During our Tip Up Reel Down Catfish Tournament Series at Lake Arrowhead Dec 14th if you bring in a unopen toy the $10 dollar fee will be waived making the entry fee $100 even.

I'm calling it "Fill The Livewell With Toys Event" all donations will be going to the Burkburnett FD and will be given out to kids who might not have anything under the tree for them Christmas morning. I would like for the gift to be around a $10 value but will accept any and all donations.

All I'm asking is for 1 donation per team but will accept more if given so it may benefit as many kids as possible . I hope everyone can help out with this and put a few smiles on some kids faces.

I look forward to seeing everyone there Dec 14th and what we can do for a few kids this Christmas.

Registration and weigh in at the West side boat 5am

Check out my YouTube channel as I fish out of my Native Titan 10.5 in Texas and Oklahoma reservoirs

https://youtube.com/channel/UCqA--bCRG3lY9CLA-YcvJvQ

If you are in the market for a great used boat checkout the selecton of bass, catfish and all around fishing boats and boat trailers for all style of boats at www.facebook.com/smithboatsales