Print Thread
RHBC June Schedule! #13574831 05/29/20 03:52 AM
S
SoCal Tom Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
S
The Ray Hubbard Bass Club is partially back in business. We will NOT be having a June meeting as we still do not have a place to have it legally. We are currently working with Bass Pro Shops for a temporary solution that will hopefully start in July and get us through the rest of this year. However, we will be fishing our Lake Tawakoni tournament on Saturday June 13th going out of Sky Point RV park. Registration will start at 4:45AM. First cast is 5:50AM. We will fish until 3:00. Chip on the board by 3:30 and weigh in will start then. A full tournament announcement will be posted next week. Now, given these strange and difficult times, things are going to run just a bit differently to keep us "legal" and also to be as safe as we can be for all our members. Here are procedures for Tawakoni

New member procedures

Contact me either through e-mail (tomnali2@sbcglobal.net) or by phone (817-980-0718) and give me all needed contact information including first and last name, phone number and e-mail address. If you are signing up a partner I will need the same information for that person.

When you get to registration the morning of the tournament, I will have the new member info sheets with me. Identify yourself to me as a new member so I can check you off the list. If you try and join at the ramp, without contacting me first, I will not accept your membership. I MUST have you on the pre-registered list. You will pay the $30.00 per person membership fee at that time, separate from your entry fee. If your partner is an immediate family member, only one membership fee is necessary.

Deadline for new membership is 6:00PM on Friday June 12th. No new members are accepted after that cut off time for the Tawakoni tournament.

Registration procedures Tournament morning

If weather allows, I will be at the picnic table on the small pavillion. I will have the chip board with me there. I will ask you to place the entry fee directly in to the money bag. Please bring exact change if possible. I will take your names and you can get the next chip on the board. Please keep six feet distance from the people in line ahead of you. Chris will be in the lot checking livewells. Please open your live wells for him so he just has to shine the light in there, tie the ribbon on your trolling motor and you are free to launch or trailer at that point.

Weigh in procedures

As always you will be called up by boat numbers starting with 1-10. We will have buckets set up marking off the required distance between you and the next person in line. As the line reduces in size, we will call up the next group. Never more in line than we have buckets for please. As you come up place your weigh bag in the tub and step back. The Tournament Director will then come up and place your fish in to the mesh bag to weigh them. Let him know ahead of time if you have a fish to weigh for big bass and ID it when he takes it out of the bag if itโ€™s not evident. Once he weighs the fish, he will load them back in your bag and you come get it and step off to the side for pictures. Then you can release your fish. If you wish at that point to watch the rest of the weigh in, please stay out in front of the scales and again keep the required amount of distance between yourself and others.

If you have any questions or need more info, PM me here, or call or text at 817-980-0718

Thanks

Tom

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

http://www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
President

Save the Date! 9th annual FFAC - Sunday October 27th, 2024 - Lake Ray Hubbard!
Re: RHBC June Schedule! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13580740 06/03/20 12:59 PM
S
SoCal Tom Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
S
PM, text or e-mail me if you would like to join us for our Tawakoni tournament. Looking forward to seeing everyone! From a distance...

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

http://www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
President

Save the Date! 9th annual FFAC - Sunday October 27th, 2024 - Lake Ray Hubbard!
Re: RHBC June Schedule! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13580944 06/03/20 03:08 PM
F
forkduc Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Welcome back๐Ÿ˜€

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide