texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Schweatty, Elias, Clarence Schwarz, u4styx, KooperAbernathy
111804 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 92,526
hopalong 83,041
Pilothawk 79,229
John175☮ 74,646
JDavis7873 67,397
Derek 🐝 63,492
Bigbob_FTW 61,518
Tritonman 58,822
Mark Perry 58,233
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics767,659
Posts9,663,976
Members111,804
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: CFP [Re: Frank the Tank] #13359382 12/02/19 07:30 PM
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,925
TexasMo Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,925
This is why everythnig is just about the money IMO...

TO me.. these team play their hearts out.. to win their conference.. and it should be just that..

What I mean is.. no more "fluff" games .... this eliminates argument of strength of schedule..
PLay no other schools besides your conference...and invite all conference champs to a play off bracket.. and let them have at it..


Rip some Lips ya'll.
Re: CFP [Re: Frank the Tank] #13359388 12/02/19 07:36 PM
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,511
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,511
I thought this was going to be about chicken fried pork.


[Linked Image]
Re: CFP [Re: CCTX] #13359412 12/02/19 07:58 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
R
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
Originally Posted by CCTX
I thought this was going to be about chicken fried pork.

Wait, what? Where can I get me some of that?

Re: CFP [Re: Frank the Tank] #13359431 12/02/19 08:21 PM
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,511
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 21,511


[Linked Image]
Re: CFP [Re: WAWI] #13359486 12/02/19 09:46 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 32,205
F
Frank the Tank Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 32,205
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
USC is WAY MORE a football relevant in the modern era than Notre Lame, Penn State or Michigan.


Some fade out for a while but they are rarely replaced. Other ones in the club just absorb the championships. Rarely ever does a new school kick down the door. Miami probably the last example. If oklahoma beats baylor I guarantee they get in over a one loss Utah. Now if it was USC with one loss I suspect it would be a tougher call.



I agree. If OU blows out Baylor, they’re in.


Sinner. Far from perfect. Forgiven.
Re: CFP [Re: Frank the Tank] #13359491 12/02/19 09:52 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 30,464
butch sanders Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 30,464
if ou gets in
it will be the easiest wager ever
for them to lose & not cover
the 2 points they are getting

Re: CFP [Re: butch sanders] #13359497 12/02/19 09:59 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 16,106
I
Icepick Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 16,106
Originally Posted by butch sanders
if ou gets in
it will be the easiest wager ever
for them to lose & not cover
the 2 points they are getting



what is
the line
on
ou
baylor




?


This thread needs more cowbell ...
[Linked Image]

Re: CFP [Re: Icepick] #13359525 12/02/19 10:33 PM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,085
Ted Martin Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,085
Originally Posted by Icepick
Originally Posted by butch sanders
if ou gets in
it will be the easiest wager ever
for them to lose & not cover
the 2 points they are getting



what is
the line
on
ou
baylor




?


nine
and a
half

<edit>

ESPN says
eight

Last edited by Ted Martin; 12/02/19 10:35 PM.
Re: CFP [Re: Ted Martin] #13359554 12/02/19 11:26 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 16,106
I
Icepick Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 16,106
Originally Posted by Ted Martin
Originally Posted by Icepick
Originally Posted by butch sanders
if ou gets in
it will be the easiest wager ever
for them to lose & not cover
the 2 points they are getting



what is
the line
on
ou
baylor




?


nine
and a
half

<edit>

ESPN says
eight


I can't believe Vegas is showing so little respect for OU.
I would think at a neutral site Baylor would be favored by no more than 3.


This thread needs more cowbell ...
[Linked Image]

Re: CFP [Re: Frank the Tank] #13359619 12/03/19 12:48 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,532
H
H2O Seeker Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
H
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,532
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
USC is WAY MORE a football relevant in the modern era than Notre Lame, Penn State or Michigan.


Some fade out for a while but they are rarely replaced. Other ones in the club just absorb the championships. Rarely ever does a new school kick down the door. Miami probably the last example. If oklahoma beats baylor I guarantee they get in over a one loss Utah. Now if it was USC with one loss I suspect it would be a tougher call.



I agree. If OU blows out Baylor, they’re in.


Be careful of your wording when involving Baylor in a post. blush

Last edited by H2O Seeker; 12/03/19 12:48 AM.

[Linked Image]
Grateful for every sunrise and sunset I get to witness. - Jason
Re: CFP [Re: Icepick] #13359633 12/03/19 01:06 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,085
Ted Martin Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,085
Originally Posted by Icepick
I can't believe Vegas is showing so little respect for OU.
I would think at a neutral site Baylor would be favored by no more than 3.


Yeah, crazy right? roflmao

Re: CFP [Re: Frank the Tank] #13364154 12/07/19 02:03 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
R
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,029
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
I’d like to see Utes play Ohio Skreet

So would Ohio State.

Re: CFP [Re: Frank the Tank] #13364167 12/07/19 02:13 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,458
B
beartrap Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
B
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,458
like to see them expand to 8 team play-off...there would always be some argument over the last 2 teams picked but you would be a lot more certain that you have given the top 6 teams a shot at the title...

Re: CFP [Re: rj74955] #13364176 12/07/19 02:22 PM
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 32,205
F
Frank the Tank Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 32,205


Originally Posted by rj74955
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
I’d like to see Utes play Ohio Skreet

So would Ohio State.


No doubt, Utes were proven to be pretenders


Sinner. Far from perfect. Forgiven.
Re: CFP [Re: beartrap] #13364182 12/07/19 02:24 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 24,342
W
WAWI Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
W
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 24,342
Originally Posted by beartrap
like to see them expand to 8 team play-off...there would always be some argument over the last 2 teams picked but you would be a lot more certain that you have given the top 6 teams a shot at the title...


4 is right, the ones crying should not have lost

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3