20/20 04:33 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Scagnetti

I was on a FULL AA flight 3 weeks ago and across the aisle, a twenty something year old kept taking his mask off.

Five times, the flight attendants asked him to put it on and five times he put it on and took it off. They finally just gave up.

Ridiculous behavior

I saw you on that flight. You were very well prepared. Way to represent!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Bob Davis] #13602046 06/20/20 04:56 PM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Originally Posted by Scagnetti

Ridiculous behavior

I saw you on that flight. You were very well prepared. Way to represent!

[Linked Image]

I was prepared for a chemical warfare as well!

[Linked Image]

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Tallgrass05] #13602056 06/20/20 05:18 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Note also the mayors of Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Plano and Grand Prairie have sent a letter to Abbott about the need to wear masks. Skip the masks and social distancing, reopen things, and then cry when cases spike and you have to shut down again.

A couple of montbs ago you touted the California/Bay Area model of shutting down and how that should have been the model to go by. Well their numbers are spiking too. Are you stll touting that model?

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Brandon Adamcik] #13602744 06/21/20 01:53 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Saw some excerpts from the Dallas County vote on this. You know its a strange year when the one that made the most sense out of all of them was John Wiley Price. He voted against it and stood up for it being an individual choice.

Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Mark Perry] #13602762 06/21/20 02:01 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Saw some excerpts from the Dallas County vote on this. You know its a strange year when the one that made the most sense out of all of them was John Wiley Price. He voted against it and stood up for it being an individual choice.

Thought the same thing.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Stay out of Dallas County [Re: Brandon Adamcik] #13602765 06/21/20 02:03 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Nobody has explained the every 6th day drop in deaths to me yet. People just miraculously die less every six days??? popcorn

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide