Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! #13367703 12/10/19 05:47 PM
J
Jessa Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
J
I am so excited, my brother surprised me with an early Christmas gift and I have to say, it's fantastic! He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said, "Something useful for the boat and don't spend over $200". He's not a huge fisherman so I was wondering what he could find. He bought the ShuttleSlide after seeing it advertised on Florida Sport Fishing Facebook. It's a retractable trolling motor mount and so useful, I think. The "slide" moves my trolling motor into my boat -- it just slides over, nothing that could pinch you, nothing to lift and move over -- very well engineered in my opinion. It also functions like an extension. It's not big and heavy, maybe 4-5 lbs and smaller than my other mount. (I guess he knew no one wants added weight to the boat). He installed it for me this past weekend and it works so well. Doesn't move around, not wiggly, has a quick release. Does anyone have it installed on their boat? Would love to know if it still works great after longtime use? It comes with a lifetime warranty, so I suppose the manufacture is confident. So, please let me know grin

Here is the information (in case you guys have no idea what I am talking about): www.shuttleslide.com

I have the 7HD model. I am very pleased with his gift choice. In years prior, he has bought me some crazy stuff, but this one is one of my favorites. Now I have to top his Christmas gift! I'm not a big picture person, so I'll try and get some pictures uploaded later. I'm going fishing on Friday!

☆Jessa☆
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13367897 12/10/19 08:11 PM
B
bassmanrudy Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
That's interesting!. I didn't see them deploying the trolling motor using the standard pull cord. I know having to bend over and hit that release each time would suck. I watched all of their videos mat search more online. How is your telling motor installed? I do like being able to slide it back inside more so my cover fits better.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13367905 12/10/19 08:14 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Jessa
I am so excited, my brother surprised me with an early Christmas gift and I have to say, it's fantastic! He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said, "Something useful for the boat and don't spend over $200". He's not a huge fisherman so I was wondering what he could find. He bought the ShuttleSlide after seeing it advertised on Florida Sport Fishing Facebook. It's a retractable trolling motor mount and so useful, I think. The "slide" moves my trolling motor into my boat -- it just slides over, nothing that could pinch you, nothing to lift and move over -- very well engineered in my opinion. It also functions like an extension. It's not big and heavy, maybe 4-5 lbs and smaller than my other mount. (I guess he knew no one wants added weight to the boat). He installed it for me this past weekend and it works so well. Doesn't move around, not wiggly, has a quick release. Does anyone have it installed on their boat? Would love to know if it still works great after longtime use? It comes with a lifetime warranty, so I suppose the manufacture is confident. So, please let me know grin

Here is the information (in case you guys have no idea what I am talking about): www.shuttleslide.com

I have the 7HD model. I am very pleased with his gift choice. In years prior, he has bought me some crazy stuff, but this one is one of my favorites. Now I have to top his Christmas gift! I'm not a big picture person, so I'll try and get some pictures uploaded later. I'm going fishing on Friday!

Come on hopefully even the dummies on this forum know this is a ADVERTISEMENT...

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13367923 12/10/19 08:25 PM
J
Jessa Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
J
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa

Come on hopefully even the dummies on this forum know this is a ADVERTISEMENT...

I know I'm a girl and you guys don't think girls can't fish. That's ok. I still like the product and I'm glad I got one. I just think it's a good product and I was happy to mention it to you guys because everyone has been welcoming. So everytime someone posts about something they think works well on their boat, then it's an advertisement.......ok.

☆Jessa☆
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13367926 12/10/19 08:27 PM
Chris B Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Ignore that idiot. He's been a jerk to everyone on here.

[Linked Image]
I hate photobucket.
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: bassmanrudy] #13367933 12/10/19 08:31 PM
J
Jessa Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
J
Originally Posted by bassmanrudy
That's interesting!. I didn't see them deploying the trolling motor using the standard pull cord. I know having to bend over and hit that release each time would suck. I watched all of their videos mat search more online. How is your telling motor installed? I do like being able to slide it back inside more so my cover fits better.

The metal slide was bolted directly to my trolling motor. The slide is also bolted to my deck. I'm not sure what a pull cord is, there is no cord. It just sits on my deck and slides the motor over.

☆Jessa☆
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13368028 12/10/19 09:42 PM
R
russb Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
Add or not, it's an interesting product. Wish I had seen this when I still had my flats boat. It looks like it's geared more toward the saltwater motors like the riptide, they don't have a pull cord, just a foot pedal latch.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Chris B] #13368233 12/11/19 12:38 AM
F
Flip-n-go Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Originally Posted by Chris B
Ignore that idiot. He's been a jerk to everyone on here.

Yes & it's getting old, real old.

Nice gift Jessa!

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13368249 12/11/19 12:46 AM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Jessa, welcome to the forum and i'm glad that you liked the product enough to tell others about it. Ignore Jeff from Iowa, he posts a lot of negative comments on here lately. He thinks he is mister know it all. He needs to find an Iowa fishing forum and stick to that and get off of here.

BTW my daughter in law loves to fish and she is good at it.

Last edited by ezbassin; 12/11/19 12:46 AM.
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13368277 12/11/19 01:10 AM
GTrigg Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
I used a similar product when I had a Terrova on my boat. I've changed trolling motors and sold that mount with the Terrova. They no longer produce that slide mount, so thank you Jessa for sharing. I now know where to look if I, or someone I know, should be in the market for such a product.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13368308 12/11/19 01:32 AM
J
Jessa Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
J
Thanks everyone. I knew I was part of a great forum. I've learned so much from you guys already.

☆Jessa☆
Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13368381 12/11/19 02:27 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Thanks everyone. I knew I was part of a great forum. I've learned so much from you guys already.

There are lots of good folks on here, don’t pay any attention to that schmuck from Iowa. He’s like the turd that won’t flush, keeps making a dirty swirly in the pot.

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #13368386 12/11/19 02:33 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by 21xs Elite

There are lots of good folks on here, don’t pay any attention to that schmuck from Iowa. He’s like the turd that won’t flush, keeps making a dirty swirly in the pot.

Lol

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: GTrigg] #13368560 12/11/19 08:33 AM
F
Fooshman Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Originally Posted by GTrigg
I used a similar product when I had a Terrova on my boat. I've changed trolling motors and sold that mount with the Terrova. They no longer produce that slide mount, so thank you Jessa for sharing. I now know where to look if I, or someone I know, should be in the market for such a product.

It looks like the same thing to me.

[Linked Image]

Re: A Fishing "MUST HAVE" Item! [Re: Jessa] #13368561 12/11/19 08:44 AM
F
Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F
lol what in the world

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index