Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Talon Shindou Bladed Jig #13343747 11/16/19 01:31 PM
buda13 Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Its been a well kept secret but the word is getting out... if you like to fish a vibrating jig this is one you have to try! As always with anything Talon produces only top quality components are used in the construction of this bait. From the 5/0 Straight Shank Mustad Heavy Wire Black Nickle hook, to the V-claw bait keeper, to the SuperStainless wire extension, this bait is solid.... and dont forget the custom color combinations and color shifting pigments all coated with a proprietary super tough paint finish for insane durability. Skirts? They are all hand tied and finished off with a copper wire wrap to ensure the skirt stays on the bait no matter how many fish its caught. I have a Shindou thats caught well over 100 fish, still going strong with the original skirt on it. The blade does NOT hit the head, for years we were all told that was the key to this style bait, but the Shindou proves that wrong. The unique vibration, sound, and "hunting" action is something fish just cant stand. You'll find they excel on heavily pressured fish that see a ton of other vibrating jigs. Give one a try, unfortunately none of the tackle shops in DFW carry these so you have to order from the Talon website or be fortunate enough to live in Deep East Texas. Folks, Talon Fishing Unlimited is a TRUE Custom Bait Company. They dont have a shop with thousands of pre built baits waiting to be tossed in a box. Your baits are not assembled until you order them, keep this in mind when ordering direct from Talon... your order is placed in line for production by when it was submitted. Some things are worth the wait.

http://talonfishing.com/talonshindoubladedjig.aspx

[Linked Image]

Re: Talon Shindou Bladed Jig [Re: buda13] #13346921 11/19/19 06:50 PM
C
ChanceHuiet Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
C
Talon swim jigs are by far my favorite but I have to ask Buda, why say they are hand tied skirts and the picture has a rubber collar. Just a prototype? Every jig I've ever got from talon was hand tied so I'm guessing I'm right it's a prototype? Also curious is it possible to get these in any other blade color not listed online. I'd like to try a solid white one but with a red blade for dirty water.

Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman
I can backlash toilet paper.
Re: Talon Shindou Bladed Jig [Re: buda13] #13347080 11/19/19 10:02 PM
Chris B Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
If you look real close in front of the rubber skirt collar you can see the copper wire tie.

[Linked Image]
I hate photobucket.
Re: Talon Shindou Bladed Jig [Re: Chris B] #13347914 11/20/19 07:31 PM
C
ChanceHuiet Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Chris B
If you look real close in front of the rubber skirt collar you can see the copper wire tie.

and thus the joys of TFF on a cell phone. Small screen would have never noticed without you pointing that out. So now I wonder if they will all have both skirt collar and wire tie. Not that it matters. I'll be placing an order for a few soon.

Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman
I can backlash toilet paper.
Re: Talon Shindou Bladed Jig [Re: ChanceHuiet] #13352568 11/25/19 03:28 PM
buda13 Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet
Originally Posted by Chris B

and thus the joys of TFF on a cell phone. Small screen would have never noticed without you pointing that out. So now I wonder if they will all have both skirt collar and wire tie. Not that it matters. I'll be placing an order for a few soon.

Yes they have both the skirt collar and wire tie. Same with all their skirted baits, the jigs have a rattle collar in addition to the wire tie so you can add rattles if you so choose. thumb Blade color wise if you want something thats not on the site give them a call, they can do just about anything.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide