Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: TwoLakes] #13439260 02/14/20 12:45 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by TwoLakes
Big O, I have to respond to a few of your points:

First, it's easy to tell where click farms are. IP addresses are very easily tracked. That data can be thrown out and ignored with the click of a button.
Second, if you think the marketers at Toyota, Abu Garcia, Yeti, Bass Cat, Phoenix, Lowrance, etc. etc. etc. are dumb for promoting their brands to very specific audiences, you are wrong.
Third, these corporations are figuring out where to spend their advertising budgets like every single corporation in the world. You grab onto something like a "click farm" and act like the people in these companies aren't informed. You have to be kidding.
Fourth, I work in the technology industry and "click farms" have been around since the beginning. It's not a big secret you have recently discovered. I'm sure MLF is the only business out there generating ad revenue off of these secret "click farms".

I could go on and on like you have been doing, but I don't care enough one way or the other. I just find it funny that you think you know more than corporate decision makers on how to spend their advertising budgets. I bet you are just a regular PO'd fisherman who surfed the web one day and thought you found something of vast significance that needed to be exposed.

1.) For someone who proclaims to be in technology, you leave yourself exposed to critique when characterize IP addresses the way you do. VPN, proxy’s! - go back and take a few more tracks in the MCSE & CNE programs and brush up.

2.) I never said it was a big secret, I said it was a dirty little secret. And no one, especially the technology industry is doing much if anything about it. Why? Because the biggest of players in that space are making millions of dollars a day by not addressing it.

3.) I also didn’t say the marketers in the corporations were dumb and didn’t know how to spend their advertising budgets and target specific audiences. What I said, is most decision makers are clueless about how much fraud there is in the digital space, and even more clueless about challenging the data that people use to sell them ad and sponsor space. When 1/3 of online traffic directed to any given brands advertisement or promotion is reportedly viewed as fraudulent, that’s a big percentage and it doesn’t take much of an imagination to see how MLF would also be a benefactor by using such services, since they are in the business of selling sponsorships and advertisement primarily for online distribution.

Yes, click farms have been around in some form or fashion since the beginning, and they’ve advanced and become even more sophisticated. Since you’re in technology, perhaps you can tell everyone why they still exist and nothing has been done about them? The generate billions in revenue for themselves and those who use them by committing fraud towards all advertisers/brands that spend for online space, including the ones you mentioned.

Last edited by Big O Florida; 02/14/20 12:48 PM.
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439263 02/14/20 12:49 PM
C
criglizard Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
Little fish, bank beaters, purse snatchers, no weigh ins, no fans, and now click farms....

As they say...arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is still going to [censored] on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Big O is not making valid points. He throws out theories like they’re facts and then attacks people when they have another view. “Disprove my made up nonsense”. Yea ok.

Life is too short to be around crazy people.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: criglizard] #13439274 02/14/20 01:01 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by criglizard
Little fish, bank beaters, purse snatchers, no weigh ins, no fans, and now click farms....

As they say...arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is still going to [censored] on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Big O is not making valid points. He throws out theories like they’re facts and then attacks people when they have another view. “Disprove my made up nonsense”. Yea ok.

But it’s not too short for you to constantly respond to him huh?
roflmao

I wonder if Ducketts Chinese rod builders double as his clickers too... hmmm

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: criglizard] #13439278 02/14/20 01:07 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by criglizard

I suspect you’ll be one of the first ones to tout viewership numbers of the first MLF live for 2020... and you’ll be parading those numbers around like they are legitimate and authentic in support of your MLF arguments. Anyone who’s been paying attention will now realize those numbers are very likely highly inflated and by a significant amount, and they will know how they got inflated. People also understand you can’t really create fake audiences when customers are attending an event in person.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439286 02/14/20 01:16 PM
C
CashFishingTeam Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
You know what!? It just hit me. Big O reminds me of that movie The Great White Hype!! Where Jeff Goldbloms character goes in the hot tub to talk to Samuel L Jackson ( the corrupt fight promoter) supposedly to expose him, stop him, ect. Then 10 min later comes out of the room working for the guy, and on his team! I bet anything for enough cash daddy Boyd could hire Big O and make him flip sides!!! 😂😂😂

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439303 02/14/20 01:30 PM
S
spacejunkie Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
S
I think Big O's stringer is full enough. Been along time since I've seen a troll this good.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: spacejunkie] #13439338 02/14/20 02:03 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by spacejunkie
I think Big O's stringer is full enough. Been along time since I've seen a troll this good.

Yep and all these smart guys keep taking his bait. Keep reading this “well you can’t prove it over & over”; but yet there is nobody disproving it either.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: grout-scout] #13439344 02/14/20 02:12 PM
U
UTDmiller Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
U
Originally Posted by grout-scout

Yep and all these smart guys keep taking his bait. Keep reading this “well you can’t prove it over & over”; but yet there is nobody disproving it either.

The burden of proof lies with the one making the statement. Those who make the accusation are on the hook for providing proof.

John Miller
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13439350 02/14/20 02:14 PM
B
boyd1002 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
Originally Posted by CashFishingTeam
You know what!? It just hit me. Big O reminds me of that movie The Great White Hype!! Where Jeff Goldbloms character goes in the hot tub to talk to Samuel L Jackson ( the corrupt fight promoter) supposedly to expose him, stop him, ect. Then 10 min later comes out of the room working for the guy, and on his team! I bet anything for enough cash daddy Boyd could hire Big O and make him flip sides!!! 😂😂😂

I think he is already on Boyd's payroll. Has anyone on here done more to help MLF?

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: grout-scout] #13439356 02/14/20 02:17 PM
Champion_Ag Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman

He has not provided a single shred of evidence that even remotely proves his ridiculous theory.

This is the depth of his argument:

Did you know that there are people who are actually paid to troll?

Here is a link:

Paid internet trolls are real, just like click farms

Now prove to me Big O is not one. laugh

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: UTDmiller] #13439368 02/14/20 02:24 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by UTDmiller

The burden of proof lies with the one making the statement. Those who make the accusation are on the hook for providing proof.

Bingo.

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: boyd1002] #13439370 02/14/20 02:25 PM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by boyd1002
Originally Posted by CashFishingTeam

Has anyone on here done more to help MLF?

Nope, he wins. Lol

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: grout-scout] #13439385 02/14/20 02:32 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

What’s being thrown around is like the classic, “when did you stop beating your wife,” fallacy. Just look at what’s been alleged so far:

Thieves; they stole money from FLW guys
Frauds; they’re inflating numbers (even though there are no numbers yet. In fact, he predicted criglizard would be one of the ones touting MLF Live numbers before they even come out

There is zero credibility to anything he has alleged so far. It’s been disproven time and time again and he just makes up something else to attack. How do you disprove something made up out of thin air, with nothing to back it up?

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439409 02/14/20 02:51 PM
B
beartrap Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
the most important and indisputable improvement MLF has offered a professional fisherman is increased television exposure and the financial opportunities that offers...
B.A.S.S. had 50 years to grow the sport and the best they could do was 35-40 hours TV per year on one network...their shows were short 1/2 segments and gave little exposure even to the top 2-3 finishers.Fishermen were also required to pay large entry fees and in effect were fishing for their own money..
MLF has already proven to be the top rated outdoor program and has contracts with 5 networks for 850 hours programming this year....they have eliminated entry fees and with their 1-2 hour shows,each fisherman and their sponsors receive far more exposure than in previous years...

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439415 02/14/20 02:53 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
What Warren(big o) is claiming is no different than someone saying BASS is paying actors to show up at weigh in.

Last edited by Dubee; 02/14/20 03:06 PM.
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide