texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
AirForceAngler, Featherston Family Outdoors, RngrBill, NewfishnTx, jjvaughan
115576 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 103,141
hopalong 97,540
Pilothawk 80,977
John175☮ 79,368
Bigbob_FTW 74,678
JDavis7873 67,408
Derek 🐝 66,762
Mark Perry 63,074
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics1,152,049
Posts15,751,603
Members140,576
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE #13368482 12/11/19 03:59 AM
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 770
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 770
At this rate, there won’t be any 2019 top 10 anglers left in the FLW pro tour. This one has fished FLW his whole career, so what would make someone want to walk away from something he devoted all of his time to? All is not well at MLFLW - so don’t let others with a protective agenda misdirect you Into looking at their distractive shiny objects. Lots more bad news for MLF will be coming out in the days to come. The flood gates are starting to open now.

See> https://youtu.be/MjxnmuDSIXY <

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368494 12/11/19 04:10 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,521
L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
L
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,521
Big O, you obviously have an ax to grind. How about you tell us who you are and what you want to accomplish.

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: leethefishking] #13368495 12/11/19 04:12 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,401
G
grout-scout Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
G
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,401
Originally Posted by leethefishking
Big O, you obviously have an ax to grind. How about you tell us who you are and what you want to accomplish.



Valid comment, this is much deeper than just not liking the format or owner. popcorn

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368500 12/11/19 04:18 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,699
W
WALLS Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
W
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,699
Originally Posted by Big O Florida
At this rate, there won’t be any 2019 top 10 anglers left in the FLW pro tour. This one has fished FLW his whole career, so what would make someone want to walk away from something he devoted all of his time to?


You do realize that same situation X a TON happened just last year from the exact organization that you’re championing, right? You do realize the irony in your post, right?

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: WALLS] #13368513 12/11/19 04:34 AM
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 770
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 770
Originally Posted by 5X3Phoenix
Originally Posted by Big O Florida
At this rate, there won’t be any 2019 top 10 anglers left in the FLW pro tour. This one has fished FLW his whole career, so what would make someone want to walk away from something he devoted all of his time to?


You do realize that same situation X a TON happened just last year from the exact organization that you’re championing, right? You do realize the irony in your post, right?


Those guys got sold a bill of goods and many of them are just now coming to realize it. They all got distracted by that shiny object that was being waived around in a feeding frenzy and fell for the bait, hook, line, and sinker... that’s the irony of it all... get it, fisherman, hook, line, sinker? lol

The smart ones paid $50k to get out from under that mistake, the others were not quick enough to move, even those with legends chip that could be used, so now they be stuck for at least another year. So, yeah, I see the irony... so do all those who could qualify for BPT that are choosing a new path that won’t allow them to qualify for the BPT. Miserable times ahead for those locked into having to put on the dink show.

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368514 12/11/19 04:43 AM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 251
DBGSIG Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 251
You didnot answer the question. What's your beef with MLF? Did they personally wrong you in some way? You are trying to defend grown men who made a choice. I personally like both formats.

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368517 12/11/19 04:46 AM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 251
DBGSIG Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 251
BigO obviously has an agenda. He just joined 5 days ago and every post is negative to MLF.

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: WALLS] #13368523 12/11/19 04:58 AM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 5,777
S
SC-001 Offline
TFF Celebrity
Offline
TFF Celebrity
S
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 5,777
Originally Posted by 5X3Phoenix
Originally Posted by Big O Florida
At this rate, there won’t be any 2019 top 10 anglers left in the FLW pro tour. This one has fished FLW his whole career, so what would make someone want to walk away from something he devoted all of his time to?


You do realize that same situation X a TON happened just last year from the exact organization that you’re championing, right? You do realize the irony in your post, right?

touché roflmao

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368534 12/11/19 05:19 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,368
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,368
You will be ok Big O, martians are going to buy Bass Pro Shops and fire Johnny Morris

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: DBGSIG] #13368565 12/11/19 10:31 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,051
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,051
Originally Posted by DBGSIG
BigO obviously has an agenda. He just joined 5 days ago and every post is negative to MLF.


He joined bbc at the same time. He already got banned on there

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368578 12/11/19 11:16 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,027
Bandit 200 XP Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,027
popcorn hammer


Triton 200 XP
Yamaha 200 ox66
Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368588 12/11/19 11:39 AM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 20,345
buda13 Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 20,345
The old FLW is going to be the “feeder” trail for BPT/MLF. It’s now the equivalent of AAA baseball club. No surprise some of the best from that trail are looking elsewhere. Nobody wants to go from the bigs to the minors. No news here, just another attempt to keep everyone stirred up. MLF announced they would be establishing feeder trails from the very beginning of the BPT that would provide a clear path to earn your way to the big show. If that’s not want an angler wants then they can go to BASS. What a great time to be a professional angler and have not only choice of trail but also choice of format.





Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: buda13] #13368590 12/11/19 11:41 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,141
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,141
Originally Posted by buda13
The old FLW is going to be the “feeder” trail for BPT/MLF. It’s now the equivalent of AAA baseball club. No surprise some of the best from that trail are looking elsewhere. Nobody wants to go from the bigs to the minors. No news here, just another attempt to keep everyone stirred up. MLF announced they would be establishing feeder trails from the very beginning of the BPT that would provide a clear path to earn your way to the big show. If that’s not want an angler wants then they can go to BASS. What a great time to be a professional angler and have not only choice of trail but also choice of format.



This ^

Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Big O Florida] #13368599 12/11/19 12:00 PM
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 453
U
Used2fish Online Content
Angler
Online Content
Angler
U
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 453
I can't stand mlf but that buy out was going to be tough to please anyone much less everyone. BASS dang near bought them and they likely won by not buying flw. Mlf did not buy flw to keep a separate equally competitive field with a format that they say is going away.

I also agree that mlf is run by a bunch of crooks and it won't make it. After just one year and the amount of shake up makes it a bit obvious. But time will tell.

Last edited by Used2fish; 12/11/19 12:00 PM.
Re: Another top 10 FLW pro - GONE [Re: Used2fish] #13368666 12/11/19 01:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,895
SAKS Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,895
Originally Posted by Used2fish
I can't stand mlf but that buy out was going to be tough to please anyone much less everyone. BASS dang near bought them and they likely won by not buying flw. Mlf did not buy flw to keep a separate equally competitive field with a format that they say is going away.

I also agree that mlf is run by a bunch of crooks and it won't make it. After just one year and the amount of shake up makes it a bit obvious. But time will tell.

Just because you don’t like them doesn’t make them crooks. Good business is not criminal just because the outcome doesn’t suit or is not fair to all individuals caught up in the process. Two guys left MLF. How is that a major shakeup at this point. Anglers not wanting to be on a feeder tour I get. To me everything going on is pretty normal at this point. There is probably going to be a lot of movement in the next couple of years until it all settles out.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3