Re: She’s guilty [Re: Sawhorse] #13300837 10/03/19 08:32 PM
H
H.Town_paddler Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Originally Posted by Dawson Hefner
The facts of this case are that she admitted she intended to kill him in court. Words matter.

I just think it’s really unusual to hear someone cry and apologize to the person they “intended to kill” for shooting them...and unusual for them to cry while telling the person they “they intended to kill” about how it was a horrible mistake. All while telling them, “Stay with me”. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before actually.

You sir need more murderous friends.

Last edited by H.Town_paddler; 10/03/19 08:33 PM.
Re: She’s guilty [Re: Sawhorse] #13300848 10/03/19 08:40 PM
G
Gourdbuster Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
G
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Originally Posted by Dawson Hefner
The facts of this case are that she admitted she intended to kill him in court. Words matter.

I just think it’s really unusual to hear someone cry and apologize to the person they “intended to kill” for shooting them...and unusual for them to cry while telling the person they “they intended to kill” about how it was a horrible mistake. All while telling them, “Stay with me”. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before actually.

You're speaking of things that happened after the fact. Feeling regret or even remorse is not uncommon in crimes where someone is hurt or killed. At the time she pulled the trigger twice she intended to kill the silhouette standing across the room from her.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
We're all part of the same compost heap.
We're the all singing, all dancing [censored] of the world.”

-Chuck Palahniuk

Re: She’s guilty [Re: Scagnetti] #13300852 10/03/19 08:45 PM
J
JWfish Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Multiple tenants in the building testified that they had gone to the wrong parking garage level, apartment floor and even tried to put their keys in wrong door. One witness, a lawyer had done it 12 times. Most apartments encourage uniformity in the building appearance and discourage personalizing your apartment's appearance. You could see from the evidence photos, the garage levels, apartment floors and door were for the most part identical. The apartment management did not clearly mark the garage or floor levels until after the shooting.

Last edited by JWfish; 10/03/19 08:46 PM.
Re: She’s guilty [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13300857 10/03/19 08:52 PM
J
JWfish Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Originally Posted by Scagnetti
Her story is rubbish

I grew up and have lived in large, multi family buildings and each floor has its own personality and even its own smell. You get one Middle Eastern family on your floor and everything will smell like a Turkish bazaar

Door mats, doors, trinkets on doors, discolored or damaged exteriors all give each floor its own fingerprint. Even if you found yourself on a different floor, you knew immediately that it wasn’t yours

The same goes for your apartment. It’s your territory, you know within two steps if you’re in the wrong place

Her story is rubbish

I grew up and have lived in large, multi family buildings and each floor has its own personality and even its own smell. You get one Middle Eastern family on your floor and everything will smell like a Turkish bazaar

Door mats, doors, trinkets on doors, discolored or damaged exteriors all give each floor its own fingerprint. Even if you found yourself on a different floor, you knew immediately that it wasn’t yours

The same goes for your apartment. It’s your territory, you know within two steps if you’re in the wrong place

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Her story is rubbish

My wife said the same thing. She would know by smell alone.

Re: She’s guilty [Re: Coach Hark] #13300858 10/03/19 08:53 PM
J
JWfish Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Multiple tenants in the building testified that they had gone to the wrong parking garage level, apartment floor and even tried to put their keys in wrong door. One witness, a lawyer had done it 12 times. Most apartments encourage uniformity in the building appearance and discourage personalizing your apartment's appearance. You could see from the evidence photos, the garage levels, apartment floors and door were for the most part identical. The apartment management did not clearly mark the garage or floor levels until after the shooting.

Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide