texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Djqless, Irishman55, Tre'2020, Brad131, Bionic Randy
112302 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 93,342
hopalong 84,916
Pilothawk 79,487
John175☮ 76,117
JDavis7873 67,398
Derek 🐝 63,909
Bigbob_FTW 62,913
Mark Perry 59,013
Tritonman 58,864
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums62
Topics773,905
Posts9,753,445
Members112,302
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Bob Davis] #13430947 02/07/20 06:07 PM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 84,917
hopalong Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 84,917
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Originally Posted by hopalong



lol, gonzalez Tx., bethany oklahoma, warr acres oklahoma, durango colorado, edmond oklahoma and maybe one or two more were all 10%, or so I heard. roflmao



roflmao Those steel cots are hard and cold ain't they?



you got cots?


lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
MR. CAR GUYS - 900 North Central Expy, McKinney, TX - (214) 732-7859
Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Bob Davis] #13430955 02/07/20 06:11 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 36,094
K
Kattelyn Offline
Little Psycho Coffee
Offline
Little Psycho Coffee
K
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 36,094
Don't you love the weighting of the questions? How they're leading you into answers they want?

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: hopalong] #13430963 02/07/20 06:14 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32,110
B
Bob Davis Offline OP
Bunkeroid Bob
OP Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32,110
Originally Posted by hopalong
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Originally Posted by hopalong



lol, gonzalez Tx., bethany oklahoma, warr acres oklahoma, durango colorado, edmond oklahoma and maybe one or two more were all 10%, or so I heard. roflmao



roflmao Those steel cots are hard and cold ain't they?



you got cots?


Steel slabs with holes in them as I recall bunk style only they were bracketed to the walls.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Kattelyn] #13430969 02/07/20 06:16 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32,110
B
Bob Davis Offline OP
Bunkeroid Bob
OP Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32,110
Originally Posted by Kattelyn
Don't you love the weighting of the questions? How they're leading you into answers they want?


grin Yes, it is crazy. I'm still blown away too by the different questions on the Dem and Rep ballots. So yes, these are obviously just questions to get a feel for the base constituency.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Bob Davis] #13430970 02/07/20 06:16 PM
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3,178
P
Pintail711 Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
P
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 3,178
Majority of the bs on the dem ballot can be solved by something called a job.

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Pintail711] #13430979 02/07/20 06:18 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32,110
B
Bob Davis Offline OP
Bunkeroid Bob
OP Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 32,110
Originally Posted by Pintail711
Majority of the bs on the dem ballot can be solved by something called a job.


Unbelievable for sure. I wonder if there are different questions by county as well. Geesh. No wonder we can't get together on anything. We are all being programmed.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Bob Davis] #13430988 02/07/20 06:21 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,181
J
JCG57 Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
J
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,181
OK, change of plans. I will vote against all the Dem propositions but still vote for Crazy Bernie (at least 5 times, which is encouraged on Dem ballots).

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Bob Davis] #13430990 02/07/20 06:22 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,447
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
Offline
TFF Celebrity
B
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,447
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Originally Posted by Pintail711
Majority of the bs on the dem ballot can be solved by something called a job.


Unbelievable for sure. I wonder if there are different questions by county as well. Geesh. No wonder we can't get together on anything. We are all being programmed.


You've got that right. I guess if they keep equating rights with $$, they'll eventually get some to believe it.


Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Tallgrass05] #13431004 02/07/20 06:35 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,975
B
bloo_rainger Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
B
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,975
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Prop 1--Prayer is not prohibited in public schools, so this is pointless.

Prop 2--Can children buy and own guns? Felons?

Prop 3--Who decides if a lobbyist is working against the taxpayer?

Prop 4--Hahaha! Maybe Mexico will pay for it.

Prop 5--Sounds like a sop to the ignorant anti-vaxxers.

Prop 6--Evidence that is taking place?

Prop 7--All monuments, or just the Alamo?

Prop 8--Sure, but you cannot discriminate while doing so.

Prop 9--No opinion.

Prop 10--What is magic about 12 years? Why not 6?

Overall, these are poorly worded and too general.



Can you name one person in Texas who cares what anyone in Kansas thinks?

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: bloo_rainger] #13431434 02/08/20 02:07 AM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 286
P
pchapin Offline
Angler
Offline
Angler
P
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 286
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Prop 1--Prayer is not prohibited in public schools, so this is pointless.

Prop 2--Can children buy and own guns? Felons?

Prop 3--Who decides if a lobbyist is working against the taxpayer?

Prop 4--Hahaha! Maybe Mexico will pay for it.

Prop 5--Sounds like a sop to the ignorant anti-vaxxers.

Prop 6--Evidence that is taking place?

Prop 7--All monuments, or just the Alamo?

Prop 8--Sure, but you cannot discriminate while doing so.

Prop 9--No opinion.

Prop 10--What is magic about 12 years? Why not 6?

Overall, these are poorly worded and too general.



Can you name one person in Texas who cares what anyone in Kansas thinks?


Me:
The state of Kansas has given its electoral votes to the Republican ticket since 1968, and only once to the Democrats (1964) since 1940. All current statewide officials are Republicans, as are all four members of the state's U.S. House delegation.

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Tallgrass05] #13431440 02/08/20 02:19 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21,756
D
deerfeeder Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
D
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21,756
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Prop 1--Prayer is not prohibited in public schools, so this is pointless.

Prop 2--Can children buy and own guns? Felons?

Prop 3--Who decides if a lobbyist is working against the taxpayer?

Prop 4--Hahaha! Maybe Mexico will pay for it.

Prop 5--Sounds like a sop to the ignorant anti-vaxxers.

Prop 6--Evidence that is taking place?

Prop 7--All monuments, or just the Alamo?

Prop 8--Sure, but you cannot discriminate while doing so.

Prop 9--No opinion.

Prop 10--What is magic about 12 years? Why not 6?

Overall, these are poorly worded and too general.



Since when do you vote in Texas? Your less than two bit opinion means zip, zilch, zero, here.


Non Sibi Sed Patriae -- "Not for self, but for country."

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: bloo_rainger] #13431511 02/08/20 03:11 AM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2,036
D
donothin Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
D
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2,036
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Prop 1--Prayer is not prohibited in public schools, so this is pointless.

Prop 2--Can children buy and own guns? Felons?

Prop 3--Who decides if a lobbyist is working against the taxpayer?

Prop 4--Hahaha! Maybe Mexico will pay for it.

Prop 5--Sounds like a sop to the ignorant anti-vaxxers.

Prop 6--Evidence that is taking place?

Prop 7--All monuments, or just the Alamo?

Prop 8--Sure, but you cannot discriminate while doing so.

Prop 9--No opinion.

Prop 10--What is magic about 12 years? Why not 6?

Overall, these are poorly worded and too general.



Can you name one person in Texas who cares what anyone in Kansas thinks?

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: donothin] #13431517 02/08/20 03:14 AM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2,036
D
donothin Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
D
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2,036
Originally Posted by donothin
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Prop 1--Prayer is not prohibited in public schools, so this is pointless.

Prop 2--Can children buy and own guns? Felons?

Prop 3--Who decides if a lobbyist is working against the taxpayer?

Prop 4--Hahaha! Maybe Mexico will pay for it.

Prop 5--Sounds like a sop to the ignorant anti-vaxxers.

Prop 6--Evidence that is taking place?

Prop 7--All monuments, or just the Alamo?

Prop 8--Sure, but you cannot discriminate while doing so.

Prop 9--No opinion.

Prop 10--What is magic about 12 years? Why not 6?

Overall, these are poorly worded and too general.



Can you name one person in Texas who cares what anyone in Kansas thinks?



Just like most so called conservatives, you choose to attack rather than respond responsibly. I assume it is because you haven't the intellectual capacity to make your argument. Tallgrass shows more intelligence and understanding of the issues than most of the Texans who have responded.

Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: donothin] #13431526 02/08/20 03:23 AM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,125
M
MBradford Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
M
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 8,125
Originally Posted by donothin
Originally Posted by donothin
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Prop 1--Prayer is not prohibited in public schools, so this is pointless.

Prop 2--Can children buy and own guns? Felons?

Prop 3--Who decides if a lobbyist is working against the taxpayer?

Prop 4--Hahaha! Maybe Mexico will pay for it.

Prop 5--Sounds like a sop to the ignorant anti-vaxxers.

Prop 6--Evidence that is taking place?

Prop 7--All monuments, or just the Alamo?

Prop 8--Sure, but you cannot discriminate while doing so.

Prop 9--No opinion.

Prop 10--What is magic about 12 years? Why not 6?

Overall, these are poorly worded and too general.



Can you name one person in Texas who cares what anyone in Kansas thinks?



Just like most so called conservatives, you choose to attack rather than respond responsibly. I assume it is because you haven't the intellectual capacity to make your argument. Tallgrass shows more intelligence and understanding of the issues than most of the Texans who have responded.


That's how they roll. But if you respond in kind, they go crying to the mods.


[Linked Image]
Re: March 3 Texas voting Propositions [Re: Bob Davis] #13431546 02/08/20 03:43 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 63,909
Derek 🐝 Offline
Queen of Bees
Offline
Queen of Bees
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 63,909
I don't agree with Tallgrass on most issues, but we are besties. Loved him from day one. Stay hard Bruce!


Ebolacane Researcher
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3