J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by Josh Seale
Originally Posted by Champion_Ag
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Big O’ has single handily tripled the post on the Bass fishing page, maybe he’s employed by the TFF. The man just keeps suckering you white bass in. You guys are his clickbait farm.

I am really quite shocked that the TFF staff continues to let him post all his non-sense on this forum. He is not interested in a discussion, only pushing a make believe narrative, and he continuously uses inflammatory language (calling some of the biggest names in bass fishing shysters, frauds, etc...) without a single shred of evidence to back any of it up.

No different than Mark Jones stating "facts" that can't be backed up. He says these are non-disputable facts, yet follows it by saying "you guys aren't privy to that information". Well, I am sorry, but I operate based upon facts and proof, not a TFF member's word. So, if they can do it, then Big O can do it. My opinion is Big O seems to be more believable. His rhetoric is at least more sophisticated and well thought out.

Sophisticated and well thought out. roflmao

Lol bro, your name is dubee. You're either something people smoke, or a rapper that goes by the name Sugawolf. Also, I only comment on these threads because I like to argue and some of you guys get really offended.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439634 02/14/20 05:12 PM
J
Jarrett Latta Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
J
Mlf does provide good exposure.... If you're catching them . If you're at the bottom you don't get mentioned... Just like bass or flw or any other event.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: J.H.S.] #13439646 02/14/20 05:20 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

Big O’ has single handily tripled the post on the Bass fishing page, maybe he’s employed by the TFF. The man just keeps suckering you white bass in. You guys are his clickbait farm.

I am really quite shocked that the TFF staff continues to let him post all his non-sense on this forum. He is not interested in a discussion, only pushing a make believe narrative, and he continuously uses inflammatory language (calling some of the biggest names in bass fishing shysters, frauds, etc...) without a single shred of evidence to back any of it up.

No different than Mark Jones stating "facts" that can't be backed up. He says these are non-disputable facts, yet follows it by saying "you guys aren't privy to that information". Well, I am sorry, but I operate based upon facts and proof, not a TFF member's word. So, if they can do it, then Big O can do it. My opinion is Big O seems to be more believable. His rhetoric is at least more sophisticated and well thought out.

Except we know Mark Jones is connected to MLF. That makes a huge difference, because, even though he can’t provide proprietary and confidential details of closed-door meetings, there is context he can provide. Most importantly, you know where his bias is, and can take what he says as spin or with a grain of salt, etc. That’s a massive difference compared to someone not using their real name, or disclosing their relationship with the tour they’re defending, and that doesn’t even take into account the inflammatory language and accusations being thrown around.

Last edited by Duck_Hunter; 02/14/20 05:21 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Jarrett Latta] #13439649 02/14/20 05:22 PM
slim 285 Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
Mlf does provide good exposure.... If you're catching them . If you're at the bottom you don't get mentioned... Just like bass or flw or any other event.

The anglers that fish FLW and BASS at least get to cross the stage and plug there sponsors. Even when they finish 100th place .

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: J.H.S.] #13439653 02/14/20 05:27 PM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler

His rhetoric is at least more sophisticated and well thought out.

I'm speechless... Lol

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: J.H.S.] #13439656 02/14/20 05:29 PM
Champion_Ag Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

Sorry, but calling people shysters and frauds behind an anonymous screen name and keyboard is neither sophisticated or well thought out. In fact, it is quite cowardly.

At least Mark Jones does not hide who he is...

And as long as BASS and MLF continue to put out a product that I enjoy, I will continue to watch and follow both. Nothing that Big O or Mark Jones says will change that...

Last edited by Champion_Ag; 02/14/20 05:30 PM.
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Champion_Ag] #13439660 02/14/20 05:32 PM
T
thrashfish Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

Sorry, but calling people shysters and frauds behind an anonymous screen name and keyboard is neither sophisticated or well thought out. In fact, it is quite cowardly.

At least Mark Jones does not hide who he is...

And as long as BASS and MLF continue to put out a product that I enjoy, I will continue to watch and follow both. Nothing that Big O or Mark Jones says will change that...

Well said.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: TwoLakes] #13439684 02/14/20 05:46 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by TwoLakes
You are funny.

I built my first VPN server in 1997. Started building proxy servers around 1999.

A VPN only encrypts the packet payload. The IP address has to remain visible so the routers between the two endpoints can pass the traffic back and forth. Proxy servers can be utilized to mask your location, but there are tactics in place to identify that type of traffic as well.

They look for data anomalies to prevent click fraud. There is an entire industry being built around preventing click fraud.

This is the standard black hat/white hat battle that rages on. Call it cops and robbers.

You can bet your paycheck that the advertisers are aware of this activity and have strategies in place to ensure they aren't wasting budget on fraudulent clicks.

Say an executive at Toyota decides to spend 30 minutes googling click fraud like you have done and come across this discussion. They see Big O has figured out that 1/3 of the data MLF is presenting to them is fraudulent. They simply go back to MLF and let them know they're only going to pay for 66.666% of the clicks because Big O has determined that 33.333% of the clicks are being generated by MLF hiring illegal click farms in Ethiopia to inflate the veiwer numbers.

Ok I’m an technology illiterate moron; but......do you remember when Duckett came out and said they had something like 1 millions hits on their very first tournament broadcast? They are counting every one every time it’s refreshed, no way they aren’t.

And who knows, BASS might do the same thing.

Last edited by grout-scout; 02/14/20 05:49 PM.
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: J.H.S.] #13439694 02/14/20 05:54 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

Lol bro, your name is dubee. You're either something people smoke, or a rapper that goes by the name Sugawolf. Also, I only comment on these threads because I like to argue and some of you guys get really offended. [/quote]

I have never been offended by anything said on here.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439741 02/14/20 06:43 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
When your only argument is "well he won't tell us who he is". You got nothing. Also, I don't know that MJ is actually connected to anything. If he was, he probably wouldn't be getting into a pissing match with Big O on a public forum. If I was his employer I would tell him to stay off the forum and refrain from actually posting anything. So I am not convinced he is as close as he says. Also, go back and read most of Big O's posts. They are all well typed and free of grammatical errors (for the most part). I am not commenting on the accuracies or inaccuracies of facts because as far as I am concerned everything posted on here is more opinion than actual fact. I am simply stating that all his arguments are very clear and concise. The mlf cronies are accusing him of being factually incorrect, however none of them can actually prove he is, or that what they say isn't. The sole argument I am seeing from any of you is "well at least so so will tell us who they are". Big deal! Who cares what his name is. If a name is so important then let's call him John Smith. Both sides are very passionate, however only one side seems to be getting thrashed for their beliefs. Unless you have proof to your facts, you can't bash Big O (John Smith). And as far as I am concerned, none of you are as big a deal in real life as you are in your own minds.

Last edited by Josh Seale; 02/14/20 06:45 PM.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Dubee] #13439746 02/14/20 06:46 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

Lol bro, your name is dubee. You're either something people smoke, or a rapper that goes by the name Sugawolf. Also, I only comment on these threads because I like to argue and some of you guys get really offended.

I have never been offended by anything said on here. [/quote]

Good! So you do have at least 1 good quality then.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: grout-scout] #13439779 02/14/20 07:10 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by TwoLakes
You are funny.

I built my first VPN server in 1997. Started building proxy servers around 1999.

A VPN only encrypts the packet payload. The IP address has to remain visible so the routers between the two endpoints can pass the traffic back and forth. Proxy servers can be utilized to mask your location, but there are tactics in place to identify that type of traffic as well.

They look for data anomalies to prevent click fraud. There is an entire industry being built around preventing click fraud.

This is the standard black hat/white hat battle that rages on. Call it cops and robbers.

You can bet your paycheck that the advertisers are aware of this activity and have strategies in place to ensure they aren't wasting budget on fraudulent clicks.

Say an executive at Toyota decides to spend 30 minutes googling click fraud like you have done and come across this discussion. They see Big O has figured out that 1/3 of the data MLF is presenting to them is fraudulent. They simply go back to MLF and let them know they're only going to pay for 66.666% of the clicks because Big O has determined that 33.333% of the clicks are being generated by MLF hiring illegal click farms in Ethiopia to inflate the veiwer numbers.

Ok I’m an technology illiterate moron; but......do you remember when Duckett came out and said they had something like 1 millions hits on their very first tournament broadcast? They are counting every one every time it’s refreshed, no way they aren’t.

And who knows, BASS might do the same thing.

And if you listen to B Duckett or his marketing shills, that million views of their first tournament was because MLF was popular and very well known. No, they likely paid for the vast majority of that view count, by you guessed it, click farms based somewhere in Asia. They then go and put that viewership data in pitch decks and go around and tout that million viewers to sponsors and advertisers to try and sell them advertising space. The views were obtained by fraud, and the data being used to sell advertising space is a fraud.

At least the guy you’re replying to now acknowledges there long has been and there is indeed still a problem with fraud... and it’s widespread. Otherwise there wouldn’t be a whole sub-industry being built to battle it. His initial post seemed to indicate click fraud was easily eradicated because people could tell who was who by IP addresses or some dumb sh!t - here is a hint, those click farms making billions for themselves and their shyster customers per year aren’t making that by being stupid and not masking every click so not to look like they all come from the same sweatshop in a Chinese province.

My bet is they designed the clicks/views to come right from the same geographic location the advertisers they court are trying to impact the most.

Last edited by Big O Florida; 02/14/20 07:11 PM.
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: J.H.S.] #13439785 02/14/20 07:18 PM
Champion_Ag Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
The mlf cronies are accusing him of being factually incorrect, however none of them can actually prove he is, or that what they say isn't. The sole argument I am seeing from any of you is "well at least so so will tell us who they are".

I am not associated with MLF at all. What I am saying is that he, Big O, has not provided any shred of evidence to back up what he is claiming. He cannot even prove what he is purporting to be factual. I do not care who he is...but the fact that he does it anonymously only further reduces his credibility.

Both sides are very passionate, however only one side seems to be getting thrashed for their beliefs. Unless you have proof to your facts, you can't bash Big O (John Smith).

He is not getting bashed for his beliefs, he is getting bashed because he has repeatedly called people shysters and frauds, again, without any evidence whatsoever to support what he is claiming. Until he can prove people like KVD are actually frauds, like he has claimed, he should be called out for his non-sense.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: J.H.S.] #13439792 02/14/20 07:26 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

I have never been offended by anything said on here.

Good! So you do have at least 1 good quality then. [/quote]
I'm not sure that i have any good qualities. I just don't get offened by what people say

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Mark Jones] #13439880 02/14/20 08:43 PM
T
TDR2 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Mark Jones

His rhetoric is at least more sophisticated and well thought out.

I'm speechless... Lol

Screen captured for historical reference.

P1
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide