Forums59
Topics1,038,988
Posts13,956,958
Members144,184
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29
Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13516445 04/13/20 09:43 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by CashFishingTeam
Well since Media’s allowed to have their tournament, which sandals would be best to fish in Saturday!?

Thought you were leaning towards staying home for you safety and well-being?

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13516450 04/13/20 09:52 PM
B
Bobby Milam Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
Sometimes those claiming to be the sheep dog are actually the wolf

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: Bobby Milam] #13516455 04/13/20 10:00 PM
shotgunwilly Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by Bobby Milam
Sometimes those claiming to be the sheep dog are actually the wolf

roflmao Ok.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13516485 04/13/20 10:22 PM
TwoLakes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
For those OK with cancelling fishing tournaments, I would like to hear your logic behind allowing the following things:

1. Grocery shopping where you are shoulder to shoulder with others in close proximity.
2. Drive through windows.
3. Convenience stores inside shopping and gas pumps.
4. Academy allowing a certain number of shoppers in the store and making you stand 8 feet apart in a line to enter the store. Once inside, 5 people on the same fishing aisle 2 feet or less apart.

All more virus spreading activities than fishing tournaments but still allowed.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13516503 04/13/20 10:49 PM
SkeeterRonnie Online Happy
Super Freak
Online Happy
Super Freak
I can't tell you how many people I have done nasopharyngeal swabs on that tested negative. I don't believe in the tests. I know of three very well respected MD's that are very certain they had it (but tested negative) with the SOB, Fever, dry cough, loss of appetite. Each one was given the plaquenil and z-pac. within 4 hours they turned around. So it's not a death sentence, its a flu that's new to us. We have no antibodies, either hereditarily or by vaccination. Now I see reports about big gubment sneaking nanodots into the vaccines to microchip us. Too many conspiracy theories abound. After shoving q-tips up people's noses and tickling their brains 3 days a week, I look forward to being alone on the water during the week. That is nowhere near the case the last two weeks. It looks like a holiday weekend every day during the week. Its amazing! Send everyone back to work, quit screwing up our economy. This seems to be a political war that we are all caught in the middle of... its disgusting. I am all for the UV Light Therapy on the lake. Get off the computer, mix a stiff drink, get outside, listen to nature. It works, trust me. But for God's sake... stay away from each other. Quit spreading the goop.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: SkeeterRonnie] #13516512 04/13/20 10:58 PM
D
Douglas J Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
I can't tell you how many people I have done nasopharyngeal swabs on that tested negative. I don't believe in the tests. I know of three very well respected MD's that are very certain they had it (but tested negative) with the SOB, Fever, dry cough, loss of appetite. Each one was given the plaquenil and z-pac. within 4 hours they turned around. So it's not a death sentence, its a flu that's new to us. We have no antibodies, either hereditarily or by vaccination. Now I see reports about big gubment sneaking nanodots into the vaccines to microchip us. Too many conspiracy theories abound. After shoving q-tips up people's noses and tickling their brains 3 days a week, I look forward to being alone on the water during the week. That is nowhere near the case the last two weeks. It looks like a holiday weekend every day during the week. Its amazing! Send everyone back to work, quit screwing up our economy. This seems to be a political war that we are all caught in the middle of... its disgusting. I am all for the UV Light Therapy on the lake. Get off the computer, mix a stiff drink, get outside, listen to nature. It works, trust me. But for God's sake... stay away from each other. Quit spreading the goop.

Ronnie the NE's are cramping our peaceful weekdays

#MFGA
Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: TwoLakes] #13516550 04/13/20 11:28 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by TwoLakes
For those OK with cancelling fishing tournaments, I would like to hear your logic behind allowing the following things:

1. Grocery shopping where you are shoulder to shoulder with others in close proximity.
4. Academy allowing a certain number of shoppers in the store and making you stand 8 feet apart in a line to enter the store. Once inside, 5 people on the same fishing aisle 2 feet or less apart.

Having any events (ANY kind of gathering) will lead to more of 1. 2. 3. 4 you listed above.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13516570 04/13/20 11:42 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa

Having any events (ANY kind of gathering) will lead to more of 1. 2. 3. 4 you listed above.

Without proof, that’s a bold statement.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: shotgunwilly] #13516602 04/13/20 11:59 PM
J
jbcarroll3000 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by shotgunwilly

Join the herd.

I could care less about the tournament. As do many others here to defend themselves and what's right against those sheep that felt the need to foul up a thread by calling fellow Texans terrible for exercising their freedom in a perfectly safe manner, and even threatening to tattle tale to the government on them. Disgrace.

100%. I've never fished a Media tournament and don't plan to start with this one, but will continue to defend those that exercise their right in choosing to.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: Joefishin] #13516604 04/14/20 12:01 AM
J
jbcarroll3000 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Joefishin
I see a common theme in most of these discussions. Losing of rights........ What rights have we lost? What rights are we giving up? Then it gets somehow loosely tied to a fishing tournament? I don't follow, explain to me what rights have we lost?

Unbelievable. Not even worthy of a thoughtful response.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13516641 04/14/20 12:26 AM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

That statement coming from one of the top 10 casters in the world is pretty humorous.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13516651 04/14/20 12:31 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S

That statement coming from one of the top 10 casters in the world is pretty humorous.

Pretty weak response. Can’t come up with anything new?
So you admit, by trying to change the sudject, that you’re completely wrong.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13516663 04/14/20 12:41 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Of course he wrong Steez, that why he answered the way he did but be careful he may add you to his ignore list roflmao

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13516700 04/14/20 01:09 AM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
[quote=SteezMacQueen] That statement coming from one of the top 10 casters in the world is pretty humorous.

Pretty weak response. Can’t come up with anything new?
So you admit, by trying to change the sudject, that you’re completely wrong.

I think you fail to see the irony of you of all people wanting proof.

Something new? I’ve never said a thing about you claiming to be one of the top 10 casters in the world on here. I did see where it came up a time or two since you stayed that though but it wasn’t me.

You want proof for my statement.

But you provide no proof of your self professed claim.

And now your saying I am completely wrong, but you have not posted any proof.

I feel so special getting replies to most of my posts from one of the top 10 casters in the world.

Re: Thoughts on Media starting tournaments again next weekend [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13516702 04/14/20 01:10 AM
D
Douglas J Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D

Are you from Texas? Do you hold a voter registration in the State of Texas?

Just curious

#MFGA
Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide