texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Popping shorty, Find your own fish, finny119, GoodDayToFish, Chaddd
112032 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 92,818
hopalong 83,678
Pilothawk 79,342
John175☮ 75,288
JDavis7873 67,398
Derek 🐝 63,724
Bigbob_FTW 62,091
Tritonman 58,836
Mark Perry 58,494
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums62
Topics770,216
Posts9,701,225
Members112,032
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Which Navionics Card? #13434280 02/10/20 08:17 PM
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 564
T
TexasMood Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
T
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 564
Which card do you recommend (Navionics+ Marine Lakes) or (Navionics HotMaps Platinum)? I fish Rayburn/Toledo 60% of the time, Sabine Lake Inshore and local Inland rivers the other 40% of the time. I run a Lowrance Elite Ti2 9. I am having hard time telling the difference between the 2. Thanks for any input.





Bass Fishing Ad
Re: Which Navionics Card? [Re: TexasMood] #13434475 02/10/20 10:41 PM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 83,681
hopalong Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 83,681
I had hotmaps platinum, worth the money imo


lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: Which Navionics Card? [Re: TexasMood] #13434548 02/10/20 11:25 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 170
J
jim holmes Offline
Outdoorsman
Offline
Outdoorsman
J
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 170
I live in Alexandria and would like to know what answers you receive on this topic., Thanks Jim

Re: Which Navionics Card? [Re: hopalong] #13434556 02/10/20 11:28 PM
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 5,484
BCBassCat Offline
TFF Celebrity
Offline
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 5,484
Originally Posted by hopalong
I had hotmaps platinum, worth the money imo


Very much so.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3