Bay Flats Nation - Thank you Todd Jones Steven Boldt Capt-Stephen Boriskie Billy Freudensprung plus the Breakfast, Dining and Management Teams for another awesome job. Deb Rauterkus Martin & Chris Martin Bay Flats Lodge Resort & Marina
#BayFlatsNation #Teamwork #Workhardplayhard #entertainment #lodge #Resort #Fishing #Wade #Trophy #Trout #redfish

Feb 8, 2020 by Brandon D. on BAY FLATS LODGE
All of the staff do a great job of making you feel at home and welcomed. My dad, my brother, and I fished with Capt. Steve Boldt on a Friday from his boat with bait, then with Capt. Todd Jones on Saturday while wading with artificial lures. Both guides had us catching fish right away with nonstop action all day long. These guides are the best in the business! We laughed and joked a lot and created new memories that will never be forgotten. Looking forward to our next trip with yโ€™all. Thanks gentlemen! - Brandon D. 2/8/20

Feb 8, 2020 by Freddie M. on BAY FLATS LODGE
This was my first stay. Everyone was super nice and accommodating. Our guide, Capt. Stephen Boriskie, was great. The food was fantastic! Could not ask for anything more! - Freddie M. 2/8/20

Feb 5, 2020 by Dave T. on BAY FLATS LODGE
Capt. Billy Freudensprung is great! He was very driven to put us on some fish under difficult windy and low-tide conditions. Capt. Billy was not to be denied - we had a great time! First-class facility and service - Rebecca and Judy were very friendly and professional. It's been really great to see Chris, Deb, Angie, TJ and team grow this lodge into a first-class operation over the years, and fun to introduce new friends to your operation. THANK YOU! - Dave T. 2/5/20