Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit #13562789 05/18/20 08:50 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Looks like there will be even more dilution of the FLW Pro series with reportedly 56 of the BPT Pro’s succumbing to pressure and committed to paying fees to fish 3 of the dreaded 5 fish limit FLW tournaments.

https://www.flwfishing.com/tips/2020-05-18-super-tournament-roster-set

Curiously, the press release omits disclosing this wasn’t a welcome change by anglers from either tour, but couldn’t help but making the bold statement that FLW was the “worlds largest” professional bass fishing organization.

Hmmmmm, I guess BASS must have lost over 500k members since the Bassmasters Classic which happens to have been the largest sporting event in all of Alabama history.

https://yellowhammernews.com/2020-bassmaster-classic-brings-in-largest-crowd-in-alabama-history/

MLF really needs to replace their communications director as the embellishments are amateurish.. Maybe they are auditioning for a open position at 1800 Pennsylvania Ave?

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13562859 05/18/20 09:59 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Are you saying there are 500,000 professional BASS anglers?

Total BASS membership is 480,000 below that number, let alone there aren’t nearly that many pro anglers who fish BASS.

If you’re curious why a press release isn’t Fair and Balanced, you’re beyond help (if what you’re saying is even true, which you have yet to prove).

[Linked Image]
Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13562884 05/18/20 10:10 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

There's the Big O we know shouting his agenda from the rooftops!

Welcome back bud!

[Linked Image]
Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13562913 05/18/20 10:34 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Kinda sucks to see the ranks diluted. It’s kinda like letting the NFL climb over the fence and play in College games.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13562926 05/18/20 10:42 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Total BASS membership is 480,000 below that number, let alone there aren’t nearly that many pro anglers who fish BASS.

If you’re curious why a press release isn’t Fair and Balanced, you’re beyond help (if what you’re saying is even true, which you have yet to prove).

Dunno where you come across that number for members... but don’t take my word, take the BASS CEO’s word as recently as February, just before the season kicked off. The whole interview is great as he addresses the MLF thing and how they’ve won just by being themselves and taking the high road, and how many different aspects to BASS there is (affiliated trails)... but specific to membership numbers, pickup the linked video at the 1:00hr mark. He said 514k in last quarterly statement, but projections was 525k by year end. Do I expect “Fair and Balanced“?, nah, just accurate. Like I said, the communication director for MLF may be auditioning for a job at 1800 Pennsylvania Ave... where being able to throw out unsupported embellishments at will are a mandatory qualification for a job.

Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13562938 05/18/20 10:49 PM
O
outfishdya Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
O
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

Dunno where you come across that number for members... but don’t take my word, take the BASS CEO’s word as recently as February, just before the season kicked off. The whole interview is great as he addresses the MLF thing and how they’ve won just by being themselves and taking the high road, and how many different aspects to BASS there is (affiliated trails)... but specific to membership numbers, pickup the linked video at the 1:00hr mark. He said 514k in last quarterly statement, but projections was 525k by year end. Do I expect “Fair and Balanced“?, nah, just accurate. Like I said, the communication director for MLF may be auditioning for a job at 1800 Pennsylvania Ave... where being able to throw out unsupported embellishments at will are a mandatory qualification for a job.

So you are going on record that BASS has 500 thousand professional anglers?

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: outfishdya] #13562948 05/18/20 10:58 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by outfishdya

Illiteracy is a b!tch, but it’s not your fault; the teachers just aren’t what they should be.

Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13562949 05/18/20 10:59 PM
O
outfishdya Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
O

Illiteracy is a b!tch, but it’s not your fault; the teachers just aren’t what they should be.

Are you auditioning for an 1800 Pennsylvania Avenue job?

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13562972 05/18/20 11:22 PM
goodman1389 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Calls someone illiterate after giving the wrong address to the White House. Teachers just aren’t what they should be!

Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: goodman1389] #13562984 05/18/20 11:33 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by goodman1389

Calls someone illiterate after giving the wrong address to the White House. Teachers just aren’t what they should be!

Not being able to read/comprehend is a bit different than confusing 2 numbers - 1800 is the first year 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. occupied. My bag...

Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13563003 05/18/20 11:45 PM
B
big mike Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
This guy never stops. How long will the mods let this continue?

Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13563018 05/18/20 11:54 PM
goodman1389 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Illiteracy is a b!tch, but it’s not your fault; the teachers just aren’t what they should be.[/quote]

[/quote]

Not being able to read/comprehend is a bit different than confusing 2 numbers - 1800 is the first year 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. occupied. My bag... [/quote]

Ok, well in that case, you are unable to read/comprehend the fact that everyone on this forum is sick of hearing what you have to say.

Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13563021 05/18/20 11:58 PM
E
ezbassin Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Give it a rest already. How does it directly effect you????

You need a new forum to bother. You have worn this one out.

You are a looser individual. Is Nancy Pelosi your sister?

Last edited by ezbassin; 05/19/20 12:19 AM.
Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: big mike] #13563025 05/19/20 12:03 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by big mike
This guy never stops. How long will the mods let this continue?

Did you click on thIs thread/message and read? Wouldn’t it be a reasonable observation to suggest your problem is considered self inflicted?

Are you asking others to take measures that will prevent you from seeing something that hurts your feelings? Is that what you want? And here I thought people from Texas were all about self responsibility, independence, and for the constitution and rights and liberties that are enshrined within, and all of that? lmfao

Here is a clue for you... if you do not like what I am saying or bring up for discussion, then do not open the messages you see my name attached to. You step in a pile of sh!t that you’ve been advised to walk around... why do you then get mad as the messenger?

Re: 56 BPT anglers to pay fees and fish the AA circuit [Re: Big O Florida] #13563026 05/19/20 12:05 AM
T
Techfisher Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Ifin da biggy O says it be 1800 then I am gonna believe....the man is a legend remember....even if it is in his own little mind...:) I rather enjoy his windy posts....he makes me look like a real genius...or maybe even a nukclear fizzysist...:)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide