texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
FishKWE, THowell, Jeromy Sowder, Marker7, Titanhobson
113134 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 95,326
hopalong 87,377
Pilothawk 79,858
John175☮ 77,492
JDavis7873 67,398
Bigbob_FTW 65,227
Derek 🐝 64,347
Mark Perry 60,135
Tritonman 58,910
facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums62
Topics782,049
Posts9,866,448
Members113,134
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Lake Murray smallies #13316487 10/19/19 10:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
F
Fisherman13 Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
Went to Lake Murray with good buddy Jeremy Davis for an annual trip to chase smallies on one of my favorite lakes. If you have never been to Lake Murray in Oklahoma you need to go and take some light action rods and head up there to catch some smallies. So many smallies in that lake. Never managed to catch any good ones but they sure put up a good fight on light gear. With the fall bite they usually bite pretty good and now is the time to go. We had a blast. Such a beautiful lake with some really clear water, too.

Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: Fisherman13] #13316507 10/19/19 10:52 PM
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,272
M
Mike@972 Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
M
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,272
Good Work!

The smallies and music took me back to being 18 years old in Missouri. I needed that...thanks for posting!

Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: Fisherman13] #13316559 10/20/19 12:15 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,508
C
christian myrick Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
C
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,508
Anyone who knows me very well knows how much i hate yak fishing yotube vid people. I hate people who have been kayak fishing for a very short time giving bad advise as if they know anything at all. That said...i really enjoyed this vid. Im not even a bass guy. The tunes, the good fishing and no b.s. just filming the day. Well done. There are very few people who do this, just fish and kayak with nothing extra to screw it up. Keep it up. I loved it. Take it how you want im defenatly not the only one to please but having paddled near 40 years i dont want or need any advise from a guy who has been in the sport a short time...not saying you are that guy just that they are out there. Your vid was a great breath of fresh air


Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: Mike@972] #13316691 10/20/19 02:47 AM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
F
Fisherman13 Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
Originally Posted by Mike@972
Good Work!

The smallies and music took me back to being 18 years old in Missouri. I needed that...thanks for posting!

Thanks Mike glad you liked it.

Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: christian myrick] #13316707 10/20/19 02:52 AM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
F
Fisherman13 Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
Originally Posted by christian myrick
Anyone who knows me very well knows how much i hate yak fishing yotube vid people. I hate people who have been kayak fishing for a very short time giving bad advise as if they know anything at all. That said...i really enjoyed this vid. Im not even a bass guy. The tunes, the good fishing and no b.s. just filming the day. Well done. There are very few people who do this, just fish and kayak with nothing extra to screw it up. Keep it up. I loved it. Take it how you want im defenatly not the only one to please but having paddled near 40 years i dont want or need any advise from a guy who has been in the sport a short time...not saying you are that guy just that they are out there. Your vid was a great breath of fresh air


Thanks Christian I started kayak fishing back in 2014. I met you at a Mariner Sails demo at White Rock lake in like2016. I probably didn’t say much but I rarely do. I always just film the day and share not into the typical youtube cliché’s that do challenges, “teaching”, or any of that stuff. I’m not trying to sale anything, I don’t have sponsors and all my vids are copyright infringed cause of the music lol. I get nothing out of it. Just sharing a good time. And thanks man means a lot coming from a guy who has been doing so long.I started kayak fishing a little late I’ll be 40 in January hope I get to do it for another 20 years at least!

Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: Fisherman13] #13316751 10/20/19 03:22 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 54,140
banker-always fishing Offline
Super Freak
Offline
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 54,140
Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing. cheers


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: Fisherman13] #13316801 10/20/19 04:29 AM
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,092
O
Ocelot Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
O
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,092
Watching the video reminds me of why I love to fish Lake Murray.
Good job on the video and catching a mess of small mouth.
Thanks for sharing.

Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: Ocelot] #13316926 10/20/19 01:33 PM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
F
Fisherman13 Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,116
Originally Posted by Ocelot
Watching the video reminds me of why I love to fish Lake Murray.
Good job on the video and catching a mess of small mouth.
Thanks for sharing.


Thanks Ocelot

Re: Lake Murray smallies [Re: Fisherman13] #13318263 10/21/19 05:53 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 23,646
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 23,646
Good video.


[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread


© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3