Forums59
Topics1,038,937
Posts13,955,868
Members144,183
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 34 of 72 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 71 72
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: Bob Davis] #13524445 04/19/20 04:07 AM
J
junk baits Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Hey Bob, I agree as the days go by it is becoming something like a Vietnam saga. Show me the Money deal..

"So at this point are we willing to admit that covid 19 was a lab project screw up?"

GO FISH!
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: WAWI] #13524447 04/19/20 04:08 AM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Actual photos of some wet markets in china. A basket of bunnies, chickens, or snakes and a live duck. They are all stacked in their own filth. Not shown are chunks of meat that sit in the open air all day and night.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: Bob Davis] #13524448 04/19/20 04:10 AM
J
junk baits Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
WOW! scared

GO FISH!
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: WAWI] #13524449 04/19/20 04:10 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
honey boo boo
Online Happy
honey boo boo
I must say I have not changed a damn thing in what I do. I have talked to and met people at least 3 times a week the past few weeks and shook a few hands too. I have twins at home and our safety is my greatest priority. I have not seen this doom and gloom chit they keep pushing. Going to see two vacant houses tomorrow and the kids are coming. I am more worried about a kid chitting their pants than this god damn virus.

[Linked Image]
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: ToadSnatcher14] #13524452 04/19/20 04:20 AM
R
ReelBusy Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by ToadSnatcher14
I’m not reading all this!

Can someone give me the cliff notes?

Good lord!

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics

Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: JCG57] #13524455 04/19/20 04:24 AM
G
Gusick Online Sick
TFF Guru
Online Sick
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by JCG57
Originally Posted by Alumacraft 14
Didn't come from eating bats, it came from a lab where they were experimenting on them. Accidently or purposefully, that is the only question we should have right now.

Agreed. And once China's leaders knew they had a dangerous epidemic, why did they stop all travel out of Wuhan to the rest of China but still allow flights from Wuhan to go to other countries?

International embarassment or fear of spoking markets is my guess. Had they banned international travel, it would have been a red flag to every other country that they were trying to hide their problem from. Bans on chinese travel to/from Wuhan was probably only noticed by Chinese citizens, which the government doesn't have to justify thier action to.

Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: Gusick] #13524460 04/19/20 04:46 AM
O
otay michael Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
O

Originally Posted by Gusick
Didn't come from eating bats, it came from a lab where they were experimenting on them. Accidently or purposefully, that is the only question we should have right now.

Agreed. And once China's leaders knew they had a dangerous epidemic, why did they stop all travel out of Wuhan to the rest of China but still allow flights from Wuhan to go to other countries?

International embarassment or fear of spoking markets is my guess. Had they banned international travel, it would have been a red flag to every other country that they were trying to hide their problem from. Bans on chinese travel to/from Wuhan was probably only noticed by Chinese citizens, which the government doesn't have to justify thier action to.

Wrong answer. It allowed them to send a virus around the world and not contaminate the rest of their own country. Pathetic

See Michael Seewald's latest series https://www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.

[Linked Image]
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: ToadSnatcher14] #13524465 04/19/20 04:52 AM
Team Skeeterless Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru

Good lord!

Orange man bad!! Expects have no clue on this sickness and we should all go and hide in a hole sucking our thumbs and hope for more govt money to get us through this! That or suck it up, rub dirt on it and get chit done! I’m more of the latter kinda guy!

Nick Larsen
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: WAWI] #13524468 04/19/20 05:01 AM
P
Pintail711 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
P
I think it was overblown... the reason so many people in NYC got sick is because they live on top of each other and public transportation is their only means.

Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: ToadSnatcher14] #13524469 04/19/20 05:01 AM
sdavis24 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Good lord!

This is probably the closest to Cliff's notes we got so far
Originally Posted by John175☮
Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:
1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.
2. Masks are useless. But they will protect you. They can save you, no they can’t, they’re useless, but wear one anyway. Now they’re mandatory. But maybe. Or not.
3. Stores are closed, except for the ones that are open.
4. You should not go to the hospital unless you have to go there. Stay out of the ER at all costs unless you’re having a medical emergency then it’s okay.
5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster. Stay calm.
7. Everyone needs to stay home, but it's important to go out because of sun. Sunlight will kill the virus but not if the virus kills you first by walking in the sunlight where you may be exposed to the virus.
8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.
9. The virus has no effect on children except those it has affected or will affect.
10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested yet, and a tiger.. and one really deadly but also possibly fictional but very sick bat.
11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms.

Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: WAWI] #13524473 04/19/20 05:13 AM
Alumacraft 14 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

I find it interesting the president Xi was recently walking the streets of Wuhan waving at citizen in a propaganda moment, wearing a little blue mask. I believe there'd be no way he would of been allow to have done this unless he was immune. Making me believe China has a vaccine. Conspiracy theories are fun, but what really scares me is the Chinese PLA has reported that none of their more then 2 million soldiers have or had COVID-19. Almost as if they are admitting to doing this on purpose. Again this is just random speculation, maybe intelligence guided by experience, but all the coincidental evidence seems as this was more of a test run of a future biological weapon more then a mere "accident".

Either way, 39k Americans and counting dead, almost 4 trillion lost in budgeting and GDP, they did more harm to us in a month then Al-Qaeda did in 10 years of war. Think of that for a moment. Then think about all of our congress cowering at home while we have been potentially attacked. Sad day for America.

Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: otay michael] #13524480 04/19/20 05:32 AM
G
Gusick Online Sick
TFF Guru
Online Sick
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by otay michael

Originally Posted by Gusick

Wrong answer. It allowed them to send a virus around the world and not contaminate the rest of their own country. Pathetic

That it did, but it's hard to believe infecting everyother country was their intention, their economy is based on exports. The Chinese have as much, if not more to lose as the US by crashing the world economy. Our government understimated or downplayed the virus for the first two months it was here, so it's not crazy to imagine that the Chinese government did the same, for the same reason.

I have no Chinese relatives and I don't even like Chinese food, but the Chinese would have to be insane to intientionaly cause the current situation. I don't think any country, least of all China, is going to benifit from this.

Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: WAWI] #13524537 04/19/20 12:04 PM
chickenman Offline
1:28
1:28

[Linked Image]
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: chickenman] #13524549 04/19/20 12:20 PM
T
Ted Dyer Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T

flagtexas
Courage - knowing something will hurt and still doing it.
Stupidity - knowing something will hurt and still doing it.

That’s why life is difficult
Re: So at this point are we all willing to admit that [Re: WAWI] #13524553 04/19/20 12:25 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Conrad Gusick. Another supporter of the People's Republic of China. I'll gladly purchase your ticket to move to China. That's where communists belong anyway. Not here in the United States.

In my opinion. Any American defending China is a traitor at this point.

Page 34 of 72 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 71 72
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide