Print Thread
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: txmasterpo] #13578783 06/01/20 10:37 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Fentanyl intoxication and methamphetamine use......what say you now?

tricked up report to protect the scum
the charge is murder

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13578823 06/01/20 11:04 PM
B
beartrap Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
has anybody seen any mention of his criminal and prison record...google search indicates he had served a sentence for aggravated robbery..is it likely after release from prison ,he was on some sort of probation?.....does it sound possible he may have struggling with police officers to keep from being sent back in prison....
while we are firing police officers,maybe we should fire some reporters for either being inept or doing a cover-up of the man's previous record....

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13578839 06/01/20 11:10 PM
J
JCG57 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
The Antifa-living Minnesota AG will overcharge, the jury will acquit on Murder 1, and we will be treated to more riots.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: butch sanders] #13578843 06/01/20 11:12 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by butch sanders

the charge is murder

That's foil hat bull [censored] dummy

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: beartrap] #13578844 06/01/20 11:12 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by beartrap
has anybody seen any mention of his criminal and prison record...google search indicates he had served a sentence for aggravated robbery..is it likely after release from prison ,he was on some sort of probation?.....does it sound possible he may have struggling with police officers to keep from being sent back in prison....
while we are firing police officers,maybe we should fire some reporters for either being inept or doing a cover-up of the man's previous record....

There is always more to EVERY story, aside from what is publicized. Many things had to happen for that man to die. Many of which he had control over. I do not condone the actions of the officers, but I couldn’t say if I would have done any different if I was the officer involved. I can’t say, because I do not know all the facts about what took place. The officer may have been acting as if he thought It was necessary to totally immobilize the perpetrator. He may have just been a true heartless murderer looking for an outlet. Again, we do not know the facts. We know that his knee was on the guys neck. We know why it was there. We do not know why it was there for as long as it was. Maybe the officer was right...maybe he was wrong.

I know smashing windows in Dallas ain’t fixing things.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13578908 06/01/20 11:41 PM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

There is always more to EVERY story, aside from what is publicized. Many things had to happen for that man to die. Many of which he had control over. I do not condone the actions of the officers, but I couldn’t say if I would have done any different if I was the officer involved. I can’t say, because I do not know all the facts about what took place. The officer may have been acting as if he thought It was necessary to totally immobilize the perpetrator. He may have just been a true heartless murderer looking for an outlet. Again, we do not know the facts. We know that his knee was on the guys neck. We know why it was there. We do not know why it was there for as long as it was. Maybe the officer was right...maybe he was wrong.

We know why his knee was on his neck! Really? To kill the guy is all I can come up with. Please explain why his knee was grinding on the guys neck.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: txmasterpo] #13578938 06/01/20 11:56 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by butch sanders

the charge is murder

That's foil hat bull [censored] dummy

whats the charge Einstien ?

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13578944 06/01/20 11:58 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Told y'all the other day that's what it was going to show....that [censored] hole kneeling him was a contributing factor....it lessons his culpability.....he's still an [censored] hole....dirty piece of [censored]!! But the narrative is no more true than it normally is

Walt Whitman
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13578962 06/02/20 12:09 AM
S
Smurfs Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
popcorn

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Smurfs] #13578964 06/02/20 12:10 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Smurfs
popcorn

popcorn2

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13578971 06/02/20 12:17 AM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

He had his knee on the neck of an unconscious man who wasn’t breathing for 3 minutes while people were screaming at him the man was unconscious and not breathing. Didn’t let up and didn’t check on him. No decent human does that. The full video is easy to find and watch for yourself. These are not debatable facts.

Let us also not forget the man was handcuffed, prone, and had two other officers laying on him. Let a jury decide but any way you spin this the officer did wrong. Still doesn’t justify rioting.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13579029 06/02/20 01:20 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
I'm a little grumpy....I apologize

Walt Whitman
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13579045 06/02/20 01:30 AM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
what happened ?
nothing seems to have

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13579243 06/02/20 03:37 AM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
I have watched a lot of this stuff on TV. It’s interesting. It’s sad. It’s disgusting. But, I have enjoyed some of it.

The most enjoyable part was,I think, on Saturday. Some hippie was bent over starting some small fire. He jumped up, and was all proud of himself, and his tiny little fire. Right then, he got shot in the nuts with a tear gas canister. I wish I would have recorded it. That hippie wasn’t so happy after that. That made me happy.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Davedave] #13579247 06/02/20 03:39 AM
Team Skeeterless Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Davedave
I have watched a lot of this stuff on TV. It’s interesting. It’s sad. It’s disgusting. But, I have enjoyed some of it.

The most enjoyable part was I think on Saturday. Some hippie was bent over starting some small fire. He jumped up, and was all proud of himself, and his tiny little fire. Right then, he got shot in the nuts with a tear gas canister. I wish I would have recorded it. That hippie wasn’t so happy after that. That made me happy.

roflmao I didn’t want to but that’s funny right there!

Nick Larsen
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide