TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by Ken A.

Good luck EJ! LOL

Hey Ken seems like youve got a split personality, texting me on my phone small talk and chatting me up this week, not once mentioning anything about anything on TFF, but then posting b.s here still.

So anyways I texted you (or another Ken A.) and then blocked that phone number after I hit send.

Its been nice chatting with you over the last two years and hearing about some of your fishing endeavors, via text message and phone calls in person. Ill watch for your intuitive posts on here and fishing updates.

I just wanted to be up front about it and let you know on both platforms just in case you miss my text. Or if this is actually a different Ken A, let me know Ill unblock that number and keep in touch with that guy, he seems like a cool dude, lonely at times for sure but cool none the less.

Take care and take care of Ken A and Ken B!!

This is just pathetic you sir have a problem I wish you the best but Ken is one of the most stand up men I have ever met in the fishing community or outside. You should be band from here for that post. Their was absolutely no need in personally attacking on here about his post about chime walking or about your private texts or calls. I guess if someone wanted to have their private conversation on here they would put it on here. You are a classless individual.

This all coming from someone who has gotten into deep discussions and been called everything under the sun in the bunker but I do provoke in there so no harm

+1.

Nothing like lighting the path forward by burning the bridge behind you. All of the bridges.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13369387 12/11/19 09:09 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix

Good luck EJ! LOL

Hey Ken seems like youve got a split personality, texting me on my phone small talk and chatting me up this week, not once mentioning anything about anything on TFF, but then posting b.s here still.

So anyways I texted you (or another Ken A.) and then blocked that phone number after I hit send.

Its been nice chatting with you over the last two years and hearing about some of your fishing endeavors, via text message and phone calls in person. Ill watch for your intuitive posts on here and fishing updates.

I just wanted to be up front about it and let you know on both platforms just in case you miss my text. Or if this is actually a different Ken A, let me know Ill unblock that number and keep in touch with that guy, he seems like a cool dude, lonely at times for sure but cool none the less.

This is just pathetic you sir have a problem I wish you the best but Ken is one of the most stand up men I have ever met in the fishing community or outside. You should be band from here for that post. Their was absolutely no need in personally attacking on here about his post about chime walking or about your private texts or calls. I guess if someone wanted to have their private conversation on here they would put it on here. You are a classless individual.

This all coming from someone who has gotten into deep discussions and been called everything under the sun in the bunker but I do provoke in there so no harm

Where are there any personal attacks from me or any private conversation quotes?

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13369399 12/11/19 09:18 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Good luck EJ! LOL

Pathetic and embarrassing.

[Linked Image]
Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13369425 12/11/19 09:37 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

Good luck EJ! LOL

I know crazy isnt it a grown man acting one way on the forum towards someone and another way on the phone.

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13369468 12/11/19 10:03 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

I know crazy isnt it a grown man acting one way on the forum towards someone and another way on the phone.

Jeff, you’re pathetic, immature, disruptive and embarrassing yourself. You bring this on yourself and you should either learn how to act like an adult or go somewhere else.

Just wanted to be clear who I was talking about.

Oh, and do you act on the phone like you act on the forum? If so, Ken should’ve blocked your number long before you blocked his, because you’re a child.

[Linked Image]
Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Ken A.] #13369477 12/11/19 10:12 PM
S
Smurfs Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
hmmm popcorn

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13369482 12/11/19 10:14 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

Jeff, you’re pathetic, immature, disruptive and embarrassing yourself. You bring this on yourself and you should either learn how to act like an adult or go somewhere else.

Oh, and do you act on the phone like you act on the forum? If so, Ken should’ve blocked your number long before you blocked his, because you’re a child.

No

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13369493 12/11/19 10:20 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Oh, so you have a split personality like you accused Ken of having?

roflmao

No

[Linked Image]
Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Ken A.] #13369520 12/11/19 10:40 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Ok then yes I guess.

I’m not sure I undeStand your ? I do Answer my phone.

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Ken A.] #13369660 12/12/19 12:41 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
This is nuts.

Everyone chill.

We need a chine walk emoji.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Ken A.] #13369668 12/12/19 12:46 AM
senko9S Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Red bull and vodleka post comes to mind

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Ken A.] #13369756 12/12/19 01:54 AM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
you cats are wack

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Ken A.] #13369757 12/12/19 01:54 AM
Okie Poke Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
Isn't there such a thing as IFF? Go find it and leave our Ken alone. I've never met you, but there's no way you could be half the man as Ken. He's well respected with knowledge, integrity, and class. You? Nevermind….

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13369768 12/12/19 02:04 AM
D
Dan21XRS Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
This is nuts.

Everyone chill.

We need a chine walk emoji.

woot... Dan

"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
Re: High Speed Bass Boat Tips [Re: Ken A.] #13369770 12/12/19 02:07 AM
Minner Bucket Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Jeff, how are you not in time out? Guess the mods are getting a kick out of the roasting of, YOU!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide