R

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Gitter Done] #13575226 05/29/20 02:32 PM
J
JCG57 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Gitter Done
Typical led Democrat local government trying to handle a MAJOR PROBLEM! Stand down orders to the police do not work. Watching your city burn is a total disgrace.

Someone needs to tell the Dems that the rioters are not practicing proper social distancing. Then the authoritarians will crack down.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Gitter Done] #13575256 05/29/20 02:54 PM
F
Floon Swenson Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Typical led Democrat local government trying to handle a MAJOR PROBLEM! Stand down orders to the police do not work. Watching your city burn is a total disgrace.

Sending anybody in to attempt to stop that last night would have only made things worse I believe. It would have been entirely ineffective with the numbers of people out, and it would have only added fuel to the fire (if I can use a convenient metaphor). It would have turned into the battle of Minneapolis, and the police, and the city at large, would have lost. The lid would have *completely* come off.

What would work to tamp this down is to charge these cops. That is the immediate solution. Charging them today is the answer. Going into a Friday night without doing so will be a regrettable course of action.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13575270 05/29/20 03:01 PM
F
Floon Swenson Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
On a separate note, the neck kneeler is holed up in his house. Apparently protesters have the place surrounded, and for obvious reasons he can't leave. He made six different attempts to get food delivered yesterday. Each time, once the delivery drivers were confronted with knowledge of who they were delivering to (and the group in general maybe), they turned around and left.

It's like an old school blockade. Maybe they'll starve him out.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Floon Swenson] #13575274 05/29/20 03:05 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Floon Swenson

Sending anybody in to attempt to stop that last night would have only made things worse I believe. It would have been entirely ineffective with the numbers of people out, and it would have only added fuel to the fire (if I can use a convenient metaphor). It would have turned into the battle of Minneapolis, and the police, and the city at large, would have lost. The lid would have *completely* come off.

What would work to tamp this down is to charge these cops. That is the immediate solution. Charging them today is the answer. Going into a Friday night without doing so will be a regrettable course of action.

I beg to differ. Allowing things like this to happen with out any consequences is setting a very bad example. Look at the results. Millions of dollars in property damage, Business totally loss along with jobs. Target has closed all of their 28 stores in the Minnesota area as a result of the unchallenged destruction of their property.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13575276 05/29/20 03:07 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
I might add. The Autopsy report better back a homicide charge. Just my two cents.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Floon Swenson] #13575284 05/29/20 03:13 PM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
On a separate note, the neck kneeler is holed up in his house. Apparently protesters have the place surrounded, and for obvious reasons he can't leave. He made six different attempts to get food delivered yesterday. Each time, once the delivery drivers were confronted with knowledge of who they were delivering to (and the group in general maybe), they turned around and left.

Starve him out to what end, a lynch mob? Dude needs to be charged and trialed for murder, should be in protective custody and get him away from his neighborhood and innocent people.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Gitter Done] #13575311 05/29/20 03:21 PM
F
Floon Swenson Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F

I beg to differ. Allowing things like this to happen with out any consequences is setting a very bad example. Look at the results. Millions of dollars in property damage, Business totally loss along with jobs. Target has closed all of their 28 stores in the Minnesota area as a result of the unchallenged destruction of their property.

I hear ya', and maybe I'm completely wrong in my assessment. There sure were a ton of people out, though, and they were spread out throughout the city. It would have turned into a substantial loss of life - for both the police and the rioters. Those cops would have been wickedly outnumbered, and that crowd wasn't f'n around.

After a clash like that, I'd be waiting for that city to be completely leveled. Every lunatic with a mask and a chainsaw, every Dallas sniper, and every arsonist with a gas can would be headed that way looking for a fight.

Ultimately they'd still have to charge those cops to bring an end to it all, so why not skip out on the battle and just go straight to the criminal charges? I think that route leaves more infrastructure standing in the end and creates less tension for future conflict.

Like I said, though, I can totally accept that I might be wrong.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: TexDawg] #13575315 05/29/20 03:23 PM
F
Floon Swenson Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by TexDawg

Starve him out to what end, a lynch mob? Dude needs to be charged and trialed for murder, should be in protective custody and get him away from his neighborhood and innocent people.

I have no idea, but it sounds like that's what's going on. And yeah, I agree with you.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: TexDawg] #13575327 05/29/20 03:30 PM
K
Kattelyn Offline
Little Psycho Coffee
Little Psycho Coffee
K
Originally Posted by TexDawg

Oh joy. I wasn't aware of this fact.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13575542 05/29/20 05:23 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
The autopsy will come back heart attack and drug overdose....watch

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: bloo_rainger] #13575563 05/29/20 05:40 PM
S
Snakeyes711 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
Well the "kneeling" cop has just been arrested..

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: txmasterpo] #13575565 05/29/20 05:44 PM
John175☮ Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Online Happy
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
The autopsy will come back heart attack and drug overdose....watch

...and COVID-19.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.†-JFK
Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13575571 05/29/20 05:50 PM
F
Floon Swenson Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Originally Posted by Canino
Originally Posted by Scagnetti
American structures are so oppressive, the only option is to burn them down.

I never knew AutoZone was oppressive. If you believe that, just go to O'Reilly.

Saw comments about the Autozone on Twitter (unconfirmed) that it was a St Paul MN officer that was pretending to be a protester that started the AutoZone fire. Hope that was not true.

Just saw a bunch of videos about this. The guy shows up and starts smashing into the Autozone with a hammer. The crowd is trying to stop him. When he leaves, the crowd follows him. He tries to hide his appearance from people with a black umbrella, and threatens the people following and filming him. Somebody in the video recognizes him, somehow, as a police officer.

Afterward, his ex (girlfriend, wife, not sure), confirmed his identity after the video made its rounds.

There is now video out of guys dressed just like him, black hoodie, black pants, hiding behind black umbrellas, building stacks of wooden barricades (which later got set ablaze) in the streets and moving on. I'm not sure what to make of it exactly, but there is some obvious speculation at this point that they, too, might have been police officers along with this guy.

Re: Minnesota cops [Re: Snakeyes711] #13575574 05/29/20 05:53 PM
Chris B Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Snakeyes711
Well the "kneeling" cop has just been arrested..

Well, will that be enough or will more TVs need to be stolen?

[Linked Image]
I hate photobucket.
Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide