Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Bandit 200 XP] #13578113 06/01/20 12:43 PM
F
Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F
Originally Posted by Bandit 200 XP
It should be against the law for protestors to wear masks.

I was thinking this.... Its funny they keep saying they are wearing the mask for covid-19 but they are standing shoulder to shoulder in crowds of 100+ like no they don't want anyone they know to see them out looting and throwing stuff at the cops.

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Patriot Guard Rider] #13578189 06/01/20 01:24 PM
R
R.J.E. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Prayer's to the Floyd family and these four cops should be charged with murder, but all the LEO's do a great job of protecting everyone but you will have a small percentage of bad apples in the department as with the general population. These protest's are not going to do anything, someone no matter the color will resist's arrest and one of the bad apples will go over the edge and we will have this happen again. I can see peacefull protest's but I think some of these low life's just wait and relish the moment that they can burn and loot, these are the bad apples of the general public. Thanks for all the good apples for doing a great job!!!

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: R.J.E.] #13578194 06/01/20 01:27 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by R.J.E.
Prayer's to the Floyd family and these four cops should be charged with murder, but all the LEO's do a great job of protecting everyone but you will have a small percentage of bad apples in the department as with the general population. These protest's are not going to do anything, someone no matter the color will resist's arrest and one of the bad apples will go over the edge and we will have this happen again. I can see peacefull protest's but I think some of these low life's just wait and relish the moment that they can burn and loot, these are the bad apples of the general public. Thanks for all the good apples for doing a great job!!!

Well said^^^^^**

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Patriot Guard Rider] #13578236 06/01/20 01:56 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
We live in a country of 330 million. There are 700,000 police. There are 100 million traffic stops per year. There are 10M arrests per year.

We also live in a world where everything is documented now with cellphones and body cams.

If 99.99% of those interactions with police go perfectly that still leaves 11,000 per year where things go south. If the new standard is to start rioting and burning your city down every time a police interaction doesn't go perfectly there won't be much of this country left in the next couple years.

We have a legal system, we should let it work. If a cop does something unlawful, let a jury of his peers decide that. Let a judge decide what a fair punishment looks like. I can assure you none of us want to live in a world without police.

I fully support the right to peacefully assembly, but I have I have zero sympathy for anyone who riots.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: R.J.E.] #13578281 06/01/20 02:37 PM
C
crankn101 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C

3 cops held the dude down and one looked on as the guy died. Where were the good ones at that point?

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: crankn101] #13578286 06/01/20 02:41 PM
P
Patriot Guard Rider Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by crankn101

3 cops held the dude down and one looked on as the guy died. Where were the good ones at that point?

Probably on other assignments. How many officers would be need for a guy passing a counterfeit bill? Two to four at most.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Family is everything!

Life is precious. We don’t have forever. We have now. This moment. We can choose to love our lives now.

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Jpurdue] #13578287 06/01/20 02:41 PM
C
crankn101 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
We live in a country of 330 million. There are 700,000 police. There are 100 million traffic stops per year. There are 10M arrests per year.

We also live in a world where everything is documented now with cellphones and body cams.

If 99.99% of those interactions with police go perfectly that still leaves 11,000 per year where things go south. If the new standard is to start rioting and burning your city down every time a police interaction doesn't go perfectly there won't be much of this country left in the next couple years.

We have a legal system, we should let it work. If a cop does something unlawful, let a jury of his peers decide that. Let a judge decide what a fair punishment looks like. I can assure you none of us want to live in a world without police.

I fully support the right to peacefully assembly, but I have I have zero sympathy for anyone who riots.

Revenue collectors for the govt. Our country is supposed to be free yet people brag about all the arestd made and how many are on the tax payers dime. Truly disgusting

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: crankn101] #13578303 06/01/20 02:51 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J

Revenue collectors for the govt. Our country is supposed to be free yet people brag about all the arestd made and how many are on the tax payers dime. Truly disgusting

Who brags about the number of arrests? Would you prefer it was just a free for all?

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Patriot Guard Rider] #13578345 06/01/20 03:29 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Patriot Guard Rider
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
My son in law is a FWPD officer. He is at a standioff with rioters right now. My daughter is a wreck and scared too death. Got a hell of a lot of respect for him out there trying to do his job. He is one of the good ones.

Mark, I hope your son-in-law made it through the night without harm, and I wish the same for the police officers across the land. This senseless violence, in the name of protest, needs to be stopped now by the officials or it will only continue to escalate day by night and night by night.

He did. Thank you. My wife went and spent the night at my daughter's place just to be there.

Last edited by Mark Perry; 06/01/20 03:29 PM.
Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Jpurdue] #13578381 06/01/20 04:16 PM
L
leethefishking Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
L

Who brags about the number of arrests? Would you prefer it was just a free for all?
That’s what I would like to know. We have had three shootings here since Wednesday. One where a young male shot his girlfriends roommate in the chest multiple times killing her instantly. In this Utopian Society you want, who would deal with those issues? Would you feel differently if that was your daughter?

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Patriot Guard Rider] #13578400 06/01/20 04:39 PM
rj74955 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I think we should give them some more free money. Especially the white trash I've seen out there, they dress terribly.

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Jpurdue] #13578480 06/01/20 05:44 PM
SteveHummert Offline
pawpaw
pawpaw

^this^

Backlash

LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: rj74955] #13578485 06/01/20 05:46 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Originally Posted by rj74955
I think we should give them some more free money. Especially the white trash I've seen out there, they dress terribly.

I had no idea you were such a clothes horse. Let’s see your fancy duds.

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: Patriot Guard Rider] #13578506 06/01/20 05:55 PM
G
gdr_11 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
G
If you want to get a flavor for what is going on in California, look at the photos in this link. After 20 years of the state and local governments handcuffing police, allowing criminals to go free, emptying jails, making welfare recipients live better than the working class, delivering alcohol and marijuana to state funded housing projects and flooding the states with illegal aliens, the chickens are coming home to roost. There are literally millions in California who have no respect for anyone or anything and have been raised to believe that they have a right to everyone's property and assets. The leftist government foolishly believes these people support them but the only thing they support are more handouts.

Look at the images, my friends because this is what our local leaders in Austin, Dallas, El Paso Houston and San Antonio want for Texas.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article243168821.html

Re: This Ain't A Protest! [Re: leethefishking] #13578512 06/01/20 06:05 PM
C
crankn101 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by leethefishking

That’s what I would like to know. We have had three shootings here since Wednesday. One where a young male shot his girlfriends roommate in the chest multiple times killing her instantly. In this Utopian Society you want, who would deal with those issues? Would you feel differently if that was your daughter?

No it's a very complex issue that won't be hashed out here, but if you think things are fine and militarized policing in the United States is a good thing you WILL be on the wrong side of history.

What should be done with that killer? If it's true he should be Hung in the streets for all to see.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide