Forums59
Topics1,039,229
Posts13,961,258
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Skeeter dumped all the MLF pros [Re: Mark Perry] #13407005 01/17/20 02:14 AM
Neal G Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by andy52887
Your old skeeter may be ok but the new ones are junk. Yes I own a Phoenix and would be glad to compare but talk to any fiberglass man or mechanic not associated with a dealership guarantee they would pick other brands over skeeter. I know sponsored guys that hate the ride of their skeeters but they get a deal so of course they run them. All boats have issues and motors but skeeters currently are not top quality wether you like to hear it or not.

I paid for my new Skeeter with no staff deal. The 6th or 7th Skeeter I have owned. I have not experienced any issues. Guess I've just been lucky all those times.

I bet no one is complaining about the ride of the FXR.

Mark - I agree with what you are saying and will add that some boat brands are getting better with time. Such as Skeeter, Phoenix, Bass Cat and others but some have gotten worse the last few years regardless of how well they may have been made in the past. The guys that have been running those boats know it also and have been making a move like I did or asking a lot of questions as they contemplate their move.

Unfortunately, every brand has a few bad boats get out the door which is completely unacceptable .

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Skeeter dumped all the MLF pros [Re: Neal G] #13407006 01/17/20 02:17 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Neal G
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by andy52887
Your old skeeter may be ok but the new ones are junk. Yes I own a Phoenix and would be glad to compare but talk to any fiberglass man or mechanic not associated with a dealership guarantee they would pick other brands over skeeter. I know sponsored guys that hate the ride of their skeeters but they get a deal so of course they run them. All boats have issues and motors but skeeters currently are not top quality wether you like to hear it or not.

I paid for my new Skeeter with no staff deal. The 6th or 7th Skeeter I have owned. I have not experienced any issues. Guess I've just been lucky all those times.

I bet no one is complaining about the ride of the FXR.

Mark - I agree with what you are saying and will add that some boat brands are getting better with time. Such as Skeeter, Phoenix, Bass Cat and others but some have gotten worse the last few years regardless of how well they may have been made in the past. The guys that have been running those boats know it also and have been making a move like I did or asking a lot of questions as they contemplate their move.

Unfortunately, every brand has a few bad boats get out the door which is completely unacceptable .

I agree with you. Its gotta be frustrating to get a new boat that has issues.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide