Posted another video of a recent trip. I am not the best at reading my graph so what I do is:
1. Head to nearby structure that should hold fish, I look for fish but with structure (steep drop offs on river edges, it does not really matter if fish are on the graph or not
3. Drop baits and turn on thumper and timer (I usually set it for 10 minutes) to see if fish will gather and what they do
4. I use my Panoptix to see how fish are reacting. Sometimes, especially when there is lots of bait, the fish respond to the thumper but don't actually bite the bait. I have seen fish look at my shad, circle it, not bite it and swim away. If that happens time to find a new spot. Usually there are a few hungry fish around although sometimes they slack off, sometimes they stay hungry.
5. In this case we hit two spots. I only fish 3-4 hours due to family committments so we stop fishing at 12:30 and call it a day
6. I am not a guide and not even close to their skills and knowledge, but we can catch 20-40 fish a day right now and I blame it on the thumper...