Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Mark Jones] #13370942 12/13/19 03:17 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Mark Jones

Listen to the words, learn the meaning! Blow, blow, Seminole wind!

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13370954 12/13/19 03:31 AM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

Exactly what you do. Blow,blow,blow

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13370961 12/13/19 03:37 AM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
[Linked Image]

#MFGA
Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Dubee] #13370963 12/13/19 03:37 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Dubee

Exactly what you do. Blow,blow,blow

In the meantime, we have those still waving shiny objects all around and saying, hey look it this, not the truth... I’m important, let’s talk about the shiny objects!

Like I said in another thread, why don’t you contribute something that actually adds value to the discussion thats specific to the post. Let me refresh your memory or in the case you skipped right past it. What makes you think MLF under the Kroenke ownership will be any different than the examples I provided that show how his other sporting ventures turn out to be?

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13370966 12/13/19 03:41 AM
RandyD Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
good move... nice reset... great question! Perhaps I'm the only one that's interested in the topic... versus throwing spit balls...

Require a whole lot of luck...

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: RandyD] #13370984 12/13/19 03:58 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by RandyD
good move... nice reset... great question! Perhaps I'm the only one that's interested in the topic... versus throwing spit balls...

Nah, I am pretty sure you’re not the only one interested and can provide a constructive opinion that advances the discussion forward, problem is, those who would like to explore the topic through discussion are reluctant to do so because, you said it, there are those that don’t know how to be civilized and only know how to throw spit balls at those who might have informed opinions. It’s easy to see who those people are though, and the funny thing is, it’s real easy to make them show their true agenda just by using a few words they don’t understand the meaning or context of.

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13370985 12/13/19 03:58 AM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
These mlf lovers seem to act like their hero Boyd, arrogant and like to eat crow.

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13370991 12/13/19 04:12 AM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Seminole, there’s been a ton of posts here on the board in the last year and some decent dialogue back and forth. Here’s an idea, rather than spamming the board every few hours, go back and pull up some recent MLF/BPT threads here and read up. It’s all been hashed out and you’ll find your answers there.

Enjoy the read! Thanks for all the recent contributions to the board!

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Mark Jones] #13371012 12/13/19 04:40 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Seminole, there’s been a ton of posts here on the board in the last year and some decent dialogue back and forth. Here’s an idea, rather than spamming the board every few hours, go back and pull up some recent MLF/BPT threads here and read up. It’s all been hashed out and you’ll find your answers there.

Hi, KSE PR,

perhaps you could point me to any threads that discuss what my original post is about that I could review. I did a search of all forums for “Kroenke” and “Stan Kroenke” and nothing apart from this and maybe a reference to his name in a couple of posts i happened to participate in. There certainly isn’t anything that comes even close to the questions I posed.

Maybe you would like to contribute? I mean, after all, you’re kind of in the “protect his public image business”, right?

Let me repeat it for your convenience so you don’t have to go back to post #1 unless you want to review my examples that support the question. What’s going to make MLF any different than other sports ventures Kroenke is majority owner of?

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13371013 12/13/19 04:44 AM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler

Hi, KSE PR,

perhaps you could point me to any threads that discuss what my original post is about that I could review. I did a search of all forums for “Kroenke” and “Stan Kroenke” and nothing apart from this and maybe a reference to his name in a couple of posts i happened to participate in. There certainly isn’t anything that comes even close to the questions I posed.

Maybe you would like to contribute? I mean, after all, you’re kind of in the “protect his public image business”, right?

Let me repeat it for your convenience so you don’t have to go back to post #1 unless you want to review my examples that support the question. What’s going to make MLF any different than other sports ventures Kroenke is majority owner of?

No kind sir, I’m not in the PR business.

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13371020 12/13/19 05:02 AM
S
sprigsss Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
S
I’ve found these posts to be quite educational.

I actually hadn’t heard most of this.

Would be disappointed to see someone silenced that is presenting facts.

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Mark Jones] #13371021 12/13/19 05:02 AM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B

Hi, KSE PR,

No kind sir, I’m not in the PR business.

But, but, you’re so protective of MLF and seemingly become defensive on subjects that might show them in a negative light. It’s almost as if you have some financial or other interest motivating your comments. Perhaps you can enlighten everyone as to how talk about MLF that doesn’t show them in the most favorable of light may impact you?

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13371031 12/13/19 05:16 AM
B
Bobby Milam Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
Why don't you buy him out and make all the correct changes? Otherwise complaining about it goes nowhere.

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13371036 12/13/19 05:24 AM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
If you were around here for any length of time, you’d already know the nature of my business with MLF. Again, if you took a little time to introduce yourself, make friends and read up perhaps things would be a little easier.

But, but, since you didn’t listen to me in any of your previous posts, I’ll answer you again with this.

MLF is going to be fine. They’ll continue to improve, make adjustments and navigate. BASS is going to do the same. Everything is going to be okay. For the last time, the sky isn’t falling regardless of how much spam you post here prognosticating impending doom.

thumb

Re: MLF owner and the future [Re: Big O Florida] #13371069 12/13/19 08:36 AM
D
Dan McDowell Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
D
TT

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread