Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13549571 05/08/20 12:03 AM
B
beartrap Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Pursuing someone they thought was a burglar suspect, not once calling the cops. Right. They were hunting and brought down their game. Hopefully the truth and proper punishment comes out. You never know when it's the good old south.

believe I read someplace they had called the cops and were trying to detain the jogger til cops got there....at any rate,common sense would tell you especially in this day and time that two white guys are not going to try to detain a black guy unless they have some belief a law has been broken....

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: JackMason] #13549605 05/08/20 12:38 AM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by JackMason
Originally Posted by butch sanders
Originally Posted by crankn101
Was he the one robbing houses in the area?

no

the shooter is ex LEO also

Incorrect...
Shooter is son of LEO who was also present. No charges filed and this happened 19 weeks ago. Pure BS!!!!

so you think it is cool for 2 men to shoot a young man for jogging ?
i think i am correct also

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: junbengreat] #13549610 05/08/20 12:40 AM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Probably needs to end up with 2 guys in jail for a very long time. Bad deal.

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: junbengreat] #13549611 05/08/20 12:40 AM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
some hardcore racism
is evident

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: butch sanders] #13549617 05/08/20 12:43 AM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
some hardcore racism
is evident

[Linked Image]

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: junbengreat] #13549619 05/08/20 12:46 AM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has arrested Gregory McMichael and Travis McMichael for the death of Ahmaud Arbery, according to the agency.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: butch sanders] #13549622 05/08/20 12:48 AM
J
JackMason Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted by JackMason
Originally Posted by crankn101
Was he the one robbing houses in the area?

no

the shooter is ex LEO also

Incorrect...
Shooter is son of LEO who was also present. No charges filed and this happened 19 weeks ago. Pure BS!!!!

so you think it is cool for 2 men to shoot a young man for jogging ?
i think i am correct also

Absolutely not! "Pure BS" statement was for them not being in jail already. The shooter was not a former LEO.

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: WAWI] #13549643 05/08/20 01:06 AM
L
LoneStarSon Online Content
Private Dancer
Online Content
Private Dancer
L
Originally Posted by WAWI
Probably needs to end up with 2 guys in jail for a very long time. Bad deal.

I think there might be 3...the guy filming it may have had a weapon and was in on the chase. If that's correct, all three need to be locked up for a very long time.

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: beartrap] #13549647 05/08/20 01:11 AM
Mark Perry Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
Originally Posted by beartrap
Pursuing someone they thought was a burglar suspect, not once calling the cops. Right. They were hunting and brought down their game. Hopefully the truth and proper punishment comes out. You never know when it's the good old south.

believe I read someplace they had called the cops and were trying to detain the jogger til cops got there....at any rate,common sense would tell you especially in this day and time that two white guys are not going to try to detain a black guy unless they have some belief a law has been broken....

So you are saying white guys don't make mistakes or that white guys don't kill innocent people over BS?

If what is on on the video turns out to be the whole story they deserve the death penalty. They executed him.

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: Mark Perry] #13549697 05/08/20 01:44 AM
B
beartrap Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Mark Perry

So you are saying white guys don't make mistakes or that white guys don't kill innocent people over BS?

If what is on on the video turns out to be the whole story they deserve the death penalty. They executed him.

not saying that white guys don't make mistakes but everything in this case points to them believing they had a valid reason for pursuing and attempting to detain the jogger....especially since one of the men had a background in law enforcement and local law enforcement must have believed they had a valid reason since no action has been taken against them in two months...
I'm like most people in that if these guys just went out and executed an innocent black guy,they deserve hanging but all evidence so far indicates there's a lot more to this story than two guys executing a jogger for no reason...

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: beartrap] #13549724 05/08/20 02:08 AM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B

not saying that white guys don't make mistakes but everything in this case points to them believing they had a valid reason for pursuing and attempting to detain the jogger....especially since one of the men had a background in law enforcement and local law enforcement must have believed they had a valid reason since no action has been taken against them in two months...
I'm like most people in that if these guys just went out and executed an innocent black guy,they deserve hanging but all evidence so far indicates there's a lot more to this story than two guys executing a jogger for no reason...

Prime example for term limits...

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: beartrap] #13549758 05/08/20 02:47 AM
S
SGT BALLARD Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S

What would the conversation be like if these 2 or 3 guys were Black and shot and killed a White guy? Do you think they would still be free and not in jail 3 months later? Not every Black person that's jogging, or driving around is a criminal. No one should lose their life over something just because you think they may have stolen something. We are a better country than what we are showing the world. Even in the middle of a Pandemic, we as Americans still can't come together for the betterment of each other and get it right. I am quite sure that how we as a people are acting,is not pleasing to GOD! It shouldn't matter what political affiliation we belong to, we are all AMERICANS !!!! Have a Blessed Day!!

Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: junbengreat] #13549774 05/08/20 03:03 AM
J
JackMason Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
J
Both of them just arrested and in jail. Charged with murder. Good deal!

Last edited by JackMason; 05/08/20 03:04 AM.
Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: SGT BALLARD] #13549786 05/08/20 03:11 AM
J
Jeezy Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by SGT BALLARD

What would the conversation be like if these 2 or 3 guys were Black and shot and killed a White guy? Do you think they would still be free and not in jail 3 months later? Not every Black person that's jogging, or driving around is a criminal. No one should lose their life over something just because you think they may have stolen something. We are a better country than what we are showing the world. Even in the middle of a Pandemic, we as Americans still can't come together for the betterment of each other and get it right. I am quite sure that how we as a people are acting,is not pleasing to GOD! It shouldn't matter what political affiliation we belong to, we are all AMERICANS !!!! Have a Blessed Day!!

Might be my favorite post of all time. flehan

โ€œThe more you know about Donald Trump, the less likely you are to vote for him. The more you know about his business enterprises, the less successful he looks. The more you know about his political giving, the less Republican he looks.โ€ - Lindsey Graham, 2016
Re: ahmaud arbery [Re: beartrap] #13549790 05/08/20 03:13 AM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

Citizen arrest in Ga requires that they see the crime or they have immediate knowledge of the crime. These two evidently did not. The dad said the jogger had been caught on surveillance video but it was not the right guy. It makes it even worse since dad should have known the law.
The reason they did not take action for so long is twofold. There were three prosecutors. The first two were acquainted to dad who they worked with so they had to recuse themselves. The third only went for a grand jury after the video surfaced. He had the case for about a month. If you think about what the case was without the video I understand why he did not go forward with it.

They made up the whole story they gave in the police report. Much of it anyway. After reading the police report I don't understand how their truck could have been where it was. They also said in the report that they yelled at the jogger to stop then stopped the truck and got out when the jogger started attacking the son. The video shows that to be BS.

I don't think they can get them all for the same crime. I don't know but it looks like dad was an accessory. He never got out of the truck until the fatal shot had been fired and the jogger had gone to the ground. The guy who made the video looks like he was in his vehicle the whole time.

This happened 2 months ago and the video was only found in the last couple of days.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide