For sale 1997 Key West CC 1900 Sportsman with 112 Evinrude outboard motor. I am the original and single owner of this boat since new and have not used this boat much because of traveling and deployments. Boat was serviced at Texas Boatworld and motor has 120 psi on all cylinders. Seat cushions are original and are in great shape which shows this boat has been kept covered or in a garage all of its life. There are a couple marks on the front seat cushion from a couple of Styrofoam lights I had sitting on it and left a couple rings, but other than that, no dry rot what so ever. Boat has T-top that folds down to allow it to fit into your garage with new spreader lights front and back, new Kenwood Bluetooth radio with speakers and microphone, new Jabsco raw water washdown with sprayer and hose, new 4" jackplate, new hydraulic steering, 71lb Thrust 24v MotorGuide trolling motor with extension, new Humminbird Helix7 side and down imaging fish finder, new 3 bank battery charger with charging outlet, 3 -12 volt batteries, 60 gallon fuel tank, 6 gallon external fuel tank, Livewell under CC seat, large wet or dry storage at bow, two built-in coolers at the back, storage in CC at top and bottom with lighting, lots of rod storage and comes with rod holders for fishing, two anchors, galvanized trailer with new running lights, good tires, all parts and accessories I have purchased for the boat not listed, and Clean Titles In Hand. READY TO FISH!

Attached Files Key West 1.jpgKey West 2.jpgKey West 3.jpgKey West 4.jpgKey West 5.jpgKey West 6.jpgKey West 7.jpgKey West 8.jpgKey West 9.jpgKey West 10.jpgKey West 11.jpgKey West 12.jpgKey West 13.jpgKey West 14.jpgKey West 15.jpgKey West 16.jpgKey West 17.jpgKey West 18.jpgKey West 19.jpgKey West 20.jpg
Last edited by Fish4Life49; 05/11/20 06:10 PM.