If this listing is active, THEN THE BOAT IS STILL AVAILABLE. No need to ask.

So to answer some questions I keep getting before you text...
1. Yes, the boat is still available. I mark sold the minute the money is given to me.
2. The engine is a 250 2 stroke.
3. I don't have any issues with the boat or engine.
4. I am the 2nd owner. I purchased a little over 2.5 years ago from a dealership in Marshall. There was a clog in the fuel line when I purchased and a small electrical issue. Both were fixed at the dealership and I have not had any issues since.
5. The boat is a 2011. There will be some wear, but not excessive. Please don't expect perfection.
6. It comes with a Helix 10. For the right price I will also sell the other Humminbird which is a Helix 12 for the bow. Both have DI/SI.
7. The tolling motor is a MinnKota Fortrex 101 lb thrust. NOT GPS
8. Yes, I will do a test ride, but for serious buyers only.
9. NO, I WILL NOT SELL THE BOAT FOR $24,000 CASH. I don't need to sell the boat, so I will not be entertaining low ball offers. I have very little wiggle room on the price.
11. The boat is located in Argyle at a storage place and the two closest lakes are Lewisville and Ray Roberts.
12. Yes, you can come see it. I work from home and have a flexible schedule.
13. No, I have not had a compression test. The hours and computer read out from a couple of months ago is posted in the pictures on this listing.

2011 Skeeter ZX 250. Runs awesome. Price includes Helix 10 on console. The only reason I am selling is because my son has graduated and is no longer on the high school fishing team. All batteries, tires, etc are in great shape. The seats have a crack from use over time, but just cosmetic. 298 Hours See Pics for recent details as of 2/21/2020. Please text me at 972-814-1600

Attached Files IMG_2291.jpgIMG_2292.jpgIMG_2293.jpgIMG_2974.jpgIMG_2299.jpgIMG_2296.jpgIMG_1903.jpgIMG_1895.jpgIMG_1896.jpgIMG_1905.jpg