texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,013
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,321
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,326
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,890
Posts13,954,913
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals #13482849 03/22/20 05:13 PM
CaptainCrunch Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
In a dramatic sign that the coronavirus crisis is improving in China, the last two of 16 temporary hospitals in the epicenter city of Wuhan have been shut down, according to a report.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/11/china-shuts-all-16-temporary-coronavirus-hospitals-in-wuhan/

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13482859 03/22/20 05:19 PM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
I’m on the next train to Wuhan town

[Linked Image]

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13482868 03/22/20 05:31 PM
J
J.P. Greeson Offline
the janitor
the janitor
J
As soon as they let up their death grip on the Chinese people, how will they keep it from spreading again? And I don't think I trust that there are no new cases. Communism is probably rooted in lies more than any other form of government.

The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

[Linked Image]
Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13482931 03/22/20 06:38 PM
I
Icepick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I
Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
As soon as they let up their death grip on the Chinese people, how will they keep it from spreading again? And I don't think I trust that there are no new cases.

The top emergency expert at the WHO, Mike Ryan, agrees with you.

LONDON (Reuters) - Countries can't simply lock down their societies to defeat coronavirus, the World Health Organization's top emergency expert said on Sunday, adding that public health measures are needed to avoid a resurgence of the virus later on.

"What we really need to focus on is finding those who are sick, those who have the virus, and isolate them, find their contacts and isolate them," Mike Ryan said in an interview on the BBC's Andrew Marr Show.

"The danger right now with the lockdowns ... if we don't put in place the strong public health measures now, when those movement restrictions and lockdowns are lifted, the danger is the disease will jump back up."

This thread needs more cowbell ...
[Linked Image]

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13482950 03/22/20 06:56 PM
T
Ted Dyer Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T
Not sure I’m completely confident in the news from China.

flagtexas
Courage - knowing something will hurt and still doing it.
Stupidity - knowing something will hurt and still doing it.

That’s why life is difficult
Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13482954 03/22/20 06:59 PM
SkeeterRonnie Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
I believe nothing from China! They can’t even make a pair of shoes that last a week!

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13482961 03/22/20 07:15 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
If CV19 is not a seasonal virus almost everyone will get it unless they mandate a vaccination if it comes out and is made available.

I think we went the wrong way. Instead of shutting things down I think we should spend our resources in secluding those who are most at risk till the vaccine comes. Am I wrong?

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: Icepick] #13482970 03/22/20 07:19 PM
T
TR176 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Icepick
As soon as they let up their death grip on the Chinese people, how will they keep it from spreading again? And I don't think I trust that there are no new cases.

LONDON (Reuters) - Countries can't simply lock down their societies to defeat coronavirus, the World Health Organization's top emergency expert said on Sunday, adding that public health measures are needed to avoid a resurgence of the virus later on.

"What we really need to focus on is finding those who are sick, those who have the virus, and isolate them, find their contacts and isolate them," Mike Ryan said in an interview on the BBC's Andrew Marr Show.

"The danger right now with the lockdowns ... if we don't put in place the strong public health measures now, when those movement restrictions and lockdowns are lifted, the danger is the disease will jump back up."

Is this the same WHO that has a 2000 million $ budget and said a travel ban placed by Trump would not work and collaborated with the Chinese to cover up?

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13482983 03/22/20 07:35 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Again, China is lying. If anything other than shutting down their hospitals, they are more likely falling down.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: TR176] #13482995 03/22/20 07:43 PM
I
Icepick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I
Originally Posted by TR176

Is this the same WHO that has a 2000 million $ budget

How much is 2000 million?
Is that some of that deep state math?

This thread needs more cowbell ...
[Linked Image]

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: Icepick] #13483001 03/22/20 07:50 PM
T
TR176 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by TR176

Is this the same WHO that has a 2000 million $ budget

How much is 2000 million?
Is that some of that deep state math?

2 billion (but you knew that) of which they spent $800 million on first class air travel and 5 star hotels and in which a recent audit reflected widespread corruption and sexual harassment. Shocking I know.

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: Allison1] #13483005 03/22/20 07:55 PM
elcoyote, esq. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Allison1
If CV19 is not a seasonal virus almost everyone will get it unless they mandate a vaccination if it comes out and is made available.

I think we went the wrong way. Instead of shutting things down I think we should spend our resources in secluding those who are most at risk till the vaccine comes. Am I wrong?

From the beginning, I’ve been saying that if you’re old AF or have aids (derek & 1shot), stay home.

Team wolfs

I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: CaptainCrunch] #13483974 03/23/20 02:26 PM
F
Fish Chaser Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
I'd believe China before I believe Pelosi and her pack of fools.

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: Allison1] #13483990 03/23/20 02:32 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

I would have like to seen this happen over whatcwe are doing currently.

Re: China closing down temporary corona virus hospitals [Re: Allison1] #13484143 03/23/20 03:50 PM
F
Flippin-Out Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F

Even if you isolate "those most at risk" you won't stop rampant spread among everyone else, and there's no clear determination of exactly who "those most at risk are". We know some group members, but not all because even each young healthy person's response can't be guaranteed. Unchecked, the virus can still circulate for quite a long time. How long are people willing to be isolated from family members "most at risk"? A year? More?

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide