Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: barndoor] #13551677 05/09/20 04:38 PM
C
Coach Hark Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
I’m not choosing sides here but ole girl rents out 20 stations to stylist. I’m sure she’s done well and could feed her family. I think she wanted to make some noise and she definitely got her 15 mins of fame but I doubt very seriously her children were starving.

Last edited by Coach Hark; 05/09/20 04:38 PM.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: Mark Perry] #13551688 05/09/20 04:54 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by fishslime
Abbott put restrictions in place limiting opening of hair salons as well as many other businesses. It is a judge's (Dem in this instance) responsibility to decide a case based on those orders. She blatantly defied the orders while others obeyed Abbott's order and chose not to do so. She was given an opportunity to have sentence reduced dramatically. She refused the offer and chastised the judge in the process. He reacted accordingly. Paxton (Rep in this instance) orders her release before Abbott amends his order (the next day as I remember) and moves up the date for salons to open. She gets a bucket of money from a GoFundMe drive. She played the system, Paxton and Abbott played politics, and I thought Hansen had retired.

When exactly during the courtroom exchange with Moye does she chastize him. The transcript must have missed that. She refers to him as Sir and is respectful while standing before him. He however would not even make eye contact with her. By all means fine her e5c but the request for her to grovel or bend a knee were out of line for judge.

She told him feeding her kids was more important than his upholding the order which is his duty to do. I don't think any reputable judge takes these types of comments lightly and can recognize show boating when they see it.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: fishslime] #13551696 05/09/20 05:05 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Abbott put restrictions in place limiting opening of hair salons as well as many other businesses. It is a judge's (Dem in this instance) responsibility to decide a case based on those orders. She blatantly defied the orders while others obeyed Abbott's order and chose not to do so. She was given an opportunity to have sentence reduced dramatically. She refused the offer and chastised the judge in the process. He reacted accordingly. Paxton (Rep in this instance) orders her release before Abbott amends his order (the next day as I remember) and moves up the date for salons to open. She gets a bucket of money from a GoFundMe drive. She played the system, Paxton and Abbott played politics, and I thought Hansen had retired.

When exactly during the courtroom exchange with Moye does she chastize him. The transcript must have missed that. She refers to him as Sir and is respectful while standing before him. He however would not even make eye contact with her. By all means fine her e5c but the request for her to grovel or bend a knee were out of line for judge.

She told him feeding her kids was more important than his upholding the order which is his duty to do. I don't think any reputable judge takes these types of comments lightly and can recognize show boating when they see it.

Nothing wrong with him enforcing the order....he went overboard in requesting her to grovel and proved it wasn't about safety. It was about his ego. She is not his subject. He and Jenkins also did their share to politicize it. They wanted to show Abbott up. She was their pawn.

Also if you read her comments she mentions her stylists needing to feed their kids. No doubt she is enjoying the publicity but at leadt she stood up to a couple of judges that believe they are monarchs.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: Mark Perry] #13551702 05/09/20 05:16 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F

Nothing wrong with him enforcing the order....he went overboard in requesting her to grovel and proved it wasn't about safety. It was about his ego. She is not his subject. He and Jenkins also did their share to politicize it. They wanted to show Abbott up. She was their pawn.

Also if you read her comments she mentions her stylists needing to feed their kids. No doubt she is enjoying the publicity but at leadt she stood up to a couple of judges that believe they are monarchs.

Two judges who are doing their best to save lives in a county with the highest or near highest high rates in the state.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: barndoor] #13551710 05/09/20 05:20 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Dale should stick to commenting on something he knows something about. I have no idea what that would be so I guess I should do the same thing. hide2

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: K3913] #13551732 05/09/20 05:58 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by K3913
Originally Posted by redskeet100
Dale is a liberal d-bag. It is funny how they pick and choose based on how it fits their agenda. Hair salon owner shouldn't get to pick and choose which laws to follow, but it is ok for the illegal immigrants that sneak across the border then go hide in the sanctuary cities created by the liberals heads of state who defy orders to enforce the immigration laws. Ignore small petty left, but put the hammer down on someone trying to feed her family. Let out criminals in jail so they don't get sick, but then arrest someone and put them in those same jails for defying an emergency order.

Just goes to show the level of hypocrisy the liberals resort. They felt every woman should be believed without evidence on the #metoo carp, but now it is against Biden and the narrative changes to every man should have a chance at getting heard and telling his side. But for Kavannah it was fry him he is guilty. Liberals are hypocrites.

No, they are not hypocrites...they are lying scum

Both of these answers are correct.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: barndoor] #13551779 05/09/20 06:57 PM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

Two judges who are doing their best to save lives in a county with the highest or near highest high rates in the state.

Actling like royalty and wanting your arse kissed is not saving any lives. If it wasabout saving lives they would not have jailed her in a jail let hardened criminals out of to save their lives.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: barndoor] #13551791 05/09/20 07:10 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Mark surely you work around police officers. Ask a couple what they do when someone ignores their instructions.

It depends on the situation but when its adamant that they do as instructed they sometimes look like tyrants. What about her appearance in court made you think she was being any different than the judge? We all know what the laws were and that she was defying a state order. I don't know if there was anything she agreed to do to solve the issue.

While I agree with you that there was something else that could have been done, away from TV cameras and in normal court proceedings on other issues, time in jail is not at all uncommon for people who continue to defy the judges. I did see what the governor was said in his EO so I agree 7 days was too harsh.

Edit....

May 4, 2023
Originally Posted by OTFF
Once again, I agree with you.
Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: Allison1] #13551801 05/09/20 07:29 PM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Allison1
Mark surely you work around police officers. Ask a couple what they do when someone ignores their instructions.

It depends on the situation but when its adamant that they do as instructed they sometimes look like tyrants. What about her appearance in court made you think she was being any different than the judge? We all know what the laws were and that she was defying a state order. I don't know if there was anything she agreed to do to solve the issue.

While I agree with you that there was something else that could have been done, away from TV cameras and in normal court proceedings on other issues, time in jail is not at all uncommon for people who continue to defy the judges. I did see what the governor was said in his EO so I agree 7 days was too harsh.

Edit....

The police officers I work with enforce laws but do not make criminals apologize to them personally and offer to drop or reduce charges if they do.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: Mark Perry] #13551826 05/09/20 08:06 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Allison1

Edit....

The police officers I work with enforce laws but do not make criminals apologize to them personally and offer to drop or reduce charges if they do.

That wasn't what I asked and a good declining of the question but it affirms my point.
They do what is within their power to get compliance. They have to.

I am not disagreeing with you that there was some other course of action by the judge. But I would bet you that its not uncommon at all for a person in front of a judge that continues to defy the law and says they will continue to defy the law gets very little compassion from the judge.

My point is if this was most any other violation the penalty imposed by a judge, when the law says it can be a fine of $1000 dollars and up to 180 days in jail would not be a slap on the hand when the person in court says they will continue to violate the law.

He did offer to lower a penalty if she apologized and she was in the wrong. I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

May 4, 2023
Originally Posted by OTFF
Once again, I agree with you.
Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: Mark Perry] #13551858 05/09/20 09:06 PM
B
barndoor Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
B
if Hansen dislikes it then it must have been handled correctly by the Governor.

Apparently you didn’t read what Dale Hansen said about the governor.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: fishslime] #13551860 05/09/20 09:13 PM
B
barndoor Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
B

He can’t seem to understand this. This was clearly a safety issue in Dallas County.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: barndoor] #13551861 05/09/20 09:16 PM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by barndoor
if Hansen dislikes it then it must have been handled correctly by the Governor.

Apparently you didn’t read what Dale Hansen said about the governor.

Apparently you missed the sarcasm.

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: barndoor] #13551864 05/09/20 09:17 PM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by barndoor

He can’t seem to understand this. This was clearly a safety issue in Dallas County.

Hey, stay in your own lane unless you are medically trained..... bolt roflmao

Re: Dale Hansen On Shelley Luther [Re: barndoor] #13551887 05/09/20 09:47 PM
U
UGLYSHCTICK Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
U
Dale should stick to ...... nothing. Dale should just go away.

Just want to make folks smile, and spit coffee on their keyboard.

If you put beans in your chili, you don't know beans about chili.

God doesn't create temporary people, you will spend eternity somewhere. Choose wisely.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide