I’m needing to replace one of the little plastic corner clips from one of my Lowrance Elite units.
Does anyone know where I can find one or a set?

I’ve looked online and most places are out of stock?
Only need one

(It’s the little plastic piece on top right corner of the Elite units, right above the pages button)

Last edited by Mudbone; 01/21/20 07:33 PM.