Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: russb] #13369132 12/11/19 05:38 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by russb
Actually her first post was from the 16th of last month where she introduced herself, but that's beside the point. What is up with all the hostility on here recently, guess the holidays just has people stressed out.

I stand corrected, I can admit when I am wrong. I guess the view all posts function isnt as accurate as one would expect.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13369140 12/11/19 05:45 PM
B
Bobby Milam Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
Who cares if it was a thumbs up for a good product or an ad? Seen plenty of ads on here for honey hole or a similar product to this one before. Just don't click on it. All the posts trying to prove it is an ad is more annoying than the actual post if it was an ad.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13369198 12/11/19 06:24 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by russb
Actually her first post was from the 16th of last month where she introduced herself, but that's beside the point. What is up with all the hostility on here recently, guess the holidays just has people stressed out.

I stand corrected, I can admit when I am wrong. I guess the view all posts function isnt as accurate as one would expect.

You didn’t click page 2 on her posts. It goes back to November when she introduced herself in the open freshwater discussion forum.

I’m sure it feels like you’re being ganged up on lately. You’re not doing yourself a lot of favors, though. This place is full of good people. There are a few ding dongs, just like every other forum on the internet. Don’t be one of the ding dongs.

[Linked Image]
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13369204 12/11/19 06:28 PM
P
Puma Jim Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Originally Posted by Puma Jim
Originally Posted by ezbassin
Jessa, welcome to the forum and i'm glad that you liked the product enough to tell others about it. Ignore Jeff from Iowa, he posts a lot of negative comments on here lately. He thinks he is mister know it all. He needs to find an Iowa fishing forum and stick to that and get off of here.

BTW my daughter in law loves to fish and she is good at it.

Jessa, welcome to the forum and i'm glad that you liked the product enough to tell others about it. Ignore Jeff from Iowa, he posts a lot of negative comments on here lately. He thinks he is mister know it all. He needs to find an Iowa fishing forum and stick to that and get off of here.

he was kicked off of bassboat central (bbc.com)

Jim thanks for being a fan and posting that every place, I am glad you were able to find your calling in life. Posting that repeatedly for 3 years now must give you such satisfaction.

I responded on the other post you made about it here today and pm you so you will actually know exactly what post I made that got me banned so you can post that also for the next 3 years. If that doesnt go with your agenda its ok you dont have to post it.

I just thought Id take this opportunity here to share it since youve never bothered to ask me about it despite being neighbors and fishing on the same 3-700 acre lakes many times over the last few years.

Have a really good holiday season.
not sure what you are referring too regarding 3 years as it has not been that long since you were banned. Regardless like someone mention this site is better than bbc as far as alot less jerks and that is what I like about this forum in that there is no lounge and I am surprised this thread is still around. You just need to take it down a notch and quit being so abrasive. Not everyone has to do it your way

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Puma Jim] #13369336 12/11/19 08:32 PM
K
kcb Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
K
I picked up one thing from reading this thread. Some people have a lot more free time than I do.

Carry on.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Puma Jim] #13369440 12/11/19 09:45 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

Jim thanks for being a fan and posting that every place, I am glad you were able to find your calling in life. Posting that repeatedly for 3 years now must give you such satisfaction.

I responded on the other post you made about it here today and pm you so you will actually know exactly what post I made that got me banned so you can post that also for the next 3 years. If that doesnt go with your agenda its ok you dont have to post it.

I just thought Id take this opportunity here to share it since youve never bothered to ask me about it despite being neighbors and fishing on the same 3-700 acre lakes many times over the last few years.

Have a really good holiday season.
not sure what you are referring too regarding 3 years as it has not been that long since you were banned. Regardless like someone mention this site is better than bbc as far as alot less jerks and that is what I like about this forum in that there is no lounge and I am surprised this thread is still around. You just need to take it down a notch and quit being so abrasive. Not everyone has to do it your way

Im really sorry if I got the number of years youve been dedicated to posting that anytime I get the rise out of someone on a public forum. I can admit when Im wrong and it has only been 2 years and a few months, maybe youve got the exact date?

I wasnt thinking too clear when I made that post.

I was having visions of you peeing your pants with joy now that you found a place you can post that again and again and again. banana banana

Dont worry fanboy puma jim/phoenix jim or whatever name your using today. Id still tow your broke down as off the lake back to a ramp if you needed it, but I would absolutely not piss on you if you were on fire as Im sure you would sue me for trying to help you out.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13369498 12/11/19 10:22 PM
361V Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Please stop. How many obstinate posts on various threads can one yankee make? My bad.....I just gave you another challenge!

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13369536 12/11/19 10:53 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Wow this thread is just getting more and more ignorant.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Flip-n-go] #13369544 12/11/19 10:57 PM
Cast Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Flip-n-go
Originally Posted by Chris B
Ignore that idiot. He's been a jerk to everyone on here.

Yes & it's getting old, real old.

Nice gift Jessa!

And I thought it was just me!

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Cuervo Jones] #13369577 12/11/19 11:24 PM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by Cuervo Jones
To be fair, the OP’s post does read a lot like a sales pitch scripted by a commercial writer. And the timing (right before Christmas) is curious.

To you and Jeff it sounded like a sales pitch. OK then. To me it seemed like she was really excited about the product and want to share it with others. Do you have any knowledge of her being a commercial writer? If not then you just assumed that she was.

After you have been on this forum you will see that many people will share with others products that they like.

Why do you think people ask about "what is your favorite" line, lures, crank bait, rod, reel etc. They want information about what works and what isn't so good, although you will get a lot of different answers on that because a lot of it comes down to personal preference, but at least you have a lot of choices to make to see what works best for you.

Last edited by ezbassin; 12/11/19 11:31 PM.
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Puma Jim] #13369578 12/11/19 11:25 PM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E

Wow, imagine that. LOL

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Cuervo Jones] #13369587 12/11/19 11:37 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Cuervo Jones
To be fair, the OP’s post does read a lot like a sales pitch scripted by a commercial writer. And the timing (right before Christmas) is curious.

Receiving a Christmas gift at Christmas isn’t common?

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13369644 12/12/19 12:28 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Hey Jeff from Iowa,, you crack me up, you really do. Is this forum an anger management outlet for you? If so, then you can direct all your negative comments to me and leave all the others alone. I will not take offense to anything negative you have to say to me. I have been a member for a long time on here, so whatever you say to me, I don't care, I will just laugh at you. So send me all your hate comments so hopefully you will not be a hater to others around you in real life. I don't mind helping you with your anger issues. Fire away. LOL Im ready. Take your best shot. Im ready for a good laugh. Go ahead, make my day.

Last edited by ezbassin; 12/12/19 12:31 AM.
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13369645 12/12/19 12:28 AM
F
fordnut Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Constructively speaking of the pictures I saw of the trolling motor deployed the shaft was against the rub rail and would interfere withe the trolling motor mount’s break away features. I would suggest making the slide mount longer.

As a side note there is always someone that will jump out and criticize anything and everyone. Strange days we live in. I just want to have fun and catch a fish and hope I can return the favor and help someone enjoy it as much as I do.

[Linked Image]

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13369778 12/12/19 02:14 AM
Minner Bucket Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Yankees bang

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide