Forums59
Topics1,037,820
Posts13,935,118
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556688 05/13/20 11:22 PM
B
BThomas Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
Why aren't you posting about the shortening of the NBA, NHL, MLB and possibly the NFL season ? Geesh , I hope MLF notified the NFL about moving the goal post, smile

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556689 05/13/20 11:23 PM
Bruce Allen Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
haters are going to HATE!

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556708 05/13/20 11:41 PM
B
beartrap Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
ESPN is so starved for sports programming they are having to show corn hole competition,meanwhile MLF is able to provide 4-6 1/2 hours of tournament fishing each week on outdoor and sportsman channels which incidentally are the highest rated outdoor shows........B.A.S.S. has two tournaments which have already been televised with possibly one more hour for final day of the classic....MLF has 12 more days of tournament competition (Eufaula and lake Fork) they can air plus their All-Angles "how to" show for each day.....
compared to what BASS has and still provides over the years, this is a huge increase television exposure for the MLF fishermen and their sponsors ……..

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556710 05/13/20 11:42 PM
Neal G Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by Big O Florida
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
In an unprecedented time, where life nearly completely shutdown for the entire country, including bass tournaments, you’re point is that it’s bad the pro tours are allowing anglers to fish tournaments instead of not being able to fish at all for nearly an entire season?

Meaning, you want some guys to not be able to compete for almost a calendar year and not make money to support their families, just because you don’t like the tour they fish on?

Seems pretty heartless to me.

Dude, just extend the season like BASS did. The BPT are hanging up their rods in early July where other circuits are going to fish well into the fall. This is about them adapting their schedule and keeping the integrity of the tournaments and qualifying criteria in tact.

We all should know by now MLF and it’s principles have no integrity, but that’s beside the point.

Why do you only post about something you hate? Why not promote the tour you like and respect?

Because when I do it they get removed completely or locked down. Remember the posts around the Bassmasters classic? When I was pointing out the stellar attendance and how people were drawn to the BASS produced events? People complained and wanted them moved. How about the one that highlighted the opening ceremony for the final weigh-in day that questioned why KVD wasn’t on the stage as a representative of the decade in which he dominated at BASS? Do you remember that one? So I stick with the posts that point out the blatant hypocrisy and shadiness of MLF. What I find amusing is how many will ignore basic integrity and ethics to defend MLF and the amount of distraction from the merits people will put out there.

Big-O, Thanks for posting even though I do not need anymore data about the screwy situation over there. There are a few guys fishing MLF that are fairly open about MLF issues but will not go public with it. Sort of like your identity. Until the anglers and a few others are willing to put their name out there it is mostly pointless and of little value other than what little entertainment there is knowing it is jacked up.

You would think that the mega-dollar billionaire investors could have modified their business needs & plans to extend the season. There are obvious reasons they did not and one it is figuratively called a big azz hole or money pit.

Yeah I get it - here comes they are rich because they don't make some stupid decisions...time will tell wink

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13556726 05/13/20 11:55 PM
Walls Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
I LOVE good pot stirring. I really really do. I love to watch endless arguments. I love watching absurd, never ending misguided banter!

BUT DAMN DONT YOU TAKE THE CAKE! I have never seen a more bent outta shape, butthurt fella in all my days.

+1

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: beartrap] #13556730 05/14/20 12:00 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by beartrap
ESPN is so starved for sports programming they are having to show corn hole competition,meanwhile MLF is able to provide 4-6 1/2 hours of tournament fishing each week on outdoor and sportsman channels which incidentally are the highest rated outdoor shows........B.A.S.S. has two tournaments which have already been televised with possibly one more hour for final day of the classic....MLF has 12 more days of tournament competition (Eufaula and lake Fork) they can air plus their All-Angles "how to" show for each day.....
compared to what BASS has and still provides over the years, this is a huge increase television exposure for the MLF fishermen and their sponsors ……..

LMFAO - there is a reason why ESPN doesn’t repeat broadcast NASCAR races over and over again. Yawn! What BASS has run on TV is current tournaments, not some made up reality TV fishing show that taped a year ago. What’s the makeup budget for MLF anglers? LoL

[Linked Image]

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556734 05/14/20 12:02 AM
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
[Linked Image]

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556840 05/14/20 01:35 AM
Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life) Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Big O sucks

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556841 05/14/20 01:35 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
In an unprecedented time, where life nearly completely shutdown for the entire country, including bass tournaments, you’re point is that it’s bad the pro tours are allowing anglers to fish tournaments instead of not being able to fish at all for nearly an entire season?

Meaning, you want some guys to not be able to compete for almost a calendar year and not make money to support their families, just because you don’t like the tour they fish on?

Seems pretty heartless to me.

Dude, just extend the season like BASS did. The BPT are hanging up their rods in early July where other circuits are going to fish well into the fall. This is about them adapting their schedule and keeping the integrity of the tournaments and qualifying criteria in tact.

We all should know by now MLF and it’s principles have no integrity, but that’s beside the point.

Why do you only post about something you hate? Why not promote the tour you like and respect?

Because when I do it they get removed completely or locked down. Remember the posts around the Bassmasters classic? When I was pointing out the stellar attendance and how people were drawn to the BASS produced events? People complained and wanted them moved. How about the one that highlighted the opening ceremony for the final weigh-in day that questioned why KVD wasn’t on the stage as a representative of the decade in which he dominated at BASS? Do you remember that one? So I stick with the posts that point out the blatant hypocrisy and shadiness of MLF. What I find amusing is how many will ignore basic integrity and ethics to defend MLF and the amount of distraction from the merits people will put out there.

I remember you taking shots at MLF under the guise of promoting BASS. I’m asking why you don’t just spend your time promoting BASS, which you seem to think is the better tour, and leaving MLF out of it completely.

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Dubee] #13556842 05/14/20 01:36 AM
Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life) Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by ezbassin
I think the best thing to do is just ignore Big O Florida and not respond to anything he posts because they are all negative. Maybe he will get bored and find another forum to bother. I am going to ignore whatever he has to say from now on.

He gets a lifetime ban on other forums so he has to post this junk here. It took about a week for a lifetime ban on bbc

That’s funny I got banned on BBC for basically nothing and he got a whole week

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556874 05/14/20 02:11 AM
slim 285 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Big O is spot on . MLF keeps change the game all the time . Any time you give that many people a vote in day to day matters it will always be screwed up.

I did hear they will be replacing the lowest 10 this year . Going to be interesting. I thought that had a three year contract .

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556877 05/14/20 02:13 AM
P
pchapin Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
P
I have known only one other girl like Big O who was wrong about everything and was never able to ever figure it out.

“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact”
P01135809
Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556973 05/14/20 03:52 AM
fivebites Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Big O you make Biden look like a Mensa candidate! I finally have figured out WHO you are and I'm telling everyone on here!! Guys, remember the banjo kid on the movie Deliverance?

2019 Chevy Tahoe
2018 Basscat Eyra 250 Proxs
PB Wife of 32 years!
PB Largemouth 9.56 Ray Roberts
Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556981 05/14/20 03:57 AM
F
Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F
de

Re: MLF moves goal posts - once again. [Re: Big O Florida] #13556995 05/14/20 04:18 AM
Rangerkev Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Big O, you lost what little credibility you had with you comment about Skeet. 3.4 million in winnings before the BPT.
Bass Master Classic Champion and 8 time BASS tournament winner. And you call him a clown. I'm not going to even show you respect with any other comment.

Last edited by Rangerkev; 05/14/20 04:23 AM.

Rangerkev
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide