texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,013
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,321
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,326
Mark Perry 72,486
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,890
Posts13,954,913
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: Big O Florida] #13427346 02/05/20 01:59 AM
M
machoblanco61 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Big O your butt hurt over something. It’s apparent you have a vested emotional wound that’s festered at the mention MLF. It’s got to be a put on, cause even those on this site who tend to side with you are growing weary of your asinine summations, especially the Redcrest being stolen from the anglers.
Regardless, there’s a big engine over at MLFLW. Worst case, the FLW portion remains and is a larger competitor than ever to BASS. I don’t think that will be the case but to run down your delusional rabbit hole and assume MLF folds. I don’t see that happening.
I see it as positive that MLF/BPT evolved to compete on a level to rival BASS as never before. Love or hate the format, they field the best group of fishermen of either league, as it stands today. To say otherwise is emotional. The only fact to support any argument are in their respective lists of titles over their careers.
BASS and BPT are both evolving and creating their brands for tomorrow. Yes, BASS is changing things up and so is the BPT. That’s good!

Last edited by machoblanco61; 02/05/20 02:01 AM.
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: machoblanco61] #13427387 02/05/20 02:25 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by machoblanco61
Big O your butt hurt over something. It’s apparent you have a vested emotional wound that’s festered at the mention MLF. It’s got to be a put on, cause even those on this site who tend to side with you are growing weary of your asinine summations, especially the Redcrest being stolen from the anglers.
Regardless, there’s a big engine over at MLFLW. Worst case, the FLW portion remains and is a larger competitor than ever to BASS. I don’t think that will be the case but to run down your delusional rabbit hole and assume MLF folds. I don’t see that happening.
I see it as positive that MLF/BPT evolved to compete on a level to rival BASS as never before. Love or hate the format, they field the best group of fishermen of either league, as it stands today. To say otherwise is emotional. The only fact to support any argument are in their respective lists of titles over their careers.
BASS and BPT are both evolving and creating their brands for tomorrow. Yes, BASS is changing things up and so is the BPT. That’s good!

Where were those titles and careers obtained again? Remind everyone!

They were the best when they were with BASS - bit many of those who have those lofty titles and careers didn’t do so well once joining the BPT; and the platform they used to rise to prominence is now gone and they are quickly being forgotten about. None of them will be remembered like some of the other iconic names because of their choices. If anything, what happened was good for BASS it culled the ones who’ve been living in the live well sucking up all the oxygen for the longest. New blood is in BASS and they are thriving and putting up numbers that rival what those who left had.

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: Big O Florida] #13427392 02/05/20 02:27 AM
M
machoblanco61 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

They were the best when they were with BASS - bit many of those who have those lofty titles and careers didn’t do so well once joining the BPT; and the platform they used to rise to prominence is now gone and they are quickly being forgotten about. None of them will be remembered like some of the other iconic names because of their choices. If anything, what happened was good for BASS it culled the ones who’ve been living in the live well sucking up all the oxygen for the longest. New blood is in BASS and they are thriving and putting up numbers that rival what those who left had.

Oh brother...,

loco

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: machoblanco61] #13427407 02/05/20 02:39 AM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D

Oh brother...,

loco

Yep

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: Big O Florida] #13427457 02/05/20 03:07 AM
L
LeonSulak Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
L
Big O, are you retired? I am trying to figure out how some have all this time? I am in the wrong line of work.

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: machoblanco61] #13427462 02/05/20 03:09 AM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G

Oh brother...,

loco

Yep, you tell him. When people talk about Kevin VanDam being one of the greatest ever, it definitely was NOT because of fishing BASSMASTER, he’s dominated that BPT.

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: grout-scout] #13427468 02/05/20 03:12 AM
M
machoblanco61 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Originally Posted by grout-scout

Oh brother...,

loco

Yep, you tell him. When people talk about Kevin VanDam being one of the greatest ever, it definitely was NOT because of fishing BASSMASTER, he’s dominated that BPT.

What the hell is your point?

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: grout-scout] #13427469 02/05/20 03:12 AM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D

Oh brother...,

loco

I don't understand that thinking. Everyone knows he dominated BASS in his time there. He had 1 year in BPT and sucked. What's your point

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: machoblanco61] #13427489 02/05/20 03:27 AM
G
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G

Oh brother...,

loco

What the hell is your point?

Macho must be out!

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: Dubee] #13427508 02/05/20 03:41 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Dubee

I don't understand that thinking. Everyone knows he dominated BASS in his time there. He had 1 year in BPT and sucked. What's your point

The point is those who made bad choices won’t ever be remembered in the same way as the other iconic names that made their home at BASS. Despite the KVD record, he won’t be looked upon like Roland Martin, Bill Dance, Jimmy Houston, Etc... he will be remembered as one of the greedy ones who, despite his record with BASS, made a choice to go and fish for yearling dinks and try to call it a fishing tour for only the best anglers in the world. They might have been better served to have just trained all those guys how to act in front of a green board so they can super impose what ever they dreamed up and put on a TV reality show. Call it the WWE of fishing - there are a lot of gullible people out there that still to this day think that’s real wrestling and they’ve made millions off of them. Who’s to say they can’t make fake pro fishing look real?

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13427516 02/05/20 03:48 AM
F
Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F
Originally Posted by CashFishingTeam
And to be fair I see everyone asking him to back his claims up and sight sources etc... BASS CEO not too bad of one.
I like that he specifically said BASS policy to take the high road. Many Little Fish not so much...

+1

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: Big O Florida] #13427547 02/05/20 04:21 AM
M
machoblanco61 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Dear Grout -

Macho is over it and ......out!

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: machoblanco61] #13427561 02/05/20 04:30 AM
G
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Dear Grout -

cheers

Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: grout-scout] #13427574 02/05/20 04:48 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Dear Grout -

cheers

He gone! bolt

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: BASS CEO - Classic expo sold out - over 500k members [Re: buda13] #13427621 02/05/20 06:14 AM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by buda13
Expo is always good, better than weigh in.

I agree the Expo is awesome! Weigh ins overall are boring as heck to attend in person IMO with the exception of one... the final day at the Classic. Pretty cool to see the champ crowned.

Yep, Sunday at the end is awesome but the weigh ins are tough and hard to make it through.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide