Print Thread
RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday March 12th! #13464916 03/09/20 03:35 AM
S
SoCal Tom Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
The third meeting of the Ray Hubbard Bass Club will be this Thursday night, March 12th at Bass Pro Shops in Garland. We meet on the patio of the restaurant downstairs. VP David Mulkey will be running the show in my absence this month. Secretary Shellye Crawford will be keeping everyone in line and Treasurer Cameron Laing will be taking your money if you are interested in joining our motley bunch. Membership costs $30.00 for the year and one membership is good for your entire immediate family. If you are a returning member, and there is no change to your contact info, merely pay your membership fee, and sign the Sign In Sheet, We will mark you Paid and you are on your way. If you are a new member, or a returning member whose info has changed, we will need you to fill out an information form. That way we can get you on the Club e-mail list and keep our roster up to date. Everyone needs to sign the Sign In Sheet as each meeting you attend is worth 10 AOY points. If you are unsure who any of these people are, ask someone who looks like they know what's going on and they will get you to the right people.

Topics will include results from our Bob Sandlin tournament in February. Lots of big bags and fish were brought to the scales so if you caught them good, you will be asked to share your knowledge and skill with our members We will talk about our tournament this coming Saturday on Lake Palestine. Start time as dictated by our rules will be 7:15AM and we will running registration and weigh in out of the Lake Palestine Resort ramp in Ledbetter Cove. Registration and live well checks will start at 5:45AM. For full tournament information check the thread here in the Bass Clubs section. We will go over tournament day procedures, off limits areas and any rules particular to RHBC. We will do partner finder for Palestine so if you need a ride or a partner, let us know ASAP. We will decide on an end time for our April Tournament on Lake Cypress Springs as well as a ramp to launch from. First cast that day will be 6:35

We will be voting on the Championship lake/lakes that we will fish in November. If you are going to be nominating a lake our members may be unfamiliar with, remember we need a lake that has rooms for approximately 30 boats and a good restaurant for Saturday night. so come prepared with this information.

We will have samples of hats and shirts that will be ordered at the April meeting and we will have a price list for you.

You do not have to be a member to attend. If you are interested in how we do things, please come out and sit in with us and ask some questions. Remember to welcome newcomers with open arms. Have fun and tip your server well!

Be kind to David. It's his first time hosting. Wish I could be there!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

http://www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
President

Save the Date! 9th annual FFAC - Sunday October 27th, 2024 - Lake Ray Hubbard!
Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday March 12th! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13465936 03/10/20 12:31 AM
D
David Burton Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
Gonna miss the meeting and vote. Add one for Broken Bow... Lots of cool places up there that can accommodate.
Another option is Bridgeport or PK. Hopefully it'll be something different like that with some good fat Bronzebacks!
Saturday will be a maybe, depends on how I feel when I get back into town Friday night!

David Burton
2015 Skeeter FX 21 +Ultrex +Helix 12 (x3) +Mega360 +MegaLive
Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday March 12th! [Re: David Burton] #13466381 03/10/20 02:23 PM
S
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by David Burton
Gonna miss the meeting and vote. Add one for Broken Bow... Lots of cool places up there that can accommodate.
Another option is Bridgeport or PK. Hopefully it'll be something different like that with some good fat Bronzebacks!
Saturday will be a maybe, depends on how I feel when I get back into town Friday night!

Wait, the roads run west too??? I never knew! Not according to the lakes we select every year... roflmao

We will nominate 4-5 lakes and take an initial vote. We'll pare it down to the two that get the most votes and do a runoff. I won't be there but in case of a tie vote in the end, I will be available by phone! cheers

President

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday March 12th! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13466436 03/10/20 02:49 PM
SkeeterRonnie Online Happy
Super Freak
Online Happy
Super Freak
OH IVIE is a great one with a couple marinas that offer lodging and food. It's over 70% full now, which is more than enough fishing area for 40 boats

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday March 12th! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13467464 03/11/20 01:14 PM
S
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Meeting is tomorrow night! Come on out!

President

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide