What an awesome turn out for our first tournament of the fall/winter season! We had 21 teams come out to some unusually very hot Oct weather. I want to thank all the anglers that came out and worked with us through the registration process. It was a little different this time due to the rules of the park but I can promise everyone that it will not be performed like that again.

9 out of 21 teams weighed in fish during the tough conditions.

1st place Chris Baldwin and Ben Lane with a solid 5 fish limit of 66.08lbs

2nd place Johnny Bailey and Adam Potts with 61.10lbs also Big Fish honors with s 29.10 blue cat

3rd place Rodney and Ricky Houlk with 27.8lbs

4th place Bo Kesey and Troy White with 25.10lbs

5th place William Sweitzer, Mandy Sweitzer and Brandon Brumley with 19.03lbs

6th place Ron Kennedy and Stephen Cobble with 18.12lbs

7th place Jay Teakell and Shawn Talley with 17.04lbs

8th place John Rodriquez, David and Steven with 8.2lbs

9th place Mitchell Nava, Ryan Nava and Lance Trammel with 5.05lbs

Big fish paid out $400
1st place paid out $1,008
2nd place paid out $504
3rd place paid out $168
4th place paid out (1) Trolling motor battery with custom painted rattling floats and hooks by Catfis busters
5th place paid out (1) Trolling motor battery
6th place paid out line rattles and various hook packages from Catfish Busters

Will Riley at NAPA Auto Parts in Burkburnett,Tx For donation the awesome batteries

Ron Kennedy at Ron Kennedy Taxidermy for the absolutely amazing 1st-3rd and BF plaques.

Justin Anderson with #catfishbusters for his donation of his custom painted rattling floats and hooks

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Check out my YouTube channel as I fish out of my Native Titan 10.5 in Texas and Oklahoma reservoirs

https://youtube.com/channel/UCqA--bCRG3lY9CLA-YcvJvQ

If you are in the market for a great used boat checkout the selecton of bass, catfish and all around fishing boats and boat trailers for all style of boats at www.facebook.com/smithboatsales