Forums59
Topics1,037,876
Posts13,935,915
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13215721 07/15/19 09:25 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by FishingGuy
Originally Posted by shut-up-and-fish

Did you do a local pick up or did we ship? I have one here I can give you. Shoot me a PM...

Local. That’s ok, I think I would rather have a wing nut. I want to make an extension pole off it, wing nut will help me.

The nice thing about the PoleDucer is that you can adjust the handle size as you choose. The 3/8 All-Thread can be removed from the shaft collar and you can purchase via Lowes or Home Depot a piece that fits your desire length better.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13216526 07/16/19 05:42 PM
S
shill Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
I have had a PoleDucer for about 6 months now and it is an AWESOME product
Thanks David

shill
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shill] #13233862 08/03/19 01:30 AM
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

Originally Posted by shill
I have had a PoleDucer for about 6 months now and it is an AWESOME product
Thanks David

Glad to hear you are enjoying the PoleDucer Stephen. It is the real deal...We have been busy installing the new Lowrance LiveSight on the PoleDucer as well. The PoleDucer accommodates most transducer and is the most versatile transducer mounting system on the market.

* Marine Grade Fiberglass shaft (no bending of the shaft if you bump a tree)
* Ram Mount Break-A-Way ability (keeps from breaking your transducer)
* All Transducer Cables slide up the center of the shaft (no need to manage the transducer cable)
* You can tilt the pole/transducer (for an unprecedented view like no other system)

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13255138 08/21/19 02:40 PM
B
BAMA CRAPPIE Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
Hello David at SHUT-UP-AND-FISH,

I'm interested in the PoleDucer for my Livescope transducer. I have sent you a PM with some questions I have.

Thanks,
Rodney

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: BAMA CRAPPIE] #13256020 08/22/19 12:21 PM
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by BAMA CRAPPIE
Hello David at SHUT-UP-AND-FISH,

I'm interested in the PoleDucer for my Livescope transducer. I have sent you a PM with some questions I have.

Thanks,
Rodney

Thank you for your order. It was a pleasure assisting you.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13323110 10/26/19 04:03 PM
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We developed the 60" shaft out of fiberglass utilizing a marine-grade resin for strength and longevity. Lifetime warranty on the shaft. The inside diameter allows for the transducer cable to be run inside the shaft eliminating the need to have the transducer cable secured somehow (zipped tied) outside the shaft. This was part of the simple, clean appearance we were looking for. The fiberglass shaft along with the D-Size 2.25" RamMount allow for the "break-away" ability thus not causing damage to the shaft or transducer if striking an underwater object. The PoleDucer allows the angler total control of the transducer to be pointed at the intended target and not have their images skewed by the trolling motor turning left/right etc...That being said the PoleDucer is also a great option for any transducer and can be rotated in a 360-degree fashion to see all around your boat.

For those that have an electric-steer trolling motor like the xi3, xi5, Ulterra, Terrova or PowerDrive V2 The PoleDucer is simply another option to mount the transducer to instead of purchasing the cable guard system required from other companies to mount a transducer to those type trolling motors.

Mounting: The PoleDucer can be mounted to the Fortrex or Ultrex trolling motor side plate or to the gunnel of your boat.

The RamMount is 3.25 lb. (which is dead weight when attached to the boat) and the PoleDucer is 5.25 lb.

The Pole Ducer allows for the end-user to keep in touch with there target 100% as seen in this video.

[Linked Image]
over 500 sold this year...

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13324202 10/27/19 08:29 PM
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

You deploy it at the ramp and stow it at the ramp and simply lower it while fishing, and raise it while running to your next stop. Simple, Yet Effective...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13324345 10/27/19 11:26 PM
W
wild25 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
W
Simply Awesome! Well done David!

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13324633 10/28/19 11:35 AM
Gamblinman Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
At $1K for that transducer, I'm folding it back on the deck if I'm running across the lake.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: Gamblinman] #13325806 10/29/19 12:12 PM
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

Originally Posted by wild25
Simply Awesome! Well done David!

thumb

Originally Posted by Gamblinman
At $1K for that transducer, I'm folding it back on the deck if I'm running across the lake.

It is an option but not required in most conditions.

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13326201 10/29/19 04:45 PM
TexExp Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler

This is an awesome design and application. If you tournament fish, it is a "must have" these days. Serious game changer. If you fun fish, it will drastically improve your fun and catch rate!
I attended the Crappie Expo in Hot Springs and David was covered up with people most of the day as he was demonstrating his PoleDucer. I don't think he and his wife were able to have lunch until after 2 o'clock. lol
When he says "Garmin approved", the engineer from the Garmin booth was bringing fisherman over to the Shut-up-and-fish booth to recommend and show them the PoleDucer. lol Now that's a serious recommendation. cool

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13330835 11/03/19 03:38 AM
D
dfd51 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
I ordered mine Thursday evening and it was sitting in front of my door Friday afternoon. Took me a couple of hours and a bit of trial and error to install it, but that was due my inexperience and having to uninstall the setup that came with the boat. It mounted to the trolling motor and although it would move independent of the motor, it wasn't comfortable and I could not see which direction it pointed. Thanks to David and all the pointers he gave me. Now I just have to get out to the lake and break it in. I definitely recommend Shut Up and Fish. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Last edited by dfd51; 11/03/19 03:39 AM.
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: dfd51] #13334410 11/07/19 04:13 AM
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

Originally Posted by TexExp

This is an awesome design and application. If you tournament fish, it is a "must have" these days. Serious game changer. If you fun fish, it will drastically improve your fun and catch rate!
I attended the Crappie Expo in Hot Springs and David was covered up with people most of the day as he was demonstrating his PoleDucer. I don't think he and his wife were able to have lunch until after 2 o'clock. lol
When he says "Garmin approved", the engineer from the Garmin booth was bringing fisherman over to the Shut-up-and-fish booth to recommend and show them the PoleDucer. lol Now that's a serious recommendation. cool

Yes, sir, Thanks, Tim. I believe there were 10 + boats on Lake Hamilton with the PoleDucer during the Crappie Classic Tournament. Yes we were very busy at our booth with the PoleDucer being a huge hit. Thanks for all of your help that day.

Originally Posted by dfd51
I ordered mine Thursday evening and it was sitting in front of my door Friday afternoon. Took me a couple of hours and a bit of trial and error to install it, but that was due my inexperience and having to uninstall the setup that came with the boat. It mounted to the trolling motor and although it would move independent of the motor, it wasn't comfortable and I could not see which direction it pointed. Thanks to David and all the pointers he gave me. Now I just have to get out to the lake and break it in. I definitely recommend Shut Up and Fish. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Thank you for your order. Enjoy the new toy!!

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13610491 06/28/20 12:05 AM
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #13610515 06/28/20 12:27 AM
F
F4 Gator Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
F
thumb

[Linked Image]

Phormer Phantom Phlyer
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index